+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Having Skype interview with Morden immigration on 5th June . Urgent help

permafrost_can

Nov 16, 2017
Category........
Hi.. I got the EV xonficonfirm letter and invitation letter too. I . planning to go there in End of July. Could you please share some information rehregard what to do during exploratory visit. Rhanks
Absolutely! For starters, you should check out their business directory to see what kind of businesses they have, see if you can schedule a few interviews to learn about what they do and the (long-term) possibility of working with them. They have a few nice restaurants in Morden, I recommend Mr. Mike's, Boston Pizza (it's a chain but it's very Canadian), and for a casual breakfast or lunch, go to Human Bean. To check out the local folk, go to Rocks, it's not anything spectacular but everyone from the region eats there. My father-in-law recommends a steak house there, but I don't remember the name.
Also, visit Regional Connections, which is a not-for-profit settlement and newcomer-serving agency with an office in Morden and one in Winkler, so that you find out what kind of resources they have for you to be able to settle, including employment help. If you or your spouse need to improve your English, ask them about possible courses to take. If you need to buy groceries, the local Red River Co-op is an option, Shoppers and PharmaSave are the local drugstores in case you need anything, and you can also find some groceries at Giant Tiger.

I strongly recommend renting a car, because it is impossible to get there from Winnipeg by transit. I think there is a bus but even to move around Morden, you will need a car. I suggest driving around outside of Morden so that you can see the farms, the fields of wheat, canola, flax, sunflowers and corn, and the cattle. Visit nearby Winkler for a more affordable grocery store (Real Canadian Superstore), most people in Morden drive there to buy groceries. Plus on your way to Winkler you will see the hospital that serves both, Boundary Trails Health Centre. Also, in Winkler there is a schnitzel restaurant ran by a local Mennonite family, it is really, really good.

If you also want touristy ideas (museums, festivals, etc) send me a message!

Cindi cinduy

Oct 13, 2018
Hi.. I got the EV xonficonfirm letter and invitation letter too. I . planning to go there in End of July. Could you please share some information rehregard what to do during exploratory visit. Rhanks
WOOOWWW... Excellent, Congrats!! BTW I been applied tooo as a PR (me+husband), till now we still waiting for the respond.
how is the interview there ? and how about the questions ? THKS GBU.

li_daidouji28

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
Category........
Other
@rdmindia hi, may I know the status of your application now? How was your EV experience?
Thank you.

li_daidouji28

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
Category........
Other
hi @rdmindia, how was your EV experience? Did you receive now your PR?
Thank you.

Aug 27, 2020
Hello Friends, as I committed to give information about my Skype interview with Morden. Just now finished my interview with Immigration coordinator and she is very nice and always smiling to give positive confidence. Below are the questions,
1) self introduction
2) What do you do with your family means how to spend time with your family members
3) About my wife details and her lacel of English
4) How do your know Morden and If you want to select then can you come to Morden for exploratory visit
5) how you cope with rural areas means do you have any experience about rural areas living
6) Do you have your own home
7) If you do job as Manufacturing Manager or manufacturing engineer
8) if you visit here on exploratory visit the. What would be your first steps?
9) have you ever been to abroad
10) during your visit how you explore Morden ?
11) asking questions about my present company and previous company details and my role profile

She will tell me that Till the next Wednesday will inform about exploratory visit
12) any question you wanted to ask me.
My self:- I asked her to what is the sucess if I would be selected for EV and chances to get next process and she told me that out 9/10 has got PR.

Fingers crossed now. Pray for me to get EV.

Thanks all your support

himanshu1986

Jul 2, 2017
india
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I think he got the PR thats why he doesn't require this forum anymore. But guys everyone should come back here it would help others. Dont forget