+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Haven't done ECA for spouse.

Zak8

Star Member
Jun 18, 2018
Hi @jes_ON
In my express entry profile builder, I put my spouse's education as "none or less than secondary school", because her degree certificate has not been issued, and the university is a lazy bug when asked for documents as it was distance education. I did that in order to avoid getting points for it. No after receiving the ITA and filling out the rest of the questions, where do I show about my spouse's education ? should I write it in personal history ? and say in LOE that she has not received her certificates and marks memorandums yet thats why it has been mentioned in personal history ?

Thanks!

Reactions: karunachacko

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Hi @jes_ON
In my express entry profile builder, I put my spouse's education as "none or less than secondary school", because her degree certificate has not been issued, and the university is a lazy bug when asked for documents as it was distance education. I did that in order to avoid getting points for it. No after receiving the ITA and filling out the rest of the questions, where do I show about my spouse's education ? should I write it in personal history ? and say in LOE that she has not received her certificates and marks memorandums yet thats why it has been mentioned in personal history ?

That would be fine. It really doesn't affect your eligibility at all, so you could have included it, but then uploaded a statement about not yet receiving the documents yet. In the scheme of things, it is a small thing.

Zak8

Star Member
Jun 18, 2018
Thanks for the response @jes_ON . So now should I mention it in the personal history for my spouse and in the LOE, mention that her educational documents are not present at this point of time and that is why it is not being attached ?
Thanks again!

Reactions: karunachacko

karunachacko

Jan 22, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
22-06-2019
Hi
Post ITA(in document upload phase) will i be asked to present documents in spouse's education history section?
If yes will degree certificate be enough (i dont have ECA report for spouse degree)?
If no should i upload it in personal history section?