+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Have you ever been refused admission, or ordered to leave Canada or other countr

gil2013

Feb 27, 2013
I have the same situation, on 2005 a US visa was canceled to me, then I applied 3 times and was denied, at the 4 time US consulate approved me the visa again on 2009, no problems since then traveling many times to US for tourist and business, now I will apply to canadian visa, and when I read the question on the NEW format: Have you ever been refused any kind of visa, been ordered to leave or refused admission to Canada or any other country? I am confused and I really don't know what to answer, I really want to put NO because I think Canada is Canada and US is the US, and I suppose that Canada does not check records on the US, and y answering NO maybe my visa will be approved, if I answer Yes I am afraid my application could be denied, what do you recomend me to answer, my US visa is in the same passport that I will sent to Canadian consulate with the visa application, just one more note on my US visa there is a legend that says CLASS RECORD DOES NOT INDICATE INELIGIBILITY, and that US visa will be to the eyes of the canadians officers.

Ran1432020

Star Member
Oct 26, 2012
Hello my frinds Iam actually applying for Transit visa to Canada to Travel Bermuda country well its a island ! My question is, in the background section- Have u ever been refused visa,admission,or been ordered to leave Canada or any other country!

What kind of details we have to give like our refused reference or application numbers what kind of details we have to give? Becoz I have refused visas from UK- deception 322(1a) Canada- VO is not satisfied tht I leave the Canada at the end period of my visa ,USA-214(b)

any Approval chances for my transit visa if I Ticked Yes in tht section?

Vjreal

Mar 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi..
I need your help..im soo confused with the question "been refused admission to or ordered to leave canada?" Im trying to fill up my IMM1295 and IMM 5257.. For my working permit application..I applied working permit or visa to Canada before and I was refused for the reasons that the LMO reveals the positions were filled in Feb 2013 and the other reason is your current employment situation..now i got a new job offer and im trying to finish fill up the work permit application..im soo confused..I was approved for a multiple entry visitor visa to Canada expires june 2017.. So what does that question mean? Help..

Thank you

Sweetalker

Sep 4, 2013
Toronto, Canada.
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa, Ontario.
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2014
Doc's Request.
PER: 20th August 2014
IELTS Request
8.0 Overall (7.5 Minimum)
File Transfer...
15-09-2014
Med's Request
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
15-11-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
20-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-03-2015
LANDED..........
10-04-2015
naruto1012 said:
Last week, I received an email from the CIC.
They asked me to send them an updated letter of acceptance from the school in Canada.
I don't know why they process my application too long. But now they ask me to support more document as my old admission has expired.
Do anyone in this forum know that my situation has become better or not?
Please give me some advice.
This seems like progress..
go ahead..
keep ur fingers crosses..

Something good might come ur way..

siddique17

Sep 11, 2016
momi said:
Don't worry it will not affect your visa application...............
Dear Senior Members,
Pls help me with this topic.

There's a section in the student visa form for any visa rejection from other countries. Is it recommended to mention? I will definitely mention the US Visa denial but the Schengen visa got approved.

I have student visa US in 2010 denied.
And Schengen tourist visa denied in 2012 July approved next week.

My Profile:
Admit MBA from Uni of Alberta Fall 2017.
Education : MS in electrical from University of Strathclyde.
Work Exp 5+ Years in Electrical in Construction Industry.

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

siddique17 said:
Dear Senior Members,
Pls help me with this topic.

There's a section in the student visa form for any visa rejection from other countries. Is it recommended to mention? I will definitely mention the US Visa denial but the Schengen visa got approved.

I have student visa US in 2010 denied.
And Schengen tourist visa denied in 2012 July approved next week.

My Profile:
Admit MBA from Uni of Alberta Fall 2017.
Education : MS in electrical from University of Strathclyde.
Work Exp 5+ Years in Electrical in Construction Industry.

No doubt, you must mention all refusals clearly.