+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

have i made a mistake?

rabb_di_raga

Star Member
Jun 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have applied under 0213, and have sent my full docs to CHC New Delhi.
In my reference letter from my employer I have got my job duties in same wording as it is mentioned under 0213 NOC on www.hrsdc.gc.ca. I did it as I heard from someone in the forum that major reason for rejection in most cases is that VO does not get satisfied with job duties and its better to use same wording.

Plzz comment and let me no that what explanation i can give for exact match of the wording if I or my employer recieves a verification call?
Has anyone else mentioned their duties in same wording?

Thanks

datuganol

Jul 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2009
Doc's Request.
Full Docs Sent: 26-05-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR Date July 12, 2010
File Transfer...
March 5, 2010
Med's Request
17-Aug-2012
Med's Done....
06-Sep-12.. Received by LVO 13-Sep-12
Interview........
I guess waived.
Passport Req..
26-Sept-2012
VISA ISSUED...
PP with VISA Received on 24-Oct-2012
LANDED..........
Hopefully Q1 2013.
rabb_di_raga said:
In my reference letter from my employer I have got my job duties in same wording as it is mentioned under 0213 NOC on www.hrsdc.gc.ca. I did it as I heard from someone in the forum that major reason for rejection in most cases is that VO is not satisfied by job duties and its better to use same wording.

Plzz comment and let me no that what explanation i can give for exact match of the wording if I or my employer recieves a verification call?
Has anyone else mentioned their duties in same wording?

Thanks
Hi,

Sorry to tell you that it is not a good idea to copy verbatimly the job duties stated in the NOC..Since you have submitted it already, just wait for the VO's assessment and lets hope it would not be a concern. Lets wait others opinion.

God bless!

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rabb_di_raga said:
In my reference letter from my employer I have got my job duties in same wording as it is mentioned under 0213 NOC on www.hrsdc.gc.ca. Has anyone else mentioned their duties in same wording?

Thanks
Few days back I read on forum, one member was rejected and reason was that he copied the duties word by word from the website and also he did not attach the Business card

I see it as that since business card was not attached VO conveyed he could not verify the claim by applicant as contact information was missing and VO himslef was not satisfied.

Though copying word by word is a problem but if you have provided the reference letter on company letter head with the business card, then VO may call for verification and confirm

rabb_di_raga

Star Member
Jun 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks for quick reply!!

My job duties are there on companies letter head and the address and contact of my employer is also there , but my employer is based in US and the contact no is also of our US office.

canada121

Apr 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/08/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
The duties should not be very close to the mentioned in the NOC details on website.

Hope they call & verify in your case, also hope the person who picks up the call gives a strong verification

Good Luck!!