+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Have depression. Answering the question of serious illness or physical or mental disorder.

rayat137

Jun 16, 2019
Hi I have got an ITA on Express Entry - Federal Skilled Worker steam. I am a PhD student in Canada and have been taking anti-depressant due to depression. The medication was prescribed by my family physician. Now I have disclosed this fact to the panel physician during my immigration medical exam. My present concern is how I should answer the statutory question: Do you have any serious illness or physical or mental disorder? Should I answer yes and just say that I am having an anti depressant. If so should I also add any notes from my family doctor as an additional material.

smang

Jan 4, 2020
Hi I have got an ITA on Express Entry - Federal Skilled Worker steam. I am a PhD student in Canada and have been taking anti-depressant due to depression. The medication was prescribed by my family physician. Now I have disclosed this fact to the panel physician during my immigration medical exam. My present concern is how I should answer the statutory question: Do you have any serious illness or physical or mental disorder? Should I answer yes and just say that I am having an anti depressant. If so should I also add any notes from my family doctor as an additional material.
Hello, Could you please confirm if you answered yes for e statutory question: Do you have any serious illness or physical or mental disorder? I am in the same situation. Thanks

Maddy@

Sep 30, 2022
Hello, Could you please confirm if you answered yes for e statutory question: Do you have any serious illness or physical or mental disorder? I am in the same situation. Thanks
Hi! Did you answer yes or no to this question? My friend is in the same situation.
Thank you!