+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Have any know the proceeder of USA Study permit?

Shani Mughal

Star Member
Aug 5, 2013
Pakistan
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
File Transfer...
09-09-2013
Med's Request
Refused
Med's Done....
Refused
Interview........
Refused
Passport Req..
Already along
VISA ISSUED...
Refused
LANDED..........
Refused
Please tell me here.

Seema_Sinha

Star Member
Dec 4, 2012
Shani Mughal said:
Please tell me here.
Yes I know the procedure how to apply for F1 visa(Study visa) of USA. I can guide you only if I know which course are you applying for? what is your previous degree etc. So feel free to share your profile here...

Shani Mughal

Star Member
Aug 5, 2013
Pakistan
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
File Transfer...
09-09-2013
Med's Request
Refused
Med's Done....
Refused
Interview........
Refused
Passport Req..
Already along
VISA ISSUED...
Refused
LANDED..........
Refused
Seema_Sinha said:
Yes I know the procedure how to apply for F1 visa(Study visa) of USA. I can guide you only if I know which course are you applying for? what is your previous degree etc. So feel free to share your profile here...

I think u also apply for Ca but u got Refusal. I also. What ur next plan?
My Brother did B.com in 2011 8 years experience of mechanical He want to apply there Ans i also.
My profile is
D.com 68% in 2013
20 Age

Seema_Sinha

Star Member
Dec 4, 2012
Shani Mughal said:
I think u also apply for Ca but u got Refusal. I also. What ur next plan?
My Brother did B.com in 2011 8 years experience of mechanical He want to apply there Ans i also.
My profile is
D.com 68% in 2013
20 Age

I applied for Canadian study permit but I did not get refusal..I withdrew my visa application..Anyways if your Brother wants to pursue Masters Degree from the USA then he has to write GRE exam as well as TOEFL exam. you can get visa only for either MS Degree or PhD degree..if you or your brother apply for Diploma courses in the USA you will not get visa..so you must apply only degree program this is first thing..
Since your brother holds B.Com Degree which is of three years I guess then he must have M.Com degree before applying to US universities. if the B.Com degree is of four years then he does not need to have M.Com Degree.
you mentioned that you have D.Com you mean Diploma in Commerce. in your case you must complete Bachelors degree first then write GRE and TOEFL exam and after that you should apply..Hope it helps..

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
Shani Mughal said:
Please tell me here.
u should join US visa forum for better answers. US university admission and visa is far more difficult ....canada lets anyone in legally US does not let anyone in easily only illegals jump the border and come into US lol.........if u go for bachelors it is very expensive and if u go for masters or Phd u need to take GRE(graduate record examination ).....once u get admission(which is difficult) u can take an appointment for visa ....u have to go for an interview thats where they decide u get a visa or not....more over u get 2 years OPT where u can work(like a work permit) after ur masters in which u have to find an employer who would sponsor ur H1B visa for employment after the 2 years of OPT .....u cannot apply for green card on ur own employer has to sponsor for u.

tusharnayyer

May 29, 2013
Shani mughal.
I have advice for you. You are just wasting your time creating threads and wondering why your visa was refused. I have read your earlier threads and its clear that you want visa without going through proper route. You havent given ielts, made fake bank accounts. Do you think Canadian govt. is stupid to let any tom dick and harry come to their shore. Dont abuse the system , its not going to bring you any good.

Work on your english and give ielts instead of wasting time in forums and lamenting your refusal. If you badly want to immigrate to first world country, get atleast 5.5 bands and apply for new zealand. Its the one and only best bet for you.

Usa or Canada janab bhul jayiye.

unclesamy

Star Member
May 11, 2013
tusharnayyer said:
Shani mughal.
I have advice for you. You are just wasting your time creating threads and wondering why your visa was refused. I have read your earlier threads and its clear that you want visa without going through proper route. You havent given ielts, made fake bank accounts. Do you think Canadian govt. is stupid to let any tom dick and harry come to their shore. Dont abuse the system , its not going to bring you any good.

Work on your english and give ielts instead of wasting time in forums and lamenting your refusal. If you badly want to immigrate to first world country, get atleast 5.5 bands and apply for new zealand. Its the one and only best bet for you.

Usa or Canada janab bhul jayiye.
+1 to u tushar
I did everything legally and had so much trouble . This guy presented fake bank accounts . I would have lost my faith in canadian education if they had given him visa.

Shani Mughal

Star Member
Aug 5, 2013
Pakistan
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
File Transfer...
09-09-2013
Med's Request
Refused
Med's Done....
Refused
Interview........
Refused
Passport Req..
Already along
VISA ISSUED...
Refused
LANDED..........
Refused
Ok i conceded that i did wrong in the application.
I have question to u all .
When They refused anybody they must be stamped of reject on passporort?
I have no any kind of stamp on my passport.
When i received my passport from drop box there are many people include for visitor, Work permit, And study permit.
They got own application same to like me.
1.At my objection paper they told me that your family ties in ca. But My family not ties there.
2. They were wrote as signature that FORNOT wht is this?
Do you consider that they did with me wrong?

Shani Mughal

Star Member
Aug 5, 2013
Pakistan
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
File Transfer...
09-09-2013
Med's Request
Refused
Med's Done....
Refused
Interview........
Refused
Passport Req..
Already along
VISA ISSUED...
Refused
LANDED..........
Refused
unclesamy said:
+1 to u tushar
I did everything legally and had so much trouble . This guy presented fake bank accounts . I would have lost my faith in canadian education if they had given him visa.
My bank account was real. But I sponsored by Businessman.Not real my Relative. but i showed that my real uncle.