+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Have any June applicants recieved their visa?

mmclub

Star Member
Jun 10, 2018
APPLICATION APPROVED

applied 1 june
medical 13 jun.
review started 13 june.
visa approved 10 july. ( got the msg on 7.24 pm today. )

delhi embassy.
spp online.
Did you receive the update from the visa office in India OR Canada? I heard that some of the applications are transferred to Canada so I wanted to confirm.

The information on which visa office approved your application is perhaps at the end of the approval letter you received.

parthgusani

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
App. Filed.......
1 june
Med's Request
13 june
Passport Req..
10 july
VISA ISSUED...
approved
Did you receive the update from the visa office in India OR Canada? I heard that some of the applications are transferred to Canada so I wanted to confirm.

The information on which visa office approved your application is perhaps at the end of the approval letter you received.
IT WAS FROM DELHI OFFICE.MY APPLICATION WAS THERE.

Reactions: mmclub

RGNR

Jul 12, 2018
Plz help me link my application online
When i click to link my application online it shows njes1s7605.apps.ci.gc.ca this error
You are right. There is some kind of a server error and people have been reporting it in this forum.

However, someone on this forum has already provided a solution to this. It is a round about way to get to the same page and link your application.

Once you are logged in to your account, click/get on the 'Account Home' page/link. Locate the 'Help' link in line with the 'Account Home' link and click on it. Under 'Technical Help' click on 'add your application to your account' (https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/mycic/registerApp?).

This will land you on the same page that you were originally trying to access.

With regard to entering details that are needed to link:

If you have applied at VFS, use the tracking ID provided and write to the CIC/IRCC centre that has received your application (you will find a list of email addresses on the CIC site). Quote your tracking ID and request them to send you your application number and UCI.

Use this information along with the information you provided on your application.

Using the correct application number and UCI will ensure that you have success linking your application.

Reactions: Yas5029 and mmclub

Yas5029

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
You are right. There is some kind of a server error and people have been reporting it in this forum.

However, someone on this forum has already provided a solution to this. It is a round about way to get to the same page and link your application.

Once you are logged in to your account, click/get on the 'Account Home' page/link. Locate the 'Help' link in line with the 'Account Home' link and click on it. Under 'Technical Help' click on 'add your application to your account' (https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/mycic/registerApp?).

This will land you on the same page that you were originally trying to access.

With regard to entering details that are needed to link:

If you have applied at VFS, use the tracking ID provided and write to the CIC/IRCC centre that has received your application (you will find a list of email addresses on the CIC site). Quote your tracking ID and request them to send you your application number and UCI.

Use this information along with the information you provided on your application.

Using the correct application number and UCI will ensure that you have success linking your application.
Thankyou i ll tried using this way through help tab and entered all details my name family name and d.o.b but it shows no match found

RGNR

Jul 12, 2018
Thankyou i ll tried using this way through help tab and entered all details my name family name and d.o.b but it shows no match found
I understand your frustration.

Linking an application requires exact data matching. Little details such as: the case of the Given Name & Family Name needs to be the same as that in the paper application.

There can only be one individual who has been assigned a particular Application Number, UCI, Passport Number, etc.
Hence it is best to use these details instead of Family/Given Name, Date of Birth, Place of Birth, etc

Based on the center that has received your application, you can write to one of the email addresses (listed here) and request them for your application number and UCI. The response from IRCC is invariably prompt.

Using the numbers provided by IRCC allows for better success with linking applications.

Here are the addresses for general enquiry (I have picked them off the IRCC website):

DELHI-IMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
chadgimmigration@international.gc.ca
BAGLR-IMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

Reactions: Yas5029

Yas5029

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018

Linking an application requires exact data matching. Little details such as: the case of the Given Name & Family Name needs to be the same as that in the paper application.

There can only be one individual who has been assigned a particular Application Number, UCI, Passport Number, etc.
Hence it is best to use these details instead of Family/Given Name, Date of Birth, Place of Birth, etc

Based on the center that has received your application, you can write to one of the email addresses (listed here) and request them for your application number and UCI. The response from IRCC is invariably prompt.

Using the numbers provided by IRCC allows for better success with linking applications.

Here are the addresses for general enquiry (I have picked them off the IRCC website):

Thankyou i ll try this

Yas5029

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018

Thankyou i ll try this
In how much time do they reply?

Yas5029

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018

Thankyou i ll try this
In how much time do they reply?