+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September intake 2018

keerthiabinesh

Jun 6, 2018
First of all congratulations mate :)
Why did it take so long? Can you share your complete profile??
I have no idea why it took so long.
My profile :
10th - 9.4/10 cgpa
12th - 89.6%
UG - 8.5 ( NIT Trichy)

Course - Master of Management at York University.

Financial proof - Loan documents, Father's Payslip and ITR

Reactions: niharred

Neha Sodhi

Jul 5, 2018
Mine is at delhi as well. I was not updated by email or text message. I linked my offline application to the GCKey account. there it shows my medical status has passed. When did you apply ?
How did you linked paper application to GC account? I was also trying to link mine, but it's showing no application found again and again

AD DD

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Hi! every one
Is there anybody in the group for whom the previewing process of the application has been started, people who applied after 15th June ? Or the medical has been updated ?

AD DD

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
How much time does it take for the review of application to start after the medical is cleared ???? Any idea anybody ????

AD DD

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
I applied on 18th June offline at VSF Delhi, University category, received application no. on 22nd June, Medical got cleared on 16th June, preview of application not yet started. Don't know when it will start ........................

salome serrao

Jun 16, 2018
My application status is the same since 2 week...hope to receive an reply soon..how many days does it take to hear from them after the medicals is clear as I received my acknowledgement on 10th July and medicals cleared on 3rd July...btw I applied from Blore vfs on 12 June and it's been 36 days now....

neo99

Jun 10, 2018
INDIA
I applied on 18th June offline at VSF Delhi, University category, received application no. on 22nd June, Medical got cleared on 16th June, preview of application not yet started. Don't know when it will start ........................
At what time did ur medical get updated? In morning or evening?