+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Havana, Cuba

Osmel86

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
Cuba
Hello guys..could anyone check the status on their account to see I am the only one who is having issues to see it, please? Thanks

laleona

Dec 10, 2018
Calgary
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
12-10-2018
I am still getting that the application status is unavailable. There is something that says "application/profile updated" and then the next column says "read" but honestly I haven't seen or read anything new at all. I think it is probably a system-wide glitch or error?

Reactions: Osmel86

Osmel86

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
Cuba
I am still getting that the application status is unavailable. There is something that says "application/profile updated" and then the next column says "read" but honestly I haven't seen or read anything new at all. I think it is probably a system-wide glitch or error?
Oh ok, thanks to let me know so I see it´s not only my account..it must be system error my God. I already wrote them a Webform so let´s see if they fix that as soon as possible so we could know which the update is about..thanks so much

Reactions: laleona

laleona

Dec 10, 2018
Calgary
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
12-10-2018
Some rumours going around that the Canadian embassy in Cuba may open again soon. Fingers crossed!

Osmel86

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
Cuba
Mine is still saying status not available. My MP's office sent in a request about 10 days ago and still no reply.
Thanks to let me know. I reported them the issue and 5 days later they worte me back asking for screenshot showing them the issue so I sent them the screenshot 2 days ago so we will see because this is really unpleasant...I am sure we are not the only one facing this

mike 1977

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Thanks to let me know. I reported them the issue and 5 days later they worte me back asking for screenshot showing them the issue so I sent them the screenshot 2 days ago so we will see because this is really unpleasant...I am sure we are not the only one facing this
My MP's office got a reply from immigration that they will ask for more information when they need it. And gave us no information other than to leave them alone.

Osmel86

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
Cuba
My MP's office got a reply from immigration that they will ask for more information when they need it. And gave us no information other than to leave them alone.
I can´t believe that bro...my god!!! :eek::oops::rolleyes:. That means we are meanless for them...Anyway, only God knows

BOSOXNATION

Nov 14, 2019
I am Cuban too. I applied on May 22, 2018
Passed my Medical on Jan 16, 2019
Interview Passed on Feb 5, 2020
Got my Medical Extension on Feb 24, 2020
and still waiting to get the email to submit my Passport for the Visa
Did you recieve you ppr or pre arrival yet . Waiting for my wife and we are November 2018 applicants

ZOOZ

Star Member
Apr 10, 2020
Category........
Other
Hello guys..could anyone check the status on their account to see I am the only one who is having issues to see it, please? Thanks
Hi- I am at a diff visa office but same issue as you for over a week now. No help sending webform or reporting IT issue I get their generic reply despite having already sent them a screenshot.