+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Has CHC-Delhi ShutDown?

cooldude10

Star Member
Apr 6, 2011
Seem like chc-delhi has been shut down.
Nor they are replying to emails nor they are processing application.

Am fed-up of waiting.

Sardar Ali

Star Member
Mar 22, 2011
The case is same at CHC Islamabad. The did not reply to emails and we did not receive any update regarding our applications.

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
Ok. You are cool dude and then you are talking like this. Phds from Pakistan are waiting for months for their visas even after going through face to face interview . Have patience. Learn from us.

Obeid_oo

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cooldude10 said:
@ nazia,

i know, we need to keep patience, but till what extent.
Afterall we are human beings
With easter and good friday around the corner CHC's gonna party hard !!!

C-Eh!-N-Eh!-D-Eh!

GS_Stud

Apr 6, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Please have faith in yourself and God.

I'd been in touch with CHC New Delhi regarding the seminar. Actually I asked a few questions about content in the seminar and they replied back.

Turn around time had been few hours at the max but my queries were about the seminar and not Visa. I'm sure you all will receive your Visa soon.

Just do not loose faith. It the only thing you should carry with you all the time. Faith in yourself is the biggest asset you can have.

GS

cooldude10

Star Member
Apr 6, 2011
If chc-delhi gives a reason that there are many applicants,and we can't process fast, i think ,their work is to review applicants, thats what they r paid for.

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
We will get updates later in the day if he was not tired to write here. It is 5:30 over there . Just checked Delhi time on my iPhone. World clock located on it

cooldude10

Star Member
Apr 6, 2011
nazia2k said:
We will get updates later in the day if he was not tired to write here. It is 5:30 over there . Just checked Delhi time on my iPhone. World clock located on it
was that indirect hint of having a iphone. lol

Sardar Ali

Star Member
Mar 22, 2011
ya, she is excited by her iPhone.

@cooldude
hahaha, don't heart her feelings buddy.

@nazia don't mind. iPhone is really a fun. Enjoy

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
I was using iPhone term deliberately on purpose in a funny way. :D. You could check world clock time on google search as well. Yes, I'm over excited by it, cool gadget. Can you believe that you can watch YouTube videos in your kitchen? So many cool features . Obviously I'm excited.

cooldude10

Star Member
Apr 6, 2011
nazia2k said:
I was using iPhone term deliberately on purpose in a funny way. :D. You could check world clock time on google search as well. Yes, I'm over excited by it, cool gadget. Can you believe that you can watch YouTube videos in your kitchen? So many cool features . Obviously I'm excited.
even i can watch youtube videos on my phone.
am damn sure, infact i bet, u wont have qwerty keypad.. lol

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
iPhone is not like Cellphone Yar. You can literally make text bigger to read , u can rotate screen. You can do video calls over skype . You can buy and download songs from apple store. but yeah keypad sucks but still more than helpful. Don't take it seriously . What's wrong with having a laugh. Treat it like a joke