+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Has anyone submitted their documents from Pune University for ECA ???/

snigdha1987

May 29, 2015
Hi,

I have done my MBA from Pune Univ and need to submit my documents for the ECA.
Can someone please help me as to how do I go about it ? Im really confused and am doing the process all alone with no help or references...

Also, My I plan on entering the pool by September 2015 post my IELTS exam ... Is this a good time to do so??

And, If lets say I get the PR visa and decide to only go post securing a job ... is that possible?

Please help!

Thank you

Rao2015

Star Member
Apr 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There are too many uncertainties in the EE system right now. CIC might be in the process of adjusting some of the parameters used to issue an ITA.

Therefore, there is no right time to apply. It is advisable to get started ASAP. There is a transcript process explained in detail on PU website.

Reg. getting job from outside canada, people say its difficult, if not impossible. I think you have a few months' time to think about that, it is advisable to get started on WES & IELTS and get into the pool and then continue to collect other docs (such as PCC) and apply for the jobs.

Hope it helps.

snigdha1987

May 29, 2015
Thank you so much for your response!

I will go through the PU website for the process.

My doubt is.. lets assume i get an invitation for PR and lets say I accept it and wait till i get a job to really go.. is there a cutoff for me to enter the country? like I HAVE TO enter within 30 days or 60 days and if i fail to do so the offer expires?

My fear is to go to canada , spend all my life savings surviving while trying to get a job and ending up with an empty bank account and no job! Its a scary thought ! :eek: