+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Has anyone had Approved visas for January 2021?

Aicerg49

Sep 21, 2020
Has anyone received an approval for Jan 2021?
We started the process and I have CAQ but I haven't applied to the study permit because I've heard of so many refusals, but I start classes on January 2021.
What should I do? Should I apply? Or has anyone from Jan intake applied, who can share experience?

Reactions: harrysandhu1996

ABmercy&Gr8s

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
We started the process and I have CAQ but I haven't applied to the study permit because I've heard of so many refusals, but I start classes on January 2021.
What should I do? Should I apply? Or has anyone from Jan intake applied, who can share experience?
Yes, my program start date is January, and I've gotten my AIP since first week of September.

Tete

Jun 26, 2017
Egypt
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
23-06-2020
Passport Req..
20-11-2020
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2020
Don't be taken aback by the refusals, but rather, learn from them and avoid the most common mistakes that applicants fall into.

Aicerg49

Sep 21, 2020
Don't be taken aback by the refusals, but rather, learn from them and avoid the most common mistakes that applicants fall into.
Thank you for your reply! I am just very concerned because in some forums I have read that there are many refusals and people say not to apply now, but I don't know what to do since I already had the CAQ. But you're right, I need to focus on how to make it work instead of the refusals.

BIG_T

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
United Arab Emirates
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
07-08-2020
You should apply. I have applied in August and received my AIP by September so don't be discouraged. The refusals you may read in this form are people in different situations. would you tell me a bit about yourself such as your age and what degree you are pursuing

mithrans

Star Member
Aug 8, 2020
You should apply. I have applied in August and received my AIP by September so don't be discouraged. The refusals you may read in this form are people in different situations. would you tell me a bit about yourself such as your age and what degree you are pursuing
Yes, my program start date is January, and I've gotten my AIP since first week of September.
Hi

Do u get second stage approval??