+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Has anyone had Approved visas for January 2021?

Kechi

Aug 2, 2019
Has anyone received an approval for Jan 2021?
We started the process and I have CAQ but I haven't applied to the study permit because I've heard of so many refusals, but I start classes on January 2021.
What should I do? Should I apply? Or has anyone from Jan intake applied, who can share experience?
I applied on the 14th of September, did my medical on 28th and got an a pass on the 30th. Nothing else yet

Reactions: Aicerg49

Aicerg49

Sep 21, 2020
You should apply. I have applied in August and received my AIP by September so don't be discouraged. The refusals you may read in this form are people in different situations. would you tell me a bit about yourself such as your age and what degree you are pursuing
I'm 25, going to study in Quebec, already have caq and I will study a dep in computer science.

BIG_T

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
United Arab Emirates
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
07-08-2020
I'm 25, going to study in Quebec, already have caq and I will study a dep in computer science.
Since you are a mature student, you will have to mention in your SOP what you have been doing for the past few years and why unless you're going for a master's in computer science.

Reactions: Aicerg49

Aicerg49

Sep 21, 2020
Since you are a mature student, you will have to mention in your SOP what you have been doing for the past few years and why unless you're going for a master's in computer science.
I don't have a bachelor to start a master's, that's why I am doing the preuniversity because I want to pursue a degree.
In the past I studied a diploma, but due to my father's job we had to relocate to different countries, so I couldn't start studying a degree till now that I have become independent economically and can afford to pay my studies.

sagar777

Nov 13, 2019
And, My Study Permit Application still pending since Feb 13. Its been more than 8 months. Received AIP, Passed Medical but havnt got final decision yet. Even tho i have done Biometrics, i havnt got Bio valid/Passport Request.

• Wow
Reactions: Alamj