Vancouver
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hey guys,

I'm rather stressed out at the moment.
Im currently in the process of getting BC PNP however things worth my current employer have hit a reef, we'll sort of.
They are paying me $3 less than others doing the same job, and when I asked for a raise I was told I would not get one until I had PR.
I've asked for time off and have been told that my time off would only be approved if they had the staffing levels.
I can no longer afford to live in Whistler on the current wage and have had to get a second job to conver my bills.

My partner set me up with a job interview and I have successfully gained employment worth them. It is the same role and tasks.
This new employer is willing todo what ever it takes to get me with them.

I'm just wondering if anyone has successfully changed employers after getting PNP.

What I'm worriI d about is BC saying no to the move and then taking away the positive application.

Ibbc2019

Jan 14, 2019
Hey guys,

I'm rather stressed out at the moment.
Im currently in the process of getting BC PNP however things worth my current employer have hit a reef, we'll sort of.
They are paying me $3 less than others doing the same job, and when I asked for a raise I was told I would not get one until I had PR.
I've asked for time off and have been told that my time off would only be approved if they had the staffing levels.
I can no longer afford to live in Whistler on the current wage and have had to get a second job to conver my bills.

My partner set me up with a job interview and I have successfully gained employment worth them. It is the same role and tasks.
This new employer is willing todo what ever it takes to get me with them.

I'm just wondering if anyone has successfully changed employers after getting PNP.

What I'm worriI d about is BC saying no to the move and then taking away the positive application.

Hi Wesley,

Have you gotten any information about your situation? How did it work out?
Thanks