+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Has anyone emailed IRCC local office for the oath schedule?

ycheng

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
Has anyone emailed the IRCC local office (to the email address that sends exam information) recently about the oath schedule? Did it work? Which offices are your applications at?

wink

May 25, 2021
Has anyone emailed the IRCC local office (to the email address that sends exam information) recently about the oath schedule? Did it work? Which offices are your applications at?
You need to wait till you get oath invitation email and reply to that email address in order to reschedule. Looks like for many test invitation and oath invitation came from two different office.

ycheng

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
You need to wait till you get oath invitation email and reply to that email address in order to reschedule. Looks like for many test invitation and oath invitation came from two different office.
I am not trying to reschedule. I am trying to ask them for a ceremony. I am just tired of the wait.o_O

wink

May 25, 2021
I am not trying to reschedule. I am trying to ask them for a ceremony. I am just tired of the wait.o_O
Oops... sorry... Yes, for some, it seems to have worked... no harm in emailing... as there seems to no order/sequence, they seems to be scheduling whoever gets their attention...

ycheng

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
Oops... sorry... Yes, for some, it seems to have worked... no harm in emailing... as there seems to no order/sequence, they seems to be scheduling whoever gets their attention...
Yes, that's what I feel. I have tried to email them before, but they replied that that email inbox does not process the request. I called IRCC today, and they told me to email that local office again. Hopefully they will get back to me soon.

Reactions: wink

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Yes, that's what I feel. I have tried to email them before, but they replied that that email inbox does not process the request. I called IRCC today, and they told me to email that local office again. Hopefully they will get back to me soon.
Did you try contacting your MP office? Seems to be a new thing that's working if they are asking IRCC for update.

ycheng

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
Did you try contacting your MP office? Seems to be a new thing that's working if they are asking IRCC for update.
I have tried it twice before, but they said that they cannot reach out to the local office unfortunately.