+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Has Anyone Applied for Study Permit Online so Far !!!

kiranreddy3399

Jan 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
Doc's Request.
02-05-2013
File Transfer...
31-04-2013
Passport Req..
15-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2013
LANDED..........
03-01-2014
ajosephhh said:
Why don't you apply online first and tell us how the facility is!
Lolll :D Nice post..

acherian

May 23, 2013
Hello All,

Please let me know if you have got the visa for summer 2013. I applied online on 11th April. But have not heard anything since.
Have not submitted the passport yet..lil worried as i donot know if applied correctly and if we(counting today its 31st working day)...
I was informed it wil take 2-3 weeks for processing...pls help!!!

ultra99

Jun 25, 2011
acherian said:
Hello All,

Please let me know if you have got the visa for summer 2013. I applied online on 11th April. But have not heard anything since.
Have not submitted the passport yet..lil worried as i donot know if applied correctly and if we(counting today its 31st working day)...
I was informed it wil take 2-3 weeks for processing...pls help!!!
could you please share your profile? or at least which VO?

umairf6

Star Member
Jul 2, 2012
Hey guys !

can any one here plez guide me which is the better option for Study permit - online or paper forms !
i just checked out the new facility but em a bit confused of applying through it !

last year i applied via paper form! but no response was there ! no i have to apply aagain so which type should i prefer !

Regards

agarwal.lalit91

Star Member
Jun 7, 2014
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I am from India and I got an admit to the MMath program in Computer Science at the University of Waterloo for September' 14 intake. I had applied for Study permit online on 19th May, 2014. I was asked to submit the transcripts on 20th May which I did the same day. Its been almost 3 weeks now but I have not yet heard from them. What could be the possible reason? Am a bit worried now and would like to know whom should I contact regarding this?
Is there anybody else who has applied for the visa online and is still waiting.

Ramandeep

Star Member
Mar 24, 2014
Visa Office......
Chandigarh: online application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-05-2014
IELTS Request
7 bands - Submitted with application
Med's Request
Submitted with application
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-7-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-7-2014
LANDED..........
Aug-2014
agarwal.lalit91 said:
Hi,

I am from India and I got an admit to the MMath program in Computer Science at the University of Waterloo for September' 14 intake. I had applied for Study permit online on 19th May, 2014. I was asked to submit the transcripts on 20th May which I did the same day. Its been almost 3 weeks now but I have not yet heard from them. What could be the possible reason? Am a bit worried now and would like to know whom should I contact regarding this?
Is there anybody else who has applied for the visa online and is still waiting.
Lalit I applied on 31st May. After one day application status changed to open. On 3rd June my medical was marked as passed. No update after it.
I have seen couple of guys who applied paper based after me already got their visas. BTW u applied from India?

agarwal.lalit91

Star Member
Jun 7, 2014
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ramandeep said:
Lalit I applied on 31st May. After one day application status changed to open. On 3rd June my medical was marked as passed. No update after it.
I have seen couple of guys who applied paper based after me already got their visas. BTW u applied from India?
Yes, I applied from India. I applied online directly on the website on 19th May. Status changed to Open on 20th May. Havent heard from them since then.