+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Has Anyone Applied for Study Permit Online so Far !!!

ajosephhh

Star Member
Jun 3, 2012
cute_guy said:
Still everyone is asking ????wht a irony
Come on :) :) :)...
My Question is what happens after that... After uploading and paying the fees...
1. Should we submit documents through VFS.
2. Should we courier them directly to the embassy.
3. Should we go in person to the embassy.
4. No need to do nothing.
5. ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

dipta

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2013
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Onlline 09-04-2013
File Transfer...
09-04-2013
Med's Request
21-04-2013
Med's Done....
22-04-2013
Passport Req..
07-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2013
LANDED..........
24-08-2013
ajosephhh said:
My Question is what happens after that... After uploading and paying the fees...
5. ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
My Question is also the same.If anyone has done it please let me know.

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

ajosephhh said:
5. ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

1. You have an option to skip VFS and stand in line outside CHC to put off SP application, you can save around Rs. 700 visa fee. If you decide to take VFS help, you will for sure get guidance with checklist requirement/files. It's highly recommended to submit application via VFS.

dipta

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2013
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Onlline 09-04-2013
File Transfer...
09-04-2013
Med's Request
21-04-2013
Med's Done....
22-04-2013
Passport Req..
07-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2013
LANDED..........
24-08-2013
enfield said:
Hi,

1. You have an option to skip VFS and stand in line outside CHC to put off SP application, you can save around Rs. 700 visa fee. If you decide to take VFS help, you will for sure get guidance with checklist requirement/files. It's highly recommended to submit application via VFS.
The only guidence vfs gives is to what documents we need and this information is also given on the website and vfs has no authority over visa they only sends the file to main office and recives it .So how can it be highly recommended to submit through vfs.In the other hand online application is sent directly to the main loacation and thus it takes less time.But the quetion is same that has anyone yet applied through online and got the visa and struggled less.

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

dipta said:
The only guidence vfs gives is to what documents we need and this information is also given on the website and vfs has no authority over visa they only sends the file to main office and recives it .So how can it be highly recommended to submit through vfs.In the other hand online application is sent directly to the main loacation and thus it takes less time.But the quetion is same that has anyone yet applied through online and got the visa and struggled less.

1. I fully agree with your post. VFS has NO jurisdiction to decide anything on possible visa outcomes.The CHC New Delhi allow you to submit application "in person" from Monday to Thursday from 11:00 to 12:00 PM (just 1 hour), while VFS provides services from Monday to Friday from 8:00 AM to 12:00/1:00 to 4 PM (total 7 hours). How it's possible for someone who lives in far corner of India to come in person to New Delhi CHC to submit application for just 1 hour availability. With VFS you get an online Visa Tracking option. VFS is recommended for your convenience before and after visa application. You have an option to skip it.

ajosephhh

Star Member
Jun 3, 2012
enfield said:
Hi,

1. I fully agree with your post. VFS has NO jurisdiction to decide anything on possible visa outcomes.The CHC New Delhi allow you to submit application "in person" from Monday to Thursday from 11:00 to 12:00 PM (just 1 hour), while VFS provides services from Monday to Friday from 8:00 AM to 12:00/1:00 to 4 PM (total 7 hours). How it's possible for someone who lives in far corner of India to come in person to New Delhi CHC to submit application for just 1 hour availability. With VFS you get an online Visa Tracking option. VFS is recommended for your convenience before and after visa application. You have an option to skip it.
It's 100% Percent correct...
And the only thing I need to know is, If i go through VFS, Will they check my original documents and attest the photocopies of the original...
Because someone told me, if you go through VFS, there is no need for Notarization... And VFS will check the original and attest the photocopies....
Please confirm this.

samirsikander

Jun 17, 2012
Come on man i already told you that i will update you once i complete the process. MY 4 motnhs bank statement will complete in end of feb and i will pay the fee in first week of march then you will find out.

People who are saying that you need to send hard copies even ater applying online are misleeading other people, although it is true that your case will be referred to nearest embassy for further processing.

Further processing means:

Additional documents other than the ones uploaded
Rejection or approval letter correspondance
Medical and PP etc.

ajosephhh

Star Member
Jun 3, 2012
Michael Schumacher said:
Why no one has still not tried online facility for Study Permit. It's quicker in processing...
Apply online, It's 8)
Why don't you apply online first and tell us how the facility is!