Nomination.....
ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
For below question at Spouse document, what to enter.

Except as provided in the Act respecting access to documents held by public bodies and the protection of personal information, the Department of Immigration, Diversity and Inclusion must obtain your consent to disclose personal information about you .

This authorization:
-annule any prior authorization made to the same effect;
-do not give my spouse the power to represent me and to act on my behalf.

Do you authorize the Department to convey to your spouse any information about you for the purpose of processing your application?

chintan.ghantiwala

Jun 28, 2015
Hello,

In Which profession to practice in quebec(cz all listed profession are regulated), i came under "Professional Technologist" category as i am IT guy.

Now, may i select this option or check "Not in the list" mean "Not want to come under regulated body".

Please suggest i am very confuse for this question.

RituNINS

Jan 14, 2016
Could any one inform me why I am not permitted to complete the form?

I created an account on 20.01.16. I was waiting for the period declared for completing the form i.e. JAN 26 to FEB 15 but could not sign in.

Today (02.02.16) when I got entrance to my account, I found that the COMMENCER i.e. START is inactive depicting a NOTE aside "You can not submit this application, the maximum number requested for selection certificate has been achieved."

But the fact is that I want to complete the form online only. I know the date of submission is well ahead i.e. on or after 16.02.16. But where's the problem?

Is it impossible to complete the form now or has there any maximum limit for completing form, could any one answer please?

RituNINS

Jan 14, 2016

I created an account on 20.01.16. I was waiting for the period declared for completing the form i.e. JAN 26 to FEB 15 but could not sign in.

Today (02.02.16) when I got entrance to my account, I found that the COMMENCER i.e. START is inactive depicting a NOTE aside "You can not submit this application, the maximum number (3500) requested for selection certificate has been achieved."

But the fact is that I want to complete the form online only. I know the date of submission is well ahead i.e. on or after 16.02.16. But where's the problem?

Is it impossible to complete the form now or has there any maximum limit for completing form, could any one answer please?

cloyotas

Jan 29, 2016
talktoudaykumar said:
Hi

I have one question while filing the forms.

In 'Profession or trade envisaged in Quebec' form, It is asking below question with list of options.

What job or what profession do you plan to practice in Québec?

I'm a software professional and my job comes under 2171/2174
If i select 'Engineer' and this is going to be a regular trade or licensed profession.

So confused here that what to select ?
Please help.

Same here with me. Mine is 2173 (Software Engineers and Designers). For now I chose 'Engineer'. Would that be fine? Can anyone help us with this? Thanks in advance.

Thirumalareddy

Dec 3, 2015
APPNOV2014NY said:
You can submit application now if :
a) You have LMIA approved job offer OR
b) You are a temporary resident in Quebec

If you do not meet above criterion then you need to wait until Feb 16th.

Hi ,
Please see this information
" If I am residing temporarily in Québec or I have a valid employment offer, can I submit an application at any time?

Yes, if you have an employment offer validated by the Ministère or if you are a temporary resident of Québec and eligible to submit an application for a Certificat de sélection du Québec, you can submit an application at any time, except from January 25 to February 17, 2016."

Link http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/mon-projet-quebec/index.html

Thank you

m585

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
RituNINS said:

Today (02.02.16) when I got entrance to my account, I found that the COMMENCER i.e. START is inactive depicting a NOTE aside "You can not submit this application, the maximum number (3500) requested for selection certificate has been achieved."

That start button becomes greyed out once you have previously been in to your account and have an application in progress. After you've already started you must go back to your application through 'Mon dossier','Modifier ma demande' and not through 'Faire une demande'.

prabh13

Jan 21, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Plz guide me . I am from india. I've done B.Sc NUrsing(4 year's). my questions are :-

while selecting diploma's the degree is shown in english . Do i need to write it in french?

Which option i've to select from "yes" or "no" for this question :-
Does your diploma lead to a profession or trade under a mutual recognition arrangement?

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prabh13 said:
Plz guide me . I am from india. I've done B.Sc NUrsing(4 year's). my questions are :-

while selecting diploma's the degree is shown in english . Do i need to write it in french?

Which option i've to select from "yes" or "no" for this question :-
Does your diploma lead to a profession or trade under a mutual recognition arrangement?
If diploma is available for selection then choose that one. Do not worry whether it is English or French.
Only a degree obtained from France is currently covered under the arrangement.

prabh13

Jan 21, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
one more question . As i have B.Sc nursing degree. so , is there any need to fill 10th and 12th info in diploma's section?

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prabh13 said:
one more question . As i have B.Sc nursing degree. so , is there any need to fill 10th and 12th info in diploma's section?
The section asks education after primary level. Though I have a PhD I filled 10th and 12th to be on safer side. Also, I have those documents if requested by Quebec immigration.

prabh13

Jan 21, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
which option I've to select for 10th and 12 in diploma's section
My details are as below:-
I've obtained my 8th standard certificate in june 2004 and 10th certificate in june 2006 while 12th certificate in june 2008.
so what will be the start date for 10th and 12th qualifications ?
nd for 10th qualification which option is applicable for e.g :- matriculation or something else .... can't find !!!!
Help me guys . :'(