+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Has any body completed online application?

kaka4011

Star Member
Jun 18, 2014
Hello,

I have tried my best to sign in and complete my application but couldn't. I also took help of my friend who is in canada but he also couldn't login from canada even with high speed internet. can any body suggest that what should i do?

Regards,

liana22

Jan 11, 2016
Hi,

I have done the activation also, but since then I am not able to log in to the account and see if anything else should be done.

I am totally confused! According to what I read from the guides documents, nothing else should be done after activation of account and before January 18th, but some people say you should log in in fill in forms and on 18th Jan you should upload your docs in PDF format. I don't know which one is the correct step.

Please share if you have any information as well.

monikasurana

Oct 5, 2014
Hello,

Many of us are facing this issue. I too have registered but could not login . I am not sure how this tool is going to work.
I have raised a query to Quebec Enquiry. if possible i suggest you also write or call them.

Montreal area: 514 864-9191

Elsewhere in Québec (toll free ): 1 877 864-9191

From outside Quebec : + 1 514 864-9191

Regards
Monika

liana22

Jan 11, 2016
I have wrote to them through their website (to reach us menue)2 days ago, but no answer yet!

:-\

They answered but it seems this is an automatic reply. They repeated the same things... thank you for using mon project...be patient....try again later... this is for limiting the number of users...

This is where we are trying to immigrate with lots of exhusting efforts. I don't understand myself! Why I still wanna go there :-X :-\

aarzoo

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
every one facing this problem, only one person on this forum says that he has been able to complete forms.

kaka4011

Star Member
Jun 18, 2014
Yes, you are right. The person who has claimed that he has completed the application, he also has claimed that he do this (almost impossible) thing with help of high speed internet (perhaps 150 Mbps). My friend staying in Canada is trying to do this with the help of 250 Mbps but failed. I couldn't find anyone else on this forum who claimed that he has done.

Please share if you have any other information friends.

m585

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
kaka4011 said:
Yes, you are right. The person who has claimed that he has completed the application, he also has claimed that he do this (almost impossible) thing with help of high speed internet (perhaps 150 Mbps). My friend staying in Canada is trying to do this with the help of 250 Mbps but failed. I couldn't find anyone else on this forum who claimed that he has done.

Please share if you have any other information friends.
Honestly I don't think my internet speed has anything to do with it. Over on the French language forum I've been reading there's around 10 or so others who have a completed profile. Also over on that forum, while nothing is confirmed, there are strong rumours being banded around on twitter by immigration lawyers that an announcement is expected from MIDI today, possibly that the submission date will be delayed - obviously nothing is confirmed yet.

kaka4011

Star Member
Jun 18, 2014
Thanx m585 for your kind information. Yes, it should be extended as we are almost expanding hours and hours on internet to complete application since 5th Jan. Anyway thanks for your information.