+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445


Discussion in 'Education' started by familyproofofsponsorship, Jun 19, 2018.

  1. Hi,
    I am an internationally trained dentist and recently moved to canada on PR. I was looking forward to do the HARP certification to work as a dental assistant in Toronto.

    I know about a course at George brown college but that is full for this summer and they do not have another one till September.

    Can anyone tell me the direct way to submit documents to XRIS or ministry of health Ontario in North York?
    How to send documents they need and how to make the required courses outline.
    Do we need our university to send that directly or can we make it ourselves?

    I would appreciate help because it would almost impossible to find work if there's no certification with me.

    Thank you.
    Wolverine17 likes this.
  2. Keep me
    Updated am
    Also interested
  3. Hi, I am in same situation. I will be very thankful if you can share your experience. Did you took course from George brown or is there any way of getting HARP certified by sending documents to XRIS or ministry of health?
  4. Hi ,
    Even I am in same situation plz share your experience
    Thank you
  5. Please update me if XRIS works?

Share This Page