+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hardest parts of the Canadian citizenship test

RobertWarren

May 7, 2020
I’ve been taking a Canadian citizenship test practice to prepare for the actual citizenship test, and so far, everything’s going fine. I’m just wondering, what’s the most difficult part of the actual test for you? I want to know so I can review more about them and won’t take the test underprepared!

Seym

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2017
The only difficulty would be linked to the language proficiency, or learning issues.
If you're good enough in french or english and have the hability to study, there are none if you take the time to carefully read the book, including the side notes, and take some free mock tests online to test yourself.
Most people get it very easily.
If you've been doing great online, there's nothing at all to worry about.

Reactions: dpenabill

aditvasu

Star Member
May 9, 2019
The only difficulty would be linked to the language proficiency, or learning issues.
If you're good enough in french or english and have the hability to study, there are none if you take the time to carefully read the book, including the side notes, and take some free mock tests online to test yourself.
Most people get it very easily.
If you've been doing great online, there's nothing at all to worry about.
I’ve been taking a Canadian citizenship test practice to prepare for the actual citizenship test, and so far, everything’s going fine. I’m just wondering, what’s the most difficult part of the actual test for you? I want to know so I can review more about them and won’t take the test underprepared!
If you do ten times - all mock tests in the Richmond Library (145+ Questions I think) and from Apna Toronto (10 Topics about 400 Questions) You will memorize everything. Even someone wake you up in the midnight and ask any question, you will answer correctly.

My Question now is : It seems no test or ceremony in the near horizon ????????????????

jc94

Mar 14, 2016
No mock test I took came that close. Richmond is the closest.

Hardest parts depend on you.Some people are into politics so those questions (is any) are easy. Names were hard for me, dates and names I did flash cards for. I waited until I had a date to do the mocks and did every one I could find over and over again. As none of them have more than about 200 questions (real test has 1,000 I heard) didn’t want to only memorize the tests...

lexxy

Jan 14, 2016
Visa Office......
cpc-mississauga
App. Filed.......
28 nov 2014
AOR Received.
6 feb 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront..20 jan 2016
LANDED..........
8 july 2016
Just study the book and do some free online test, you will be ok... the real test is pretty easy..