+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Happy anniversary to those submitted on 10/12/2017 with no progress

newbie132

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
I was told if I don’t hear anything after two weeks, contact the MP office again... so it seems like I will make that call next Monday
I contacted my MP earlier during the process and the office just provided a status update that wasn't very helpful.
I am not convinced if I contact them now again, that it would be be any different.
But Good Luck!

Ottawan

Nov 11, 2011
Any movement for applicants who called last week of the week before after 1 year processing time??
Called the agent today. They said they’re still working on it. Can’t do anything at this point. Won’t even send a message to local office.

Went to MPs office also.
Going to be speaking with lawyers now.

sansnom

Mar 10, 2017
Called the agent today. They said they’re still working on it. Can’t do anything at this point. Won’t even send a message to local office.

Went to MPs office also.
Going to be speaking with lawyers now.
Any good lawyers to recommend?

Seen12

Star Member
Feb 16, 2017
Hi guys,

I did my test in March, and my 1 year anniversary passed on Oct 18. And my application was still in process. I called them last week and the agent sent a note to my processing office in Edmonton. She told me that I will receive an email or a phone call within two weeks.

This morning I got a call from an agent. She appolgized for the long wait. She told me that everything is complete and she congratulated me. She said it’s only a matter of time to be put in an oath ceremony. She said to expect an oath invite within 4 month.

Right after her phone call I checked cic website to see the status. And it was changed to decision made. That was a huge relief after I completely lost hope with them.

Good luck to everyone waiting.

PHCA

Aug 1, 2017
Calgary, AB
LANDED..........
Hi guys,

I did my test in March, and my 1 year anniversary passed on Oct 18. And my application was still in process. I called them last week and the agent sent a note to my processing office in Edmonton. She told me that I will receive an email or a phone call within two weeks.

This morning I got a call from an agent. She appolgized for the long wait. She told me that everything is complete and she congratulated me. She said it’s only a matter of time to be put in an oath ceremony. She said to expect an oath invite within 4 month.

Right after her phone call I checked cic website to see the status. And it was changed to decision made. That was a huge relief after I completely lost hope with them.

Good luck to everyone waiting.
Wow congrats!! But I'm wondering do you have to wait another 4 months for oath invite? But this is good news and hopefully it'll come sooner