+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hand-written birth certificates not accepted?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
niravk said:
rajkamalmohanram

This is absolutely fine. Mine is also same like yours....the left hand field all printed in english and devnagiri script and names written with a pen in english.
Thanks for the info nirvak!!! That's a relief :) .

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
kakmam said:
Do I need birth certifiocate for applyig in EE . MY DOB is XX-XX-1981
As it is mentioned below, the principal applicant or spouse are USUALLY not asked to submit their birth certificates BUT it is advisable to have one, I guess!

Thanks,

Raj

kakmam

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
As it is mentioned below, the principal applicant or spouse are USUALLY not asked to submit their birth certificates BUT it is advisable to have one, I guess!

Thanks,

Raj
thanks Raj,

But in India , issuance of birth certiicate started for the child born after 26 Jan 1989 and same is the case when we are applying for passports in india. I hope, you must be aware.

My DOB is in 1981 ,it will be difficult for getting the birth certificate from municipality ... they will not ask for birth certificate while applying for EE for sure ?????

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
kakmam said:
thanks Raj,

But in India , issuance of birth certiicate started for the child born after 26 Jan 1989 and same is the case when we are applying for passports in india. I hope, you must be aware.

My DOB is in 1981 ,it will be difficult for getting the birth certificate from municipality ... they will not ask for birth certificate while applying for EE for sure ?????
Yes I am aware of that but that is the case when applying for INDIAN documents like Passport, Aadhar Card etc but then CIC does not give a crap. It is very unlikely that they are going to ask for the BC [from what other forum members are saying] but if they do, you must be in a position to get it.

Otherwise, you can try getting a written explanation from the concerned govt. office telling that the birth certificate cannot be issued. I think that will be acceptable.

Thanks,

Raj

kakmam

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
Yes I am aware of that but that is the case when applying for INDIAN documents like Passport, Aadhar Card etc but then CIC does not give a crap. It is very unlikely that they are going to ask for the BC [from what other forum members are saying] but if they do, you must be in a position to get it.

Otherwise, you can try getting a written explanation from the concerned govt. office telling that the birth certificate cannot be issued. I think that will be acceptable.

Thanks,

Raj
ok thanks raj

let see i will try to get the letter from government official stating tht birth certfcate cannot be issued