08-06-2009
Passport Req..
21-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2009
LANDED..........
03-11-2009
Good Day to all....

I was trying to see if there was a Haitian thread to give my condolences to during this trying time, but was unsuccessful in my search so i decided to start my own!

I have no direct links to Haiti other than the handful of friends that I have who are Canadian/Haitian but my heart goes out to those who do.... I cannot get through a news program or a written article without being touched greatly.

No words can express how i feel when i see images of the devestated country. It is just unfathomable to me and I wish i had the option to help physically but i pray my donation to red cross will be helpful to those in most need.

I pray to god to that the country can rebound strong from this and build back to be a stronger nation. And i pray to god that nothing does this country bad again for many years to come to allow this country to regain its strength since this earthquake came so sudden and way to soon after the devestating hurricanes in 2008. This country needs time and excessive help and LOVE and PRAYERS and GOD to watch over them.

I am very sorry to anyone who is sponsoring a loved one from this country and I really hope you have been in touch with them and that everything is fine.

God Bless You and you are in my prayers!

KC

Soso-2-di-whurlll

Nov 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KC you have a very strong and compationate heart. You have empathy much like myself. I too am finding it very hard to even watch t.v. My heart breaks for each and everyone of those people.

I was watching CNN's Anderson Cooper last night and there was some footage of a young boy maybe 12 tops and he was hit in the face with a big stone that was thrown from a fellow Haitian. I still cannot get this image out of my mind. His face was totally red from blood, that you could not see that he was dark skinned. It tore me apart to see him staggaring and in shock from the brutal blow to the head from this big stone. He was an innocent boy standing in the street when the haitians thugs started a riot and then war by flinging stones at each other. I understand that this is a devistating time, and the country is in chaos. But They need to come together as a country and a community and stop the looting and violence against each other. There has been enough fatalities and injuries sustained by the earthquake, there is not more room for error. How can you justfy throwing stones at each other and threatening each other with big macheties cause one guy has food and you don't. We need some more peace keepers in that country and there needs to be a curfew set up and strick law enforcement for looters. Just becuase there has been total devestation does mean more should suffer.

It breaks my heart, I cannot stop thinking about it!