+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1B visa appointment availability

sentraj

Nov 16, 2016
Hello friends,Posting my dropbox experience:

DEC 09, Thursday: Submitted passport
DEC 11, Passport delivered, case created. I sent an email to consulate requesting to expedite, explaining my situation.
DEC 16, Monday: Administrative processing
DEC 19, Status updated to issued
DEC 22, Passport available for pickup
Hi @hakanyeter ,

How are you doing?

I would like to know what email address you used to send teh expedited process as my wife and Daughter H1/H4 status shows refused, i want to see if i ncase they might need any additiona ldocuments, So I can send it to them in advance instead of waiting for next status update.

Would greatly appreciate your response as soon as possible.

Sentraj

sentraj

Nov 16, 2016
PLEASE HELP.

My wife and daughter's H1/H4 application is refused and asked to come for an in-person interview.

It's available only in Apr 4th, could you please help suggest the ways you all have used to expedite the process.

OR ANY ONE HAS EARLIER APPOINTMENT that I can use.

You CAN reach me at skrbhuvani@gmail.com

PLEASE HELP.

kaur1990

Jun 12, 2019
Hi Guys,
I am Canada PR Holder and residing in US on H1-B. I want to goto Toronto for getting my H1-B Visa Stamping renewal but I am not getting any Visa Appointment dates till next Year Aug 2024 and even at other Canada Centers Appointments are not available. Is this case only with People residing in US have long H1-B Visa Appointment Wait times in Canada? Any help and guidance on this will be great help. Thank You.

Snape09

Star Member
Jul 21, 2022
Please help me guys:
What is the meaning of "Application Received: Your case is open and ready for your interview, fingerprints, and required documents."
Does this mean that I should schedule an appointment??
the status was updated on the 1st of June

guca

Star Member
Aug 24, 2018
Please help me guys:
What is the meaning of "Application Received: Your case is open and ready for your interview, fingerprints, and required documents."
This is a generic message.

Reactions: Snape09

swan0206

Champion Member
May 14, 2019
Guys i need your advice!!

So i tried to schedule a Visa interview for H1b in Toronto and i'm Unfortunately eligible for Visa Waiver program and now i don't have option to choose appointment instead asks me to send documents. I DO NOT want visa waiver and rather attend interview. How do i do that now ? Please help me!!!!!!! how do i switch to booking a visa slot rather than sending docs as part of visa waiver program...Please HELP!!
Hello, what did you end up doing? Were you able to get an interview??

Jkaur1993

Dec 14, 2019
I had us visa interview on August 3rd 2023. How long it takes in Calgary office to issue visa after approval of interview?
thanks!

rohit.joshi

Star Member
Sep 24, 2017
Please help me guys:
When did you get your passport back? What was the timeline like? Also, which embassy did you send your documents to? Please let me know

baggy

Aug 21, 2018
Guys,
A question on visa stamping.
Can a person on H4 (currently in US), get visa stamping done in Canada and still qualify for interview waiver (if other criteria is met)?
Person is an Indian resident and has Canada visitor Visa.

swan0206

Champion Member
May 14, 2019
Guys,
A question on visa stamping.
Can a person on H4 (currently in US), get visa stamping done in Canada and still qualify for interview waiver (if other criteria is met)?
Person is an Indian resident and has Canada visitor Visa.
You have to be a resident of Canada is one of the criteria to qualify for a Interview waiver

bhumei

Mar 4, 2024
Hey guys, my documents for H1B/H4 visa stamping were received by the consulate on 15th. The ceac website said the following:

"Application Received
Application ID or Case Number: AAXXXXXXXX
Case Created: 16-Mar-2022
Case Last Updated: 16-Mar-2022
Your case is open and ready for your interview, fingerprints, and required documents. If you have already had your interview, please check your status after two business days."

Now - as of yesterday - I see the same status but the date on "case last updated" line has changed:

Can you pls share what happened after this pls

If any of you guys have seen this at your end?