+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1B Stamping Dropbox in Canada

jpancholi0109

Jan 4, 2020
I had b1/b2 stamped in Canada before. The system automatically selected me for dropbox. I read that PR+Prev stamping (any visa) qualifies for Dropbox but Yes, there have been cases where they refused and call in person.
Hello,

I was asked to come for an interview as well. Were you able to get an appointment for interview? For me it's my H1B renewal. Previous 3 H1B stamps

jpancholi0109

Jan 4, 2020
no i could not get appointment. Did

no. Did you get your passports back ? Where do they post back ?
I got email saying it has been shipped and has tracking number. They send back to wher you selected as document delivery. Was able to schedule an appt for oct.

sanov11

Jul 17, 2023
I got email saying it has been shipped and has tracking number. They send back to wher you selected as document delivery. Was able to schedule an appt for oct.
Hi, after how many days after receiving mail asking you to come to in person interview did you get the shipment notice ?

missedTheGCBus

Star Member
Sep 8, 2022
Hello,

I was asked to come for an interview as well. Were you able to get an appointment for interview? For me it's my H1B renewal. Previous 3 H1B stamps
I am applying for dropbox soon. Do you know why you might have been called for interview?

Were your previous stamps in Canada ? Do you currently live in Canada or here only for interview...trying to guess what percentage chance of getting called for interview :( for me ... I am a PR and currently residing in Canada...

sanov11

Jul 17, 2023
I am applying for dropbox soon. Do you know why you might have been called for interview?

Were your previous stamps in Canada ? Do you currently live in Canada or here only for interview...trying to guess what percentage chance of getting called for interview :( for me ... I am a PR and currently residing in Canada...
No idea. I am on work permit. May be I did not have a previous VISA with my current employer.

Reactions: missedTheGCBus

swan0206

Champion Member
May 14, 2019

I guess its totally random. But if they have any questions , they might call the consultants, first time H1b stamps in Canada or change of employers, it depends.

Reactions: missedTheGCBus

JustBal

Feb 27, 2021
Never mind. It took about ~6 calendar days for me to get email instructions.
Thank you. One more question if you don't mind, did the usvisa website say "Pending Consular Authorization" and to wait for email instructions after paying the visa fees?
I too got this after paying the fees. It says estimated time for instructions is 5 weeks. How much time did it take for you? What is your timeline? Thanks.

Renadxb

Jun 24, 2018
Hi ,I need advise as have misplaced the photograph that I had uploaded on my ds 160 and which is also on the confirmation page .Can I click and send another photograph with the documents which I have to send through Canada Post .Have applied from Toronto under the renewal waiver for visit visa .Thanks