+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1B Stamping Dropbox in Canada

rishuaj

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
Technically no, it worked for some people and some people were asked to come for an interview too, so if you don't want to waste your time, better go for interview.
I agree.. it is not that clear.. I am going with appointment.. is there a way to get the appointment quickly?

sreekar545

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
I agree.. it is not that clear.. I am going with appointment.. is there a way to get the appointment quickly?
Lol, everyone wants appointment quickly, who wants to wait? the only way is keep checking or pay someone and let them do it for you, so when something opens up, you grab it quickly, that's it!! Appointments in Canada aren't that bad to begin with, I honestly could've done it faster via appt than dropbox.

Snape09

Star Member
Jul 21, 2022
My H1B Dropbox experience at Toronto Consulate.
Canadian PR, First time H1B stamping

- Application sent August 29th
- Application received Sep 1st
- Approved - Sep 1st
- Issued - Sep 6th
- Tracking no. activated - Sep 7th
- Passport received - Sep 8th

Docs sent -

1. DS-160 confirmation page
2. mail-in instructions
3. Courier Label page 2
4. i797 Notice of Action copy
5. LCA copy
6. 1 photo with given specification
7. Old and new passport
8. PR card copy
9. DL copy
10. Offer letter from Employer

Good luck!
What is a DL copy?

May 2, 2022
Hello All ,
I sent my h1b stamping dropbox documents last week , just wanted to know where I can track the status of the same like what stage this on the visa application is.

TIA

coolusa

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
Anybody got their passport status changed to Issued after May 10th, 2023?? Mine is approved on May 10th and still waiting for next steps. Anyone in the same boat, Toronto consulate?

annesheran

Aug 20, 2022
hi!
I am planning to apply for H1b renewal (dropbox) in Canada.
I used this website to try and get appointments https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-ca/niv/groups/35250656
is this right?
Also, Document Delivery Location is already selected when we create the profile. Can I change it when I schedule the dropbox based on the available dates?
E.g. I choose Toronto PO box location, but I get earlier dates in Calgary, can I change the pickup/delivery location to Calgary address?

swan0206

Champion Member
May 14, 2019
hi!
I am planning to apply for H1b renewal (dropbox) in Canada.
I used this website to try and get appointments https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-ca/niv/groups/35250656
is this right?
Also, Document Delivery Location is already selected when we create the profile. Can I change it when I schedule the dropbox based on the available dates?
E.g. I choose Toronto PO box location, but I get earlier dates in Calgary, can I change the pickup/delivery location to Calgary address?
Yes thats the site.
There are no date selection for dropbox. Once you fill the questionnaire, if you are eligible, you will be asked to send the docs to whatever PO you have selected, thats it.

May 2, 2022
Anybody got their passport status changed to Issued after May 10th, 2023?? Mine is approved on May 10th and still waiting for next steps. Anyone in the same boat, Toronto consulate?
Hey I have submitted my docs to toronto consulate , no status change after received post 11th may.
How much time it took in ur case for moving the status from received to issued ?

PradipShinde

Apr 21, 2023
Yes thats the site.
There are no date selection for dropbox. Once you fill the questionnaire, if you are eligible, you will be asked to send the docs to whatever PO you have selected, thats it.
Please help me to understand, are you holding pr or work permit while applying drop box in canada?