+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1b dropbox - Ottawa, Canada

Lilu1234

Jun 10, 2022
It seems like the Ottawa consulate is processing visa’s a lot faster. I can’t really say the same for Toronto unfortunately!

• Sad
Reactions: neha.ss

Cedya

Star Member
Jun 1, 2022
Thank you @neha.ss ! I am actually very suprised lol. I guess follow up documents probably go straight to the consular agents and don't seat somewhere like the initial application. Also means I either didn't need to write the note bc they can figure out what's your case even with an old DS-160 or the note did help. I'm happy either way haha.

Lilu1234

Jun 10, 2022
Great news!! I’m glad they moved it along quickly! @Cedya for the B2 application did you send in a copy of the MRV payment receipt? I’ve been renewing my visa for the last few years now and I don’t think I’ve ever sent a copy of the receipt along with my PP but considering how long it’s taken this time, I’m worried maybe it’s something on my end!

Reactions: Cedya

Cedya

Star Member
Jun 1, 2022
Thank you @Lilu1234 ! No, I haven't sent a copy of MRV fee. I think you only have to pay it online. I'm not even sure it let's you use the courier instructions if you don't, so you will be good on that end. I think processing may just be even crazier at the Toronto Consulate at the moment :(