+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1B - Alberta PNP File Number / Certificate Timeline

Albertadude

Star Member
Apr 6, 2009
dipen said:
Dear friends ,
today I received an email from Alberta office. the letter is about information on what to do IF you are ainp NOMINEE and has an attachment. the letter goes like this

Dear Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) Nominee,

Please find attached an important document for you to download and print. This document provides information on what to do if you are an AINP nominee and you need to renew your work permit with your current Alberta employer, or to obtain a work permit to start work with a new Alberta employer.

If you have any questions about this document, please contact the AINP Program Officer indicated in your nomination letter.

sincerely

Does this mean I am nominated. I am really curious to know about it. please do u guys have any idea. did anyone get similar email?
Hi Dipen,
Could your please post your timeline

dipen

Star Member
Nov 4, 2008
OHHH!!! Albertagoverner thank you so much. I hope whatever you said is 100% true. I'll start checking my mail box. thanks a lot .

My timelines are

pre assessment send OCT 20 (around) NOC code 1111

received application package nov 21

send application dec 24th

application received (fed ex tracking ) dec 27th

received file no. 02/19/09 file no. 0566

A

Albertagoverner

dipen said:
No they havent asked
Your paystub were with application? Few days before, You were worry about sending paystubs to AINP. Did you send? if yes How and when?

smilyster

Apr 12, 2009
Hartford
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2009
Doc's Request.
10-12-2009
Nomination.....
01-12-2010
NOC 2171-Computer System Analyst and Consultants
Application sent:March 9th
Applicantion received: March 12th

I have sent all the documents, everything in order(notarised) with current paystubs.

It will be 2 months since Alberta received the application by May 12th. I am waiting for my file number??

AlbertaGovernor, when i can expect my nomination like in another 2-3 months???
can i proceed further with PCC's in June, or is that going to be early for applying the PCC's???

Thanks in Advance

dipen

Star Member
Nov 4, 2008
Albertagoverner,

I didnt send my paystubb as per everyone's suggestion. I was ready to send it if ony they inquire about it.

A

Albertagoverner

dipen said:
Albertagoverner,

I didnt send my paystubb as per everyone's suggestion. I was ready to send it if ony they inquire about it.
But when you applied originally you send right?

MyAlberta

May 1, 2009
Dear AlbertaGovernor and all the members,

Thank you all for updating us with relevant information. There are so many silent applicants reading your remarks that are satisfying our concerns regarding AINP processing. Indirectly this is helping the processing officers having more time to work on files rather then replying to applicants concerns.

My application received by AINP office on January 22nd. Received e-mail on 21st April confirming receipt of application on March 3rd 2009 . Hopefully receiving good news soon.

Albertadude

Star Member
Apr 6, 2009
Since People who got file numbers in Jan/Feb are getting their nomination now, I guess it is safe to assume that people who received file numbers in March should get nomination end of may, beginning of june which is the processing time (40 to 60 days) that AINP had mentioned in the e-mail

dipen

Star Member
Nov 4, 2008
Albertagoverner,
Yes I did send it at that time.

Can u please tell me what are the documents needed for CIC level. i havent prepared any documents and i dont have any clue at all about what are neede for CIC level . which documents require longest time for preparing? I appreciate your help.

A

Albertagoverner

dipen said:
Albertagoverner,
Yes I did send it at that time.

Can u please tell me what are the documents needed for CIC level. i havent prepared any documents and i dont have any clue at all about what are neede for CIC level . which documents require longest time for preparing? I appreciate your help.

1. Signature should be Current and dated wherever needed in federal Forms. (Sign the forms right on the day when you mail the packet so they will be current)
These forms:
IMM 0008 Generic (Application for PR)
IMM 0008 Schedule 1 (backgroud/Declaration, sign with current date)
IMM 0008 Schedule 4 (Provincial Nominee, sign with current date)
IMM 5406 (Additional family, parents, siblings etc, sign with current date)

Murphy's Law: Any section, any column whether or not applicable in your case YOU HAVE TO FILL IT. IF IT DOESN'T APPLY WRITE ---NA-- BUT YOU HAVE TO FILL. Like Government or Miliatry service questions.

2. Cheque/Draft USD 465.00 or CAD 550.00 should be current, not expired or about to expire even in a month(Cheapest way get a 7-Eleven Money Order on same day )

3. Copy of H1B stamped Visa or I-797 and I 94

4. Employment History section, Personal History section all should be filled and till "Current" let's say you are working for "Reddy SAP Solutions" from January 15 2008 till present so Make sure you mention in personal History:

01/15/2008 till Present

5. (Original ) State PCC within 90 days of issue date while you send packet to Buffalo

6. (Original) Home Country PCCC within 90 Days of issue date while you send packet to Buffalo

7. (Original) FBI results within 90 days of issue date while you send packet to Buffalo

8. Birth Certificate from Home Country Embassy

9. Immigration Photos 45MM * 35MM remember immigration photos are NOT passport photos (specify these instructions to photographer)

10. Bank Statement

11. Demographic pages of Passport

PCC's and Birth Certificate will take time.

Home PCC from Home Country emabssy: 4-5 weeks
State PCC: 2-3 weeks
FBI record: 2-3 weeks
Birth Certificate: 1 week or may be same day.

smilyster

Apr 12, 2009
Hartford
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2009
Doc's Request.
10-12-2009
Nomination.....
01-12-2010
i stayed in australia for 2 yrs before moving to us , i heard australia pcc will be directly sent to respective visa office and they dont send it to candidate, will this be a problm at 2nd stage..