+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1B - Alberta PNP File Number / Certificate Timeline

6SigmaMBB

Star Member
Mar 11, 2009
Alrite fellas..

Just as an academic update, I received an email yesterday from "PNP Office" with an attachment titled "AINP StrategicR_afterNomination.pdf". The attachment talks about post-nomination renewal of work permit/ or process to get one. The body of the email also is similar. The last sentence is interesting and I quote: "If you have any questions about this document, please contact the AINP Program Officer indicated in your nomination letter".

Anywayz, havent checked my mailbox this morning nor have I recevied the nomination letter as of yesterday afternoon. I am guessin I am might get the nomination shortly..if at all!

Shyli,
U are one of those ppl who have similar timelines like mine, hang in there and am sure u will have ur nomination shortly.

-6SigmaMBB

shyli said:
Albertagoverner,

Where is my application. Can you pls tell sth. When am I getting my nomination...now loosing all my patience :(

Albertagoverner said:
indium-sulfide-2 said:
Dear All,
So what is the latest nomination number?
X652 for despo
Best
Indium Sulfide:
You are getting nomination, Today got signature. Very soon you are getting.

shyli

Star Member
Feb 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Newyork
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/15/2009
Nomination.....
07/30/2009
File Transfer...
08/18/2009
Med's Done....
09/16/2009
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
12/17/2009
VISA ISSUED...
1/4/2010
LANDED..........
5/31/2010
Despo, did you also get such email before receiving your certificate in mailbox?

6SigmaMBB said:
Alrite fellas..

Just as an academic update, I received an email yesterday from "PNP Office" with an attachment titled "AINP StrategicR_afterNomination.pdf". The attachment talks about post-nomination renewal of work permit/ or process to get one. The body of the email also is similar. The last sentence is interesting and I quote: "If you have any questions about this document, please contact the AINP Program Officer indicated in your nomination letter".

Anywayz, havent checked my mailbox this morning nor have I recevied the nomination letter as of yesterday afternoon. I am guessin I am might get the nomination shortly..if at all!

Shyli,
U are one of those ppl who have similar timelines like mine, hang in there and am sure u will have ur nomination shortly.

-6SigmaMBB

shyli said:
Albertagoverner,

Where is my application. Can you pls tell sth. When am I getting my nomination...now loosing all my patience :(

Albertagoverner said:
indium-sulfide-2 said:
Dear All,
So what is the latest nomination number?
X652 for despo
Best
Indium Sulfide:
You are getting nomination, Today got signature. Very soon you are getting.

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Shyli,,,,,,,,i got my nomination on Thursday but i got same email on Friday arround 5 :00 pm. So i assume who ever got such email like Sigma got it should receive their certificate on Monday or Tuesday. in sigma's case looks like he got email before the nomination but such email confirms that he is already approvedddddddddddddddddddd. Just have to check mail. Today is sat so he might also get it in mail. i would not be surprised if he posts something on this forum saying hhhhhhhhooooooooore i got my nomination.

You too will get it soon too looks like........

differentquestion

Jan 4, 2008
Greatttttttttttttttt.
Folks, now that you have nominations in hand, please share the NOC so the potential candidates can get some clues on if one NOC is preferred than others.... You know the anxiety to know, don't you ? :)

narsanna

Star Member
Mar 11, 2009
hi brothers,
Dont bother about nominations
ASAP every body will get it.
lot of members applying to this. so, process time is slow.
god bless you all.
All with get ASAP.

Thank you for all.

shyli

Star Member
Feb 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Newyork
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/15/2009
Nomination.....
07/30/2009
File Transfer...
08/18/2009
Med's Done....
09/16/2009
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
12/17/2009
VISA ISSUED...
1/4/2010
LANDED..........
5/31/2010
My NOC is 0213

Anyone else in this code got certificate??
AlbertaGoverner, Do you have any idea if this code has got problems in getting nomination.

differentquestion said:
Greatttttttttttttttt.
Folks, now that you have nominations in hand, please share the NOC so the potential candidates can get some clues on if one NOC is preferred than others.... You know the anxiety to know, don't you ? :)

shyli

Star Member
Feb 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Newyork
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/15/2009
Nomination.....
07/30/2009
File Transfer...
08/18/2009
Med's Done....
09/16/2009
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
12/17/2009
VISA ISSUED...
1/4/2010
LANDED..........
5/31/2010
Thank you Despo..

I'm bit concerned because I did not get response to my mail which I sent to same person who called me for paystub...

despoimmigrant said:
Hey Shyli,,,,,,,,i got my nomination on Thursday but i got same email on Friday arround 5 :00 pm. So i assume who ever got such email like Sigma got it should receive their certificate on Monday or Tuesday. in sigma's case looks like he got email before the nomination but such email confirms that he is already approvedddddddddddddddddddd. Just have to check mail. Today is sat so he might also get it in mail. i would not be surprised if he posts something on this forum saying hhhhhhhhooooooooore i got my nomination.

You too will get it soon too looks like........

dipen

Star Member
Nov 4, 2008
Dear friends ,
today I received an email from Alberta office. the letter is about information on what to do IF you are ainp NOMINEE and has an attachment. the letter goes like this

Dear Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) Nominee,

Please find attached an important document for you to download and print. This document provides information on what to do if you are an AINP nominee and you need to renew your work permit with your current Alberta employer, or to obtain a work permit to start work with a new Alberta employer.

If you have any questions about this document, please contact the AINP Program Officer indicated in your nomination letter.

sincerely

Does this mean I am nominated. I am really curious to know about it. please do u guys have any idea. did anyone get similar email?

A

Albertagoverner

dipen said:
Dear friends ,
today I received an email from Alberta office. the letter is about information on what to do IF you are ainp NOMINEE and has an attachment. the letter goes like this

Dear Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) Nominee,

Please find attached an important document for you to download and print. This document provides information on what to do if you are an AINP nominee and you need to renew your work permit with your current Alberta employer, or to obtain a work permit to start work with a new Alberta employer.

If you have any questions about this document, please contact the AINP Program Officer indicated in your nomination letter.

sincerely

Does this mean I am nominated. I am really curious to know about it. please do u guys have any idea. did anyone get similar email?
You are nominated. They have created a email list of all Nominees and sending them these emails so if they want to come now on work permit while CIC is processing thier application. Your certificate is in transit but they have added your email into Nominee's list.

A

Albertagoverner

differentquestion said:
AlbertaGovernor,
Any clues on when the they will start nominating file # 7xx ???
File numbers are useless. Just pray that the plastic bucket where all the files are kept in Library style with reciept date on it, comes to the table of Program officer. Each bucket contains 25-30 files depending upon the thickness of supporting documents into individual's file with reciept date is stapled on the top right corner of each files' cover page.

shyli

Star Member
Feb 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Newyork
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/15/2009
Nomination.....
07/30/2009
File Transfer...
08/18/2009
Med's Done....
09/16/2009
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
12/17/2009
VISA ISSUED...
1/4/2010
LANDED..........
5/31/2010
Albertagoverner , I appreciate you giving lot of relevant and insider info on this forum..Its very useful for all of us who are awaiting nominations.

Albertagoverner said:
differentquestion said:
AlbertaGovernor,
Any clues on when the they will start nominating file # 7xx ???
File numbers are useless. Just pray that the plastic bucket where all the files are kept in Library style with reciept date on it, comes to the table of Program officer. Each bucket contains 25-30 files depending upon the thickness of supporting documents into individual's file with reciept date is stapled on the top right corner of each files' cover page.

shyli

Star Member
Feb 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Newyork
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/15/2009
Nomination.....
07/30/2009
File Transfer...
08/18/2009
Med's Done....
09/16/2009
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
12/17/2009
VISA ISSUED...
1/4/2010
LANDED..........
5/31/2010
Yesterday, Despo got his nomination and his file number was 552

differentquestion said:
Thanks, so let me rephrase the question again...
Any clues on what receipt date files are being processed now ...

A

Albertagoverner

differentquestion said:
Thanks, so let me rephrase the question again...
Any clues on what receipt date files are being processed now ...
Actually sometimes 3 program officers working together on US Visa stream and sometime only 1 officer is on US Visa stream rest are on the Family and employer driven stream. But that should be on table in 1-2 month.