+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1B - Alberta PNP File Number / Certificate Timeline

Flori

Star Member
Sep 18, 2008
I think we can all chill a little bit now, we know there's quite a few more people who's past the regular processing time. So it means the processing time its taking longer due to a lot of applications. I'm sure many of us are depending on their decision, but now there's nothing but being patience.

Manny

Dec 31, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, US
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 30, 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 25, 2009
Nomination.....
Dec 07, 2009 CIC App. Filed.: Mar 15, 2010
AOR Received.
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Request
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Done....
Jul 15, 2010 File transferred: Nov 10, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 15, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 23, 2010
LANDED..........
Apr 07, 2011
Hi, can you post date AINP recd your application and the date you recd file #?
Thanks.
Flori said:
I'm a XX-X59X and I haven't got any news.

Flori

Star Member
Sep 18, 2008
Manny
They sent it (file number) in October, but I didn't received it. They gave it to me about a month ago when I call them.
They received my application around January 10.

indium-sulfide-2

Star Member
Apr 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
repost

My dear fellow applicants,

Take a look at the timeline !

Strategic Recruitment Stream processing times for U.S. Visa Holders
U.S. Visa Holder Category Processing time
Notification (pre-assessment) Up to four months
Candidate assessment
Up to four months
Total AINP processing time Up to eight months

Alberta lost my belief. They changed it from 3 months to 5 months, to 8 months, and then maybe to 80 months. Has anybody applied for the PCC after file number? You lose! They wont be valid by then.

Better find another road. Alberta is almost a dead end! What else will they change in the future? they changed the requirement for H1-B visa, from applying before expiring date, maintaining till nominated, and then maybe to I want you having a US green card. Anyway, it is hard to anticipate what will not be changed. They are always changing the policy whenever they feel its to their advantage. They eat their own words whithout blinking their eyes. What you know it is for sure regarding to alberta US-visa immigration policy? How do we people follow?

Congratulations to Felix, who is so wise to find a way to England.
Let us pool our knowledge and share the information to immigrate to other countries, such as Australian, New zealand, England.
Do not put your fate and that of your dear family into the hands of dishonorable persons. Work now!

AlbertaAINP

Star Member
Feb 25, 2009
Flori said:
Manny
They sent it (file number) in October, but I didn't received it. They gave it to me about a month ago when I call them.
How can they sent your file number in October when they had received your application only on January 10th. : )

A

Albertagoverner

AlbertaAINP said:
Flori said:
Manny
How can they sent your file number in October when they had received your application only on January 10th. : )
This is imperative. I keep telling people that please do not call but people kept calling. There were a lot of people who were trying to be smart and kept calling them and said I received invitation letter in DEC it has been around 5 months I haven't got nothing. Therefore they increased the upper limit of time. Therefore don't rush go back apply for finest universities and be qualified so greencards will be really running behind you. Everybody is applying to School nowdays because that is the right path now because by the time recession will be over you will have a US/Canadian Degree. And please do not call anymore otherwise It wil be 15-16 months

indium-sulfide-2

Star Member
Apr 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Governor,
I followed your advice to apply for the PCC after receiving the file number. I just got the PCC dated April 8th.
I wonder whether you are still sure my 84x will be issued to me before July?
Best.

A

Albertagoverner

indium-sulfide-2 said:
Dear Governor,
I followed your advice to apply for the PCC after receiving the file number. I just got the PCC dated April 8th.
Best.
In worst case scenerio, you will have to apply again. they just updated the time limit today.

A

Albertagoverner

Albertagoverner said:
indium-sulfide-2 said:
Dear Governor,
Best.
In worst case scenerio, you will have to apply again. they just updated the time limit today.
Also In case If considering Australia as an option then first have the professional assessment done by a approved society/Agency in Australia.Let's say you have computer degree or IT degree and working as IT professional for few years then Computer Society of Australia will certify you that whether or not you are a professional. Then after if you have more than 100 points you can apply to Independent Skilled migrant category-175. But again, It will take time. Also 5000-7000 people together apply for australia then definitely it will also become like AINP.

sdesh005

Star Member
Feb 20, 2009
indium-sulfide-2 said:
Dear Governor,
Best.
And if I may ask - why do you follow someone's advise blindly, knowing that they are not experts giving you advise? These things are very random and timelines can shift any day (like they did now). If it really takes them a few months before you get your nomination certificate, you will have to go for you PCC again unfortunately!

But again - DO NOT go by someone's advise here, follow your gut....just having a 1000 posts in 6 months does not make one qualified or an authority on visa issues! :)

A

Albertagoverner

Albertagoverner said:
indium-sulfide-2 said:
Dear Governor,
Best.
In worst case scenerio, you will have to apply again. they just updated the time limit today. Also while you will apply next time for PCC from Indian Embassy it won't take same time as it did. because You are already here then how can you commit a crime in India by sitting here. So next time you will home country PCC within 1 week.Only matter of 20-30 dollars

rabzee

Star Member
Oct 21, 2008
vsrao said:
rabzee said:
Hi,
Sorry for the late reply.

MY TIME LINE IS HERE:
APPLIED ON 22nd OCT'08 for pre-assessment
23rd OCT'08 they asked for more doc.
26TH Confirmation of receipt

21st nov, Package received
18th Dec, pacakage send
19th feb , package received confirmation email,they received my package on 27th Dec.
& my file number is x535.

Now waiting for nomination.........

vsrao said:
Albertadude said:
Yes peace please. The idea of this forum is mainly to exchange ideas and information. Anyways any new nominations. filenumbers????
We haven't seen any filenumbers in last few weeks. "RABZEE" can u please post ur timeline?
Thanks for posting your timeline. So you received the file number in email on Feb19th?
Yeah in the email.

Flori

Star Member
Sep 18, 2008
AlbertaAINP said:
Flori said:
Manny
I did the pre-assesment back in September. That's why they sent a file number in October.

Flori

Star Member
Sep 18, 2008
Albertagoverner said:
AlbertaAINP said:
Flori said:
Manny
This is imperative. I keep telling people that please do not call but people kept calling. There were a lot of people who were trying to be smart and kept calling them and said I received invitation letter in DEC it has been around 5 months I haven't got nothing. Therefore they increased the upper limit of time. Therefore don't rush go back apply for finest universities and be qualified so greencards will be really running behind you. Everybody is applying to School nowdays because that is the right path now because by the time recession will be over you will have a US/Canadian Degree. And please do not call anymore otherwise It wil be 15-16 months
Dear AlbertaGoverner
I called them because I'm doing the process tru a lawyer and they (lawyer) didn't received a file number (at least that's what they said), and I knew there were suppoused to have one. I've never had any previous contact with the Alberta people before regarding my case, (it was all tru the lawyer) so I needed to know my case was still in proccess. And now I needed to contact them to update my information. Anyway, when I called them, they told me to contact them because my timeline was over the normal waiting time.

A

Albertagoverner

Flori said:
Albertagoverner said:
AlbertaAINP said:
Flori said:
Manny
Dear AlbertaGoverner
I called them because I'm doing the process tru a lawyer and they (lawyer) didn't received a file number (at least that's what they said), and I knew there were suppoused to have one. I've never had any previous contact with the Alberta people before regarding my case, (it was all tru the lawyer) so I needed to know my case was still in proccess. And now I needed to contact them to update my information. Anyway, when I called them, they told me to contact them because my timeline was over the normal waiting time.
If that is the case so it is advisable that please make a enquiry through email and wait for 10 days for email reply. Make sure write in subjectline H1B SRS Category File Number XXXX-XX-XXX but don't call at all. You guys don't understand that calling adversely affect the case process of yours and others.