+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1B - Alberta PNP File Number / Certificate Timeline

indium-sulfide-2

Star Member
Apr 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alberta-governor,
Do you think my 84x nomination can be recieved by May 17th?
I applied on Dec. 17th as what they said in the mail when they issued my file number.

shyli

Star Member
Feb 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Newyork
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/15/2009
Nomination.....
07/30/2009
File Transfer...
08/18/2009
Med's Done....
09/16/2009
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
12/17/2009
VISA ISSUED...
1/4/2010
LANDED..........
5/31/2010
Albertagoverner said:
shyli said:
I received a call from pnp office today that they are looking at my file and that I need to send them my recent pay stubs because I relocated from California to Pennsylvania.

They also asked if I'm still working with same employer or not.

Pre-Assessment Sent: 11/11/2008
Recipt Confirmation recieved by me: 11/12/2008
Application Recieved by PNP office: 01/15/2009
File Number recieved by me: 02/11/2009
Shyli:
Can you provide a bit detail. Did you change employer while you relocated to PA? or they are asking recent paystub because old one has CA address on it? What is your file no.?
I did not change my employer. I relocated from California to Pennsylvania and updated PnP of my address change in Mid march through Fax. Yesterday while going through my file they noticed my address updation request and asked me if I've changed my employer too. I responded in NO. So they asked me a proof i.e. paystub which I sent immediately.
My file no is XXXX-XX-066X

indium-sulfide-2

Star Member
Apr 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So at most, they will process my application in May, if they can make 100 cases per month.
Too slow a track. Have to consider the other choices, do not hang on a single tree.

nomad_musafir

Jan 13, 2009
i did, and i am sure there are others. i guess your 3 month window is too large. they started this extra scrutiny not too long ago.

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Albertagoverner said:
It sounds like that they are not asking from everybody regarding supporting document before making final decision. Is there anybody on this forum who directly recieved Certificate without any query in last 3 months? Please post
I received my nomination on Feb 10, 2009 and they did not ask for any documents/pay stubs before they made the decision. But I never moved and never changed my address. I work for a manufacturing company's IT dept and my job does not require me to move.

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Albertagoverner said:
... But people who are employed by reddy type organizations and they send their employees on various contracts/projects to different-2 places are getting queries. Like shyli moved from CA to PA and she informed about Change and they asked her paystub. isn't it?
How do they know a reddy type organization? I don't think the reference letter says anything about what type of company it is. For the AINP people zentech, mantech or even Citigroup are the samething, just an employer of the candidate.

Ell.Bee

Jan 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb - 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov - 2009
Nomination.....
Dec - 2009 CIC App. Filed..: May 2010
AOR Received.
08-23-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-23-2010
Med's Done....
09-09-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
03-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-17-2011
LANDED..........
04-06-2011
Albertagoverner said:
nix1 said:
Albertagoverner said:
... But people who are employed by reddy type organizations and they send their employees on various contracts/projects to different-2 places are getting queries. Like shyli moved from CA to PA and she informed about Change and they asked her paystub. isn't it?
How do they know a reddy type organization? I don't think the reference letter says anything about what type of company it is. For the AINP people zentech, mantech or even Citigroup are the samething, just an employer of the candidate.
Well In Mostly cases where they see in federal form (Background declaration) that you have 7 addresses in two years and during PNP process you moved like shyli from CA to PA and The name of organization contains end words in title "Tech Solutions" "solutions" "Management Solutions" "Business Solutions" "Systems Ltd" or "International" so they come to now immediately that organization is owned by Jesus Christ and have "Solution" for everything. Therefore they immediately send query.
Atleast spare Jesus Christ on a Good Friday from this forum.

tang_dynasty

Apr 10, 2009
I just registered to say: thanks a lot for cracking me up! I had a good laugh when reading your post. You are so funny, governer!

Albertagoverner said:
nix1 said:
Albertagoverner said:
Well In Mostly cases where they see in federal form (Background declaration) that you have 7 addresses in two years and during PNP process you moved like shyli from CA to PA and The name of organization contains end words in title "Tech Solutions" "solutions" "Management Solutions" "Business Solutions" "Systems Ltd" or "International" so they come to now immediately that organization is owned by Jesus Christ and have "Solution" for everything. Therefore they immediately send query.

tang_dynasty

Apr 10, 2009
Actually since i've registered, let me post my timeline too:

11/15/08, pre-assessment approved
12/17/08, Alberta rec'd my full application
1/24/09, file number 53X received

Last week i got a phone inquiry from Alberta and was informed that my nomination shall come in a few weeks. Still waiting and will keep y'all posted.

procan

Star Member
Mar 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2009
Doc's Request.
05-11-2009
Nomination.....
17-11-2009 CIC App. Filed.: 12-03-2010
AOR Received.
28-06-2010
Med's Request
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
25-08-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
13-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2011
LANDED..........
23-06-2011
Albertagoverner said:
tang_dynasty said:
Actually since i've registered, let me post my timeline too:

11/15/08, pre-assessment approved
12/17/08, Alberta rec'd my full application
1/24/09, file number 53X received

Last week i got a phone inquiry from Alberta and was informed that my nomination shall come in a few weeks. Still waiting and will keep y'all posted.

What was the phone enquiry?
may be they wanted to know "who is this Albertagovernor?" :)

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AlbertaCitizen said:
Please help "AlbertaGoverner" I am new to this forum. I heared a lot about you. Great job man In times of econmoic slowdown, you are helping a lot of people. Thanks so much all other folks as well. For same information, what you guys are providing to people is worth atleast 1800-2000$. I spoke to couple of lawyers and they are looking for that amount. great help. Now my issue:

I am under new program, I sent all the documents to Alberta. Please advice How long they will take?
Also is there anybody who got denied under new program?
So for services worth 1800-2000, how much are you willing to pay? :)

Flori

Star Member
Sep 18, 2008
Hello
Anybody knows the e-mail to the guys in the AINP. It's been more than 3 months for me and I haven't received any updates. By the way my file number is XXX-XXX597. I was suppoussed to received in October (file number) but I never did, they gave them to me a little more than a month ago. Besides I need to update my info cause I'm a new mom now :)
They gave me the email but I lost it, it was something like info.immigration@ab.gov.ca IT MAY JUST BE THAT ONE.
Anyone???
Bueller???

smilyster

Apr 12, 2009
Hartford
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2009
Doc's Request.
10-12-2009
Nomination.....
01-12-2010
I have applied AINP under new process.

Application Packet sent and received:March 12
received in edminton office:March 16

waiting for file number..

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Albertaoverner !! 9th April 2009 is gone yet i have not got my Nomination. Hope you were not talking about 2010 April? hehehehe.