+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1B - Alberta PNP File Number / Certificate Timeline

SXLY523

Jun 18, 2010
Hi, guys
Did anybody who filed in last May or June have received the doc request or nomination? I filed in mid of June 2009 and didn't get anything, not even a filing number. I called my attorney one month ago and she said their office already received the nominations for most of the applications between Jan to April 2009. About one week ago I called her again and she said she didn't receive any new nominations for the applications after April. It sounds so strange. Is the immigration officer still processing applications? Could anybody give me some updates?

Thanks a lot.

wantabnomination

Star Member
Oct 28, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 7 2010
Doc's Request.
Never
Nomination.....
May 8 2010
Call AINP as your timeline is over the processing time, they will tell you the status of your application. They did to me or may I was Lucky that day!

bookworm

Aug 6, 2010
New Orleans
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-3-2010
wantabnomination said:
Recieved the Nomination Certificate in mail. YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Application Sent- Oct 1 , 2009.
File #- never Recieved
Doc Email- Never Got
Nomination Issued- Jan 20,2010
Nomination Certificate Lost in mail.
Reissued-May 8th.
Recieved-May 20th 2010.
Already applied for FBI and PCC.

Hi! Did you ever follow up your application when you didn't hear anything from AINP? Cause I submitted mine March this yr and I still don't have the file#.

wantabnomination

Star Member
Oct 28, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 7 2010
Doc's Request.
Never
Nomination.....
May 8 2010
Ya I had no Idea that my nomination was issued already 4 months ago. I just called them Friday Evening just to test my luck in aticipation to get a File # but she told me about my nomination I was first :eek: :eek: :eek:. then ;D ;D.
bookworm said:
Hi! Did you ever follow up your application when you didn't hear anything from AINP? Cause I submitted mine March this yr and I still don't have the file#.

bookworm

Aug 6, 2010
New Orleans
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-3-2010
wantabnomination said:
Ya I had no Idea that my nomination was issued already 4 months ago. I just called them Friday Evening just to test my luck in aticipation to get a File # but. she told me about my nomination I was :eek: :eek: :eek:.
I'm hesitant to call because I read somewhere in AINP website that calling and following up the application may cause delay in processing.. I guess I'll wait few more months.. I just hope that there's nothing wrong with my application. Thanks for responding to my question.

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
how are the people waiting for the nomination doing? where is the anoop, oilyalberta... etc etc. where did they dissapear?

i had said this before and repeat again. these all folks were applying for ainp srs-us category from their reddy guest house free internet access. now they got projects and are not bothered about the ainp processing.

who suffered? serious folks who wanted to immigrate to Canada. floods of applications sent to AINP forced them to close the gates for IT folks. those who applied earlier got lucky. those who applied earlier and were not serious closed the doors for serious.

some reddy employees got their nomination by paying postage fees. when it comes to paying CIC fees and PCC they backed out.

remember my words right from day one. the reddy consulting are there to screw up everyone in some way or the other with these selfish attitude.

A G

Sep 2, 2010
Waiting folks;

I have seen someone ask about request for documents on CIC forum. Any progress with people waiting for nomination?

A G.

Noelga

Sep 8, 2010
Nomination.....: 10-11-2009
CIC App Submitted...: 25-03-2010
Cheque Cashed.: 24-04-2010
Med's Request: 14-07-2010
Med's Done....: 23-07-2010

JENNYSEC

Star Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC 10
File Transfer...
detroit
Med's Request
june 2011
Med's Done....
june 2011
Passport Req..
march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
march 2012
LANDED..........
13 JUNE 2012
I GOT NOMINATION TO DAY :p :'( ;)

JENNYSEC

Star Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC 10
File Transfer...
detroit
Med's Request
june 2011
Med's Done....
june 2011
Passport Req..
march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
march 2012
LANDED..........
13 JUNE 2012
MY TIME LINE IS
APPLY DEC 09
DOCCUMENT REQUEST APR 10
NOMINATE AUG 10
CHEMICAL ENG.

BEST LUCH EVERY ONE

xei

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
just to share with you..
Submitted Docs to AINP Nov 2008
Received approval Sept 2010
it took me to years (almost ) for the approval alone... i'm in the process of gathering all my documents and will be sending them through to the Embassy in Manila. Now i dont know how long will it take from the medical to visa process... Does anyone have an idea?

firasj78

Star Member
Aug 8, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/10/2010
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
14/06/2010
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
to detroit 13/10/2011
Med's Request
28/03/2011
Med's Done....
14/05/2011
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
16/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
31/01/2012
LANDED..........
18/02/2012
Received an Email for Alberta PNP that they received my application on 07/14/2009 and they issues a file #. Copy of Email below.

Dear XXXXXXXXXX[/b]:
RE: RECEIPT OF ALBERTA IMMIGRANT NOMINEE PROGRAM (AINP) APPLICATION
Stream: Strategic Recruitment – H1B Visa Holder
Candidate Name: XXXXX XXXXXXX
Candidate AINP File Number: PN 7913-09-73XX
Thank you for applying to the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) under the Strategic Recruitment – H1B Visa Holder Stream. This is to confirm receipt of the AINP application for the abovementioned on 7/14/2009. The AINP has received a significant volume of applications and overwhelming public interest in the U.S. Visa Holder category since it was introduced. Please visit http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/immigrate/processingtimes.html for our most current processing times.
On August 23, 2010, the AINP temporarily suspended the U.S. Visa Holder category and is not accepting new applications postmarked after this date. Your application is not affected by this change and your file remains in the regular AINP processing queue.
During our assessment, you will only be contacted by our office if we require additional information. Please do not call to inquire about the status of the application as this will increase our processing times.
If you have additional information or wish to change information already submitted, please complete the following form.
ttp://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/media/AINP-ContactInfoForm.pdf
If you wish to add information to the application, or change information already submitted, you may mail or fax the information to:
Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program
Suite 940, Telus Plaza North Tower
10025 Jasper Avenue
Edmonton, Alberta T5J 1S6 Canada
Fax: (780) 427-6560
Please quote your AINP File Number on all correspondence.
This communication is intended for the use of the recipient to whom it is addressed, and may contain confidential, personal and or privileged information. Please contact us immediately if you are not the intended recipient of this communication, and do not copy, distribute, or take action relying on it. Any communication received in error, or subsequent reply, should be deleted or destroyed.[/b][/b]

nabrika

May 6, 2009
I received same message yesterday. They received my application on 28th May 2009.

My timeline:

Applied on 05/28/2009.
NOC: 2132 (Mechanical Engineering)
Email for Acknowledge of receipt: 10/22/2010

Thanks

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
good to hear AINP is making progress. toward the end of last year they sent out a bulk load of nominations. they have to show targets and acheivements for the year and these counts matter. hopefully you guys will see the same movement in the comming months.

Rafcio

Oct 25, 2010
My timeline:

Applied on 7/12/2010
Receipt of application: 10/22/2010

I am wondering why folks who mailed applications in 05/2009 and 07/2009 received the receipts after more than one year? I got it after 3.5 months... at the same day they got it. On the other hand Jennysec (see just 5 posts below) mailed application on 09/2009 and received alreday nomination on 08/2010. Why such a huge difference? Please advice.
My H1B is valid only one more year. Does it mean that with current processing time of "at least 24 months" I do not have a chance to get my nomination before my visa expire?

Thanks for help.

Cheers!