rajeshindy said:
Hi everybody !

I got my nomination from Alberta today under H1B program

Applied for nomination : April 9 2009
File Number recieved : Aug 20 2009
Request for Doc : March 5 2010
Nomination recieved : April 16 2010
Occupation Construction engineer

Thanks for all of your info provided !! keep it going .

abInMind

Star Member
Apr 1, 2009
rajeshindy said:
Hi everybody !

I got my nomination from Alberta today under H1B program

Applied for nomination : April 9 2009
File Number recieved : Aug 20 2009
Request for Doc : March 5 2010
Nomination recieved : April 16 2010
Occupation Construction engineer

Thanks for all of your info provided !! keep it going .
Can you please give us your file number?

Qureshi

Star Member
Nov 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2009
Doc's Request.
16-05-2010
Nomination.....
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
Feb 02, 2011
File Transfer...
NO
Med's Done....
Feb 15, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 4th , 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 10th, 2011
LANDED..........
Sep 20th 2011
HI,

I initially applied back in Oct 30 th , 2009 and yesterday contacted AINP and they said per there sysytem they haven't received
my application, though I have Express Mail receipts with confirmation number and tracking bar code too which says
the document was delivered by 9:30 AM on 5th Nov 2009.

Any experienced suggestion or and body experienced the same issue
Please share the solution and situation.

NOC 2131, Civil Engineer

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Waiting Folks,

This reddy.canada is the same big mouth moron Albertagoverner, AlbertaCitizen, AlbertaPresident, ab.gov.ca who was repeatedly blocked on the forum. Pay no attention to his posts.

Sincerely.
AG.

technocrat

Aug 17, 2009
Guys,
This is the first time I am posting in this site but I am a regular reader of this forum.
This is a great forum for the information collection on a given topic.

I and my wife are working in US on H1B visa. I am into IT and my wife is a Montessori early childhood teacher.
By the time I came across AINP program the IT occupation was removed from the list. So we decided to apply through my wife's NOC code (4214). Here are the details:
Application Sent (via Fedex): last week of Oct 2009
RFI (Docs req via email): 20 Mar 2010 but didn't get any File Number
Nomination Received (via regular mail): 26 Apr 2010 with Nomination Number

Hoping to gather further information from this site for future steps.

Thanks !!!

uniwander

Star Member
Apr 5, 2010
congratulations! It seems people are getting nominations after additional documents request in March!

technocrat said:
Guys,
This is the first time I am posting in this site but I am a regular reader of this forum.
This is a great forum for the information collection on a given topic.

I and my wife are working in US on H1B visa. I am into IT and my wife is a Montessori early childhood teacher.
By the time I came across AINP program the IT occupation was removed from the list. So we decided to apply through my wife's NOC code (4214). Here are the details:
Application Sent (via Fedex): last week of Oct 2009
RFI (Docs req via email): 20 Mar 2010 but didn't get any File Number
Nomination Received (via regular mail): 26 Apr 2010 with Nomination Number

Hoping to gather further information from this site for future steps.

Thanks !!!

nikisinhup

Aug 22, 2009
USA
Visa Office......
Buffalo
App. Filed.......
Mar 2009
Doc's Request.
Feb 2010
Nomination.....
APR 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2011
Hi All,

I received my nomination yesterday!!

Looking forward to next steps now...

Thanks

abInMind

Star Member
Apr 1, 2009
Congratulations! Can you give us you details: NOC, appl date, doc date, file no date, nom date, applied using 3rd party/self?

~SA

vollog

Star Member
Oct 28, 2009
abInMind said:
Congratulations! Can you give us you details: NOC, appl date, doc date, file no date, nom date, applied using 3rd party/self?

~SA
Actually, I just call my lawyer. and he said that he sent out more than 100 document requests in March. and only one nomination so far.

mafoi

Mar 8, 2010
Are we represented by the same firm? I got the exact same reply, 1 out of 120 doc reqs got nomination. Are they (lawyers) BS us? Just hang a carrot in front of us?

vollog said:
Actually, I just call my lawyer. and he said that he sent out more than 100 document requests in March. and only one nomination so far.

vollog

Star Member
Oct 28, 2009
mafoi said:
Are we represented by the same firm? I got the exact same reply, 1 out of 120 doc reqs got nomination. Are they (lawyers) BS us? Just hang a carrot in front of us?
what firm do you use......

mafoi

Mar 8, 2010
Yesterday, read news on my Wii news channel. And found out Obama dropped immigration reform from his agenda, at least for this year. I guess it should not be in news channel, it deserves a page in US history book.

mafoi said:
I don't know if we can count on US immigration reform, particularly the item regarding doctoral or master degree holders. IMHO, this reform is mainly for illegal immigrants (we may say, primarily Latino illegal immigrants). They have the say in congress as they are backed up by millions of Latino (legal) voters. At the end of the day, it's all about politics. Either Rep or Dem, all the politicians want is votes. What do we have?

If all doctors or masters graduated from US can have PR granted, it will be nicer than Canada experience class application. It sounds too good to be true for me. Just take a look of US universities, how many US student in graduate degrees programs? Attend any departmental seminar (not law/med/business), how many foreigners are there?

Just my 2 cents. May sounds bad to some people. But I think it's the reality.

uniwander

Star Member
Apr 5, 2010
Like gays in the military, immigration reform will be promised again when it becomes useful to Obama

mafoi said:
Yesterday, read news on my Wii news channel. And found out Obama dropped immigration reform from his agenda, at least for this year. I guess it should not be in news channel, it deserves a page in US history book.

wantabnomination

Star Member
Oct 28, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 7 2010
Doc's Request.
Never
Nomination.....
May 8 2010
At Last some good news. Called AINP and they said they have finished processing on my application and said I should have recieved some thing by now so they again took email and phone # and said they will contact me soon.

uniwander

Star Member
Apr 5, 2010
Can you share us with your timeline?

wantabnomination said:
At Last some good news. Called AINP and they said they have finished processing on my application and said I should have recieved some thing by now so they again took email and phone # and said they will contact me soon.