Waived
Passport Req..
15-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2010
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Within 5 minutes ?

Man, folks are not getting calls though they are sitting in Canada for months (I know a bunch of them).. just curious what kind of profile are you talking about ?

nervoush1

Dec 23, 2009
THIS IS ALL TRASH AND BIG SCAM DONE BY THESE CHEATS.

THESE GUYS DONT HAVE ANY THING IN MIND EXCEPT TO CHEAT AND PREY UPON DESPERATE ONES LIKE US..........

HOW THE FUCK CAN THEY JUST CANCEL THE PROGRAM? WE ARE WAITING FOR YEAR AND WASTING OUR TIME FOR THIS FUCKIN JUNK. DONT THEY KNOW ABOUT THE JOB MARKET LAST YEAR OR HAS THE JOB MARKET CHANGED DRASTICALLY THIS YEAR????? AND WHAT THE HELL ARE THE LAWYERS DOING THERE? CANT THEY SUE AINP FOR THIS MESS??? LOOKS LIKE CANADA IS A LAWLESS COUNTRY LIKE SOMALIA. NO ACCOUNTABILITY NOTHIN...... THESE ARE THE BIGGEST CHEATS ENJOYED THEIR CHRISTMAS KNOWING ITS NOT GONNA HAPPEN AND HANDED US THIS SHIT . WHAT A SHAME???

anonymously

Aug 13, 2009
rezendgi said:
Within 5 minutes ?

Man, folks are not getting calls though they are sitting in Canada for months (I know a bunch of them).. just curious what kind of profile are you talking about ?

I applied under NOC 2281 and these are the roles I've been looking at: System/Network Admin or a Data Center operators.

You're right, my brother-in-law, also in Alberta has been waiting for calls for almost 3 months now. He is a Broadcast Engineer though.

Just saying... Should I have gotten my PR through AINP, my chances in landing a job seems pretty good.

usaloser

May 8, 2009
What is shocking to me here is that Alberta chose to go back on their credibility and word & choose a morally unethical route for a couple of thousand candidates ONLY!! I mean all they had to do was to hand a few more IT nominations. They had already removed the NOC codes in May so they had very little to lose. Very very irresponsible decision.

anonymously

Aug 13, 2009
usaloser said:
What is shocking to me here is that Alberta chose to go back on their credibility and word & choose a morally unethical route for a couple of thousand candidates ONLY!! I mean all they had to do was to hand a few more IT nominations. They had already removed the NOC codes in May so they had very little to lose. Very very irresponsible decision.
I completely agree!

Spicejet

Star Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2010, CC 09-09-2010
IELTS Request
Sent - 8.5
anonymously said:
I completely agree!
Completely Agreed. This behaviour from a "first world" country does not suit them. This kind of back stabbing and utter nonsense does not even happen in the so called "third world' countries. Why the hell they had to waste our one year before stabbing us. Its not like we will not get nominated in the FSW or some other talent respecting country. All it was a waste of time and people started planning their future based on their commitment. First raise the processing time from total 4 months to total 8 months to this shameless "official" behaviour.

I think they should not be allowed to get away with this. There has to be some legal resort/compensation for the mental harrasment or a promise of automatically opening our files in the future when the quota becomes available.

sach_nyc

Feb 25, 2010
I think because of non-disclosure of quotas (even h1b quotas are announced), acceptance of application till May for IT and keeping a faq which indicates alberta economy is in better position, keeping people waited for 1 year, they effectively created a scam or scam like scheme. That's really bad.

Comparing to h1b -
1. Quotes are there in h1b
2. all application received before last date as valid and are equal in priority as lottery system is used

Even, lottery system is pre-announced and people know what they are going for.

All factor suggest this is a case of wrong intent

sasidhar79

Apr 7, 2009
Rb_newsletter said:
1) Many of us here didn't hire attorney for applying to AINP. Should we all get together and hire one big attorney.
** It would be nice if people who hired attorney can post their attorney's response here.
2) It happened for March filers too. I think they just closed all files. So if there is lawsuit that should include all.
Sure why not let us all pool together and hire a lawyer and sue them. The more voice we put behind this unfair act the better would be our success rate.

I still cant understand the reason for not letting skilled and qualified people into the country , we are going to be law abiding , hard working and economically enterprising citizens, are they not losing us?

sasidhar79

Apr 7, 2009
indium-sulfide-2 said:
PLease do not lose hope of life. There are so many alternatives in the world. Alberta is but one option and not your whole life. There is no use to complain or say revenge words. Just keep on and find another way. I sincerely wish you all guys who received the letter good luck in the future.
no one has lost hope here, we are all angry and I think it is fair and just to be angry because we have been waiting for this for more than a year and moreover we have honored and adhered to the deadlines AINP gave us. If Alberta has only few thousand nominations to hand out why did they accept 40k applications wasting our time and money.
We should all unite and act together.

sasidhar79

Apr 7, 2009
What do you expect from a Right Wing and Conservative province ?

That they can do what they want with no regulation... and they did it.

Mlampk

Jun 6, 2009
Hi Folks,

I got the letter today stating that they closed my file.....and will re open if i submit a job offer letter no later than Apr 1 2011 otherwise it will be permanently closed.....i know they will send this letter to me bcoz couple of my frds already got it a week back...

Now i have a question for you guys...

My h1b is going to be expire in this Aug...if i got a job offer letter after aug and before aprial 2011...is it ok?....or they will say you are out of status even i got a job offer in that period....

if any one have any idea about this situation Plz give me a clarification that will be a lot of helpfull for me....

looking_4_pr

Jan 18, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-5-2009
Mlampk said:
Hi Folks,

I got the letter today stating that they closed my file.....and will re open if i submit a job offer letter no later than Apr 1 2011 otherwise it will be permanently closed.....i know they will send this letter to me bcoz couple of my frds already got it a week back...

Now i have a question for you guys...

My h1b is going to be expire in this Aug...if i got a job offer letter after aug and before aprial 2011...is it ok?....or they will say you are out of status even i got a job offer in that period....

if any one have any idea about this situation Plz give me a clarification that will be a lot of helpfull for me....
Dude,
You are still beleiving AINP and having hope on this. My assumption is no more IT guys even if submit a valid job offer letter. They will come again and say IT people are not required any more....
Look for some other prominant options...Good Luck....

Rb_newsletter

Star Member
May 21, 2009
looking_4_pr said:
Dude,
You are still beleiving AINP and having hope on this. My assumption is no more IT guys even if submit a valid job offer letter. They will come again and say IT people are not required any more....
Look for some other prominant options...Good Luck....
Yes they may tel that too. Even if you submit job offer, they might go behind employer and ask (force) them to recruit local candidates.

But who the hell want their jobs. I can create 10 jobs for them. Stupid Alberta.

hs2501

Star Member
Jan 18, 2009
I think AINP should have never been free ... at least it would have discouraged all those people who just wanted to backup or even backup of a backup ... even I know few ppl like this.

If it was not free, people like us who really need it, and would have landed given a chance, would have got nomination.