+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1B - Alberta PNP File Number / Certificate Timeline

hs2501

Star Member
Jan 18, 2009
If anybody have more information on who is getting rejected or exact date after which all the candidates will be rejected will be really appreciated.

ainp10

Mar 1, 2010
kapilarya said:
I just called AINP office ... first of all they added a new option for h1b visa people where automated message comes nothing more than that.... i called again and selected option 4.. there officer is saying they dont have any access to the files... they can only tell when was application recieved... nothing more than that.... I am not getting how you guys get this information from the officers...
Hi dude,

call in the morning time when they are taking their COFFEE!

THEY answer you properly at that time,

remember because of you they are getting paid as if there is no applicant there is no officer!

regards

kapilarya

Star Member
Dec 10, 2009
New Jersey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
now i dont have to ask any one for my status ... I just checked my mail box.... I also got the same letter.... now AINP route is blocked for me... now I have to explore other option to get PR for Canada...

best of luck to all who are still waiting...

phillysteak78

May 14, 2009
alrite.. i also got the 'dreaded' mail.. and i applied around march 16 2009..... noc 2171.. ...so i believe its not just for people who applied after april 1st..... they asked for an additional doc around april 22nd 2009 i believe. so donno whether thats why they considered me as an april applicant instead of march applicant...

anyway good luk to all...

ndinesh

Jul 9, 2009
hi everybody, i received a letter from AINP today saying that they have closed my file.
I applied in april and received file # in October.

sunnyvras

Mar 15, 2010
I feel really irritated with Alberta guys, after waiting for an year wasting our time , now they realised they don't need more people.

Such a waste of time .

Applied : 14-Apr-2009
File_No : 29-Jun-2009
Received letter dated 01-Mar-2010 stating that File is Closed

rsamra

Dec 29, 2009
Guys, i just got back home and I regret to inform that the letter was in my mail box, it is true and my case is also closed pending a job offer. We now have one year(Till April 1st 2011) to re-open the case if we have a job offer from a Canadian employer. If we do not get an offer by April 2011 the case will be permanently closed. The way this has been handled is extremely harsh and cruel to the applicants not to mention the time of the reply is so close to it being almost a year since we applied. I feel extremely sorry for people whose H1B is ending soon and this was their last hope. I will still not give up and keep trying to get a Canada PR by some other way or who knows may be by some miracle i might get a job offer. I have till the end of 2012 now to implement and complete a back up plan or my H1B will expire. I hope my US GC process starts sometime this year.. all in all it is very disappointing and very unprofessional of Alberta. I wish everyone else good luck and i hope they are more liberal to you.

More Info:

Noc : 2171
Application sent : April 9th 2009
Application recieved: April 14th 2009
File# received: July 03rd 2009

abdaydreams

Mar 2, 2010
AINP kept my hope alive for 1 year and now......i could have tried other options but AINP was the best option last year.
My h1 expires in aug this year so my canada dream is over :(

hs2501

Star Member
Jan 18, 2009
phillysteak78,

Can you please tell us when did AINP received your letter? And when did you got your file number, As I also applied on 15th march and got mail from Alberta for further documentation in April 15, So, I am not feeling good about all this here as well.

Anyother March applicant got similar letter of rejection?

Database Admin

Star Member
Apr 17, 2009
Guys,

It's all over for IT folks including myself. I got this letter too that they're closing my file.I sometimes feel that it's good that we didn't go to Alberta. If they don't have IT jobs, we would have ended up driving a taxi or working at Mc Donalds or Tim Hortons for 5-6 cad. Remember Canada is not US and their economy depends on US economy like a parasite. After all this BS I'd even say, don't even apply for FSW because you'll lose money and time and probably still not get a good job. AINP was a total disaster for IT people !!!

abluver

Jan 27, 2010
Hi all,

I had the wrong user name ABLUVER..I could have better named as ABHATER....I too got the same mail from AlNP and my file got closed. My H1B expires SEP 2010, so I have no other options...Anyways thanks everyone in this forum for sharing all the information and providing support to other members..

My Timeline:
NOC # 2171
AOR : Apr-07-2009
File # Aug-20-2009

Received file closed letter dated Mar-01-2010. I have one year till Apr 01 2011 to get a job offer and reopen my file, which is not going to happen....

GOOD LUCK to all..

anonymously

Aug 13, 2009
The dreaded mail came today! So it's true, so much for keeping high hopes, the long wait is finally over!

NOC: 2281
Applied: April 8th
Received: April 10th
Doc request: 8/20/09