+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1B - Alberta PNP File Number / Certificate Timeline

ainp10

Mar 1, 2010
Hi guys,

who ever needs a copy of this letter leave your email address to me i won't mind scan and send you folks that letter,

and yes THE DUE DATE IS APRIL 1ST 2011 YOU HAVE TO SEND THEM A JOB OFFER LETTER OR YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE PERMANANTLY CLOSED,
regars,

nothingnew

Dec 3, 2009
How does one know it's only for the IT guys who applied on or after April, 2009 that the file has been closed for them.
There are some IT guys who filed in Feb/March, 2009 and who have not received doc request yet. Does it apply for Feb/March applicants also ???

a_u

Feb 21, 2009
Hello guys,
Sorry about the news. Is there anyone on this forum who applied in a non-IT category?
Application sent: August 1, 2009
Application received: October, 2009
NOC: 4143
No news after that--not even a file number. Are they sending the same letter to non-IT applicants too?

anoop

Star Member
May 18, 2009
ainp10 said:
Hi guys,

who ever needs a copy of this letter leave your email address to me i won't mind scan and send you folks that letter,

and yes THE DUE DATE IS APRIL 1ST 2011 YOU HAVE TO SEND THEM A JOB OFFER LETTER OR YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE PERMANANTLY CLOSED,
regars,

Hello all,
Is this news true.This is really a sad one.Heyd dude can u please send me a cpoty to my email id.

suryamanikanth@gmail.com

will be waiting for the copy

Anoop

raj444444

Mar 14, 2010
Hi aipn10,

Hi ainp10,

Could you please send me the copy of the letter to my email raj1.singhal @ gmail.com

Hi guys,

regars,

rezendgi

Dec 5, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2008
Doc's Request.
24-11-2009
Nomination.....
09-12-2009
AOR Received.
06-07-2010
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
06-07-2010
Med's Done....
16-07-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2010
LANDED..........
Not Yet
AINP is tweaking the rules ... and to tell this they took so long, and so many folks spent their valuable time expecting that this program will work for them ..

this is ridiculous .. :mad:

ainp10 said:
Hi Guys,

i have BAD NEWS FOR ALL IT PEOPEL WHO APPLIED TO AINP ON APRIL 2009 ONWORDS,

they will send you a letter that they have closed your case and they may re-open it for you if you have a valid job offer and they will give you 15 day period to find job in Alberta,

so basically what they did is they do not want any IT people there now,

so please do not waste your time thinking and asking questions to them or on this forum,

regards,

sach_nyc

Feb 25, 2010
This really show they did not keep their word. All information about "long term strategy", "postmark date which will be used for assessment prior to NOC update date" did not matter. What were they thinking when they started this program?
All those online ads promising permanent residency in 6-8 months actually meant nothing more than wasted time

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think it was a "long term strategy" until they got flooded with applications and had their long term needs filled in a very short time. The program became a lot more popular than they could foresee.

I do hate it though when they change the rules on people who are already in the middle of their applications. They shouldn't do that.

kapilarya

Star Member
Dec 10, 2009
New Jersey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
when its time to get some result they are closing it.... all april candidates were expecting doc request this month and now this... this is not fair...

letscrak

Mar 14, 2010
Does any one know if they are closing all the IT NOC files? Has any one with NOC 2171 (which is a generic IT consulting Job) received denial? Please let us know...

rsamra

Dec 29, 2009
Are there any possible legal implications to this? We have people here who have been waiting for almost a year and now they get rejection letters. I don't buy that their long term needs were filled in the short term, if that was the case they could easily project shortages or overflow based on the number of applications they received back in April and May and accordingly send out rejections.

Either someone is failing to mention complete information(Like they are no longer in H1B status) or there is more to it. From what i understand, they cannot just reject your application in the middle of the process if you fulfill all the the legal demands that are required. Can anyone else please shed some light on this? Also, can all people getting case closed letters please provide your Noc codes? It will help all of us understand what is going on better.

Spicejet

Star Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2010, CC 09-09-2010
IELTS Request
Sent - 8.5
Friends,

I had called up AINP to know the facts and it has been confirmed that the IT codes were sent snail mails last week informing them about their decision to suspend and practically reject their applications.

The decision has not been made on an individual case by case basis but across the board. So, all of us whose application reached end of march/april onwards would get those letters. Applications received before March end have been spared and will receive document requests if not received already.

So, thats it, the end of the story, i am not disappointed that i could not "immigrate" to Alberta, but surprised at the behaviour of these officials who have fooled people till the very last moment. They already knew about these numbers as far as last august/september and they should have avoided wasting people's time like this. That would have atleast provided us the opportunity to apply in any other category or plan our future long back. If this is the way things could work "officially" in Alberta, thank god, i did not waste my remaining H1 time in Alberta.

\

kapilarya

Star Member
Dec 10, 2009
New Jersey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just called AINP office ... first of all they added a new option for h1b visa people where automated message comes nothing more than that.... i called again and selected option 4.. there officer is saying they dont have any access to the files... they can only tell when was application recieved... nothing more than that.... I am not getting how you guys get this information from the officers...

nothingnew

Dec 3, 2009
Spicejet,

How r u so sure that IT NOC Applications received before March end have been spared. Did the officer said that or are u assuming the
same.

Nothingnew