+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1B - Alberta PNP File Number / Certificate Timeline

usaloser

May 8, 2009
summer800 said:
I have been following this forum for a while, really good one. Looks like people with my same timeline received nominations. Concerns me little that I missed their call or missed the package. Any of your help is appreciated :)
Pre process - N
H1B - Y
Applied on - 04/03/2009
File # on - 08/12/2009
Notified my change of employer information on - 12/07/2009
Doc request date - Still waiting
Nomination - Still waiting.

I have two questions,
1. Do you get document request through email or phone?
2. Does AINP send the nomination package through email or by post. If post do they notify through email that they have sent Nomination packet through post?

I appreciate anyone's response on this.

Thanks Guys
Summer

Summer, I have the exact same situation as yours! H1b in USA, NOC code 2171. I applied last day of March 09 and my application must have been received early April. I got the file number on August 12th as well, just like you. And I have yet to receive a request for documents or the nomination itself. I moved a few months back and faxed them a change of address as well. I have not heard from them since the file number notice and am also concerned just like you whether I have missed a package or communication from them.

M

moh614

usalooser and summer,
I am also in the same boat. They received my app on April 1, 2009.
Got my file # on Aug 12, 2009.
Yet to hear back from them.

Note: I heard from everyone in forum, that we will receive a EMAIL asking for documents. Then will be notified by POSTAL MAIL on final nomination.

regards
moh614

Highlander

Jun 21, 2009
Does anyone who applied in May got their File# ??? Seems like AINP has stopped the Process for applicants who applied after April-09 !!!

baireddy

Feb 8, 2010
Hi,

This is my timeline for AINP H1B

AINP application sent - 04/22/2009
Application received by AINP - 04/23/2009
NOC - 2173
FileNo Received via email - 11/03/2009
File NO - xxxx-xx-50xx

waiting for doc request and nomination.

baireddy

Feb 8, 2010
Hi Guyz,

Did any one receive doc request or Nomination who applied in the last week of April 2009.

please share you accurate time line.

Thanks

nervoush1

Dec 23, 2009
Even i am curious on knowing the same,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

my application date Apr 22, 2009, fileno: 30xx

How long we have to wait dude for nomination????????????

Its pretty routine story for me, coming to office, checking this forums on any updates,

Its like aamirkhan and company waiting for rain in movie lagaan.

But there is danger lurking in near future with h1 extensions and transfers and all immigration tensions in US,,,, we have to be in status until nomination and it takes agessssssssssssssss.

baireddy said:
Hi Guyz,

Did any one receive doc request or Nomination who applied in the last week of April 2009.

please share you accurate time line.

Thanks

baireddy

Feb 8, 2010
Could you please check your File No: 30xx or 50xx

and what is your NOC.

I am also in the same situation.

nervoush1 said:
Even i am curious on knowing the same,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

my application date Apr 22, 2009, fileno: 30xx

How long we have to wait dude for nomination????????????

Its pretty routine story for me, coming to office, checking this forums on any updates,

Its like aamirkhan and company waiting for rain in movie lagaan.

But there is danger lurking in near future with h1 extensions and transfers and all immigration tensions in US,,,, we have to be in status until nomination and it takes agessssssssssssssss.

summer800

Feb 7, 2010
I applied in NOC 2174. File number ending xxxx-xx-28xx. Lets patiently wait and see. I am thinking people in this timeline will get in end of March 2010!

Thanks
Summer

summer800

Feb 7, 2010
To Highlander -

One of my friend applied on April 22nd 09 . He got the file number. So that cannot be true.

Thanks
Summer

nervoush1

Dec 23, 2009
If nomination for me doesnt come by end of march atleast, i will be out of status and even if i get nomination req then, it will be like operation successful patient dead.

Does ainp intentionally wait longer so that lot many candidates gets out of status and thus unqualified?

nomad_musafir

Jan 13, 2009
nervoush1,

The global economy and AB's economy has changed drastically from the time when this stream was conceptualized over 2 years ago. As of now, they have more unemployed citizens and PR's than available jobs. Why would they want to bring in more people? A slowdown in their processing is but justifiable. I would not have been surprised if they had terminated the program mid-2009. They have not. Lets be thankful for that.

nervoush1

Dec 23, 2009
Yes i totally agree with you and its understandable. We just have to hope for the best.

nomad_musafir said:
nervoush1,

The global economy and AB's economy has changed drastically from the time when this stream was conceptualized over 2 years ago. As of now, they have more unemployed citizens and PR's than available jobs. Why would they want to bring in more people? A slowdown in their processing is but justifiable. I would not have been surprised if they had terminated the program mid-2009. They have not. Lets be thankful for that.

varmaforu

Jan 27, 2010
Hi Everyone,

I got my nomination from Alberta and i need to submit the forms to CIC now with PCC's. Police Clearance might take somtime, in the mean time can i submit my Application with rest of the documents. If so can someone also suggest me if i can make any modifications to IMM 0008 Generic (Application for Permanent Residence in Canada) form which i submitted a copy to AINP along with AINP application, bcoz at that time my family status was married but we did not have any children but now we are gifted with baby girl on Nov-25-2009.

Initially i answered for below question in IMM 0008 form as 2

How many family memebers (including you) are included in this application for Parmanent Residence to Canada ?

So do i need to make modification to this form to mark it three people and other forms to indicate additional family member for PR. Please advice as soon as possible.

Thanks

jshah79

Feb 9, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/01/2009
Doc's Request.
01/15/2010
Nomination.....
02/08/2010
Hi,

This is J Shah. Following are my timelines.

Application received 03/01/09
NOC 2171
File # ending with 1890
File # received: August 20, 2009
Documents requested: 01/15/2010
Nomination received : 02/08/2010

Thanks,

J Shah.

ChaloCanada

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2009
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
File Transfer...
19-OCT-2010 (to NY)
Med's Request
22-06-2010
Med's Done....
09-07-2010; reached 23-07-2010
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
30-12-2010, dated-15-12-2010
varmaforu said:
Hi Everyone,

I got my nomination from Alberta and i need to submit the forms to CIC now with PCC's. Police Clearance might take somtime, in the mean time can i submit my Application with rest of the documents. If so can someone also suggest me if i can make any modifications to IMM 0008 Generic (Application for Permanent Residence in Canada) form which i submitted a copy to AINP along with AINP application, bcoz at that time my family status was married but we did not have any children but now we are gifted with baby girl on Nov-25-2009.

Initially i answered for below question in IMM 0008 form as 2

How many family memebers (including you) are included in this application for Parmanent Residence to Canada ?

So do i need to make modification to this form to mark it three people and other forms to indicate additional family member for PR. Please advice as soon as possible.

Thanks
Varma,
u have to send an updated application. I assume you would have informed AINP when u got your doc request email. If not just send them an email with the details.
Keep informing AINP and CIC if any changes happens in your life untill your application is processed.