NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-14-2009
Doc's Request.
Waiting...
Hello Chinga_Canada

I got my file no in June'09, when i applied my H1B was valid until sep'2009, then i had a query on my H1B extn and finally got 1 year approval in Dec'09, i mailed my new i-797 to canadian authories

would this make any difference in my application?(means AINP reject my application)

Thanks
Sanjay

Chinga_Canada said:
No I am not in H1B as of now but was in H1B status at the time of my application which was sent before Feb 19th. I am hoping that AINP still consider my application. I got the doc request on Nov. 19th but after that nothing

S

Sain

Chinga_Canada said:
Sain so in the e-mail in which you got your file number does it say that AINP received your application in March or in Jan???. As for me it clearly states in my e-mail in which I got my file number that my application reached on Jan 27th 2009
Chinga:

The lady i spoke with has my application receipt month in the system as March 2009. My undertstading was that the application received by them on 19th Jan 2009 (I used fedex and have confirmation info etc).

I sent them an email in May 2009 asking about my case number, and they sent me number with following message:

"Here is your file reference number xx- xxxx. It was emailed to you on March 03, 2009.

Please review the processing times as listed below. ................."

I asked the lady to connect me to the manager or higher up, who is involved in my case: she denied to do so.

I am quite sure that your case is safe and you will get approval sometime soon.

babuganesh's case has been an example for me, whose application reached before 19th Feb but case denied becasue file number was created after 19th Feb. I don't know who else in this forum has similar case as mine/babuganesh.

Sincerely,
Sain

looking_4_pr

Jan 18, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-5-2009
sricanada said:
looking_4_pr,

One of my friend got email from AINP saying that, they received the application post date on May 19th.
He is also waiting for File#.

Good luck

Thanks.I dont know why they are sending received messages only for some applicants...
When i applied i had 7 months H1 Validity. Now, i transferred to some other company.Do i have to send the new I-797 and the job duties now. (or) Do i have to wait untill they ask?

cooldude_pracash

Oct 6, 2009
its recommended to updated AINP if you change your employer , no need to wait their call r mails.

You can fax your new I-797 and job responsibilites...

looking_4_pr

Jan 18, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-5-2009
cooldude_pracash said:
its recommended to updated AINP if you change your employer , no need to wait their call r mails.

You can fax your new I-797 and job responsibilites...

Thanks cooldude_pracash.

I didn't even get my file number yet. I don't know how i can specify that the new documents which i am sending are belong to the application package which i sent on May'09.

arsn21

Star Member
Jan 5, 2010
LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bibo,

Follow the Buffalo Office instruction found in the Doc below
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E37048.pdf

If it does not ask for it you dont have to --- follow the instructions

cooldude_pracash

Oct 6, 2009
You can update AINP if you dont have file number also
provide aditional details on first page (print on white paper below details and note upated not yet received file number)

First Name: xxxxx
Last Name: xxxxx
Date of Birth: xx xx xxxx

Your contact details: xxxxxxx

so that they can update your documents with your last name and first name.

looking_4_pr said:
Thanks cooldude_pracash.

I didn't even get my file number yet. I don't know how i can specify that the new documents which i am sending are belong to the application package which i sent on May'09.

looking_4_pr

Jan 18, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-5-2009
cooldude_pracash said:
provide aditional details on first page (print on white paper below details and note upated not yet received file number)

Thanks again.. I will do that...

johnradus

Jan 2, 2009
looking_4_pr said:
Yeah. It is valid untill May19th PostMarked application. They updated the NOC List on May19th and removed 2171. I have sent exactly on May19th. I don't know anyone fall on the same page.
Hi , I sent my application on May 19th and tracked it reaching Alberta on May21. I ve not recieved any mail except the generic on saying that your application is in the queue to be processed and giving the processing times. I hope the May applicants receive their file numbers at the very least.

Rb_newsletter

Star Member
May 21, 2009
cooldude_pracash said:

Also include your passport number and /or US driver license number. If they could search your record faster then they will update it faster. You know how they work ;).

Chinga_Canada

Star Member
Nov 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sanjay2009 said:
Hello Chinga_Canada

I got my file no in June'09, when i applied my H1B was valid until sep'2009, then i had a query on my H1B extn and finally got 1 year approval in Dec'09, i mailed my new i-797 to canadian authories

would this make any difference in my application?(means AINP reject my application)

Thanks
Sanjay
Sanjay 2009,

I think you should be fine. As long as you have valid H1B AINP should issue you your nomination!!!! Just chill and the approval package should be coming soon

looking_4_pr

Jan 18, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-5-2009
johnradus said:
Hi , I sent my application on May 19th and tracked it reaching Alberta on May21. I ve not recieved any mail except the generic on saying that your application is in the queue to be processed and giving the processing times. I hope the May applicants receive their file numbers at the very least.

I got the same generic messages 3 times. Last week, i mailed them asking about the status. Again, i got the same generic message in reply.
it looks like they are giving the file numbers and asking documents on April Cases. I guess, we have to wait atleast 2 more months to get the file numbers on May Cases.

Rb_newsletter

Star Member
May 21, 2009
looking_4_pr said:
it looks like they are giving the file numbers and asking documents on April Cases.
The phrase "document request" is confusing. I think we should follow some standard for the "document request".

Case-1:
AINP asks for additional/missing documents initially when the candidate files his/her application. This doc request asks for documents that are part of application and used for assessing the candidate.

Case-2:
AINP asks for latest/current documents before approving nomination. This doc request asks for latest pay stubs, H1, etc and are to verify that the candidate is still in H1 status, etc.

To help ourselves we should distinguish case-1 and case-2 by following different wordings. I would suggest if we are mentioning about case-1 then lets call it "Missing doc request". And to mention case-2 lets say "Current doc request".

wigirap

May 14, 2009
I received an email from Roberta Mclean of AINP. She requested some documents related to my job and really scrutinized everything to prove that I really am working on my declared position in my H1B approval notice. We sort of replied to each other one after another email. I just can't tell her that I could not get documents from my employer because that would just create some doubts that I am applying for another job or for something else and that this might jeopardize my status while I have not been nominated yet. Does this mean that they are already processing nomination? She said that my application is already in the final review. Would anyone know if somebody has already been denied for nomination?
Thanks.

ag_tou

Star Member
Jun 3, 2009
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......