Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
1/7/2011
VISA ISSUED...
1/10/2011
LANDED..........
1/14/2011
We need to send Schedule 4 provinical nominee and it asks for amount of funds. do we need to show the amount as per their guidelines or lesser amount can be shown. clarification is required in this.

desikiVAAT

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Deepun said:
My application date is FEB-09-2009....got File number on MAY-19-2009.
I am on H1B visa and working in US.

Till now I have not received any mail or letter from AINP requesting for latest documents like recent pay stub.....

Some guy's who applied in March/April 2009...got file numbers in June/July/Aug 2009 also got letters from AINP requesting for latest documents and some got Nomination Certificates.

I know that if we have a valid full-time job offer from an Alberta employer in a field related to current occupation in the U.S. you will receive priority processing.

Any one of you guy's have any contacts/know employers in Alberta.....Please pleaseee let know and share their contact details.

Is there any other reason why some applications are moving fast and some are delaying??
Thank you
Deepun
Have you filed under new process or old process? The new process March applicants have just started receiving Document requests - they have yet not completed March and now any communication from AIPN has stopped since past couple of days due to holidays. I would suggest you wait some more time as the process has been quite random... there are few applicants from Jan/Feb who are still receiving nomination (even the old process) while there are few from April who have already received. I guess it depends on the person who has your application and which month application he is processing -Just my guess!

Deepun

Dec 4, 2009
Thank you desikiVAAT......

Not sure under which process(Old/New) I applied....Do you know any employers/consultants in Alberta??

Also today I called AINP office @ 804-276-4193 to know why some applications are moving fast and some are delaying....The answer from officer is - The first priority is who ever have permanent offer from Alberta Employers...those applications are moving fast.

Thank you

desikiVAAT

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Deepun said:
Thank you desikiVAAT......

Not sure under which process(Old/New) I applied....Do you know any employers/consultants in Alberta??

Also today I called AINP office @ 804-276-4193 to know why some applications are moving fast and some are delaying....The answer from officer is - The first priority is who ever have permanent offer from Alberta Employers...those applications are moving fast.

Thank you
i do not know any employer in Alberta. Yes, people with job offer have an advantage but at the same time finding a job in Alberta is very difficult these days....there are few job sites which have been suggested in older posts. If you had pre-assesment by AIPN & then they asked you to fill up application form & send to AINP after which u received file number then you are in old process & if u straight away sent an application to AIPN without any pre-assesment by AIPN and got file number then u belong to new process.

Chinga_Canada

Star Member
Nov 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
babuganesh2000 said:
Nope, appreciate your frequent followup.....will update if I get any update....

And AINP called up my U.S company and asked about my job description to HR last week. So don't loose hope!!!!
Something great happenning going to happen for all of us very soon....
Babuganesh2000,

Thans for your update. Hopefully all of us get our nomination soon!!!!!!

Chinga Cowa Banga

canadiens

Star Member
Apr 18, 2009
RK_Muruga said:
anyone from Vijaywada AP or telgu on the forum !!!!! i need someone to help with work contract.
RK Muruga - This forum is meant for Canadian immigration. If you need help with work contract you should try some other forum such as dice.com

ag_tou

Star Member
Jun 3, 2009
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2009
Doc's Request.
20-02-2010 (AINP Doc Request)
Nomination.....
08-05-2010
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Never Transferred
Med's Request
9 Dec 2010
Med's Done....
Sometime in the last week of December
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
14-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
April 2011 - Last week
LANDED..........
6th May 2011
Babuganesh,

You said "And AINP called up my U.S company and asked about my job description to HR last week."
But isn't this bad for us. What do they say when they call the company here in US.
Can't this cause an issue for us at work?

Do you know what exactly they said, when they called your company?

babuganesh2000 said:
Nope, appreciate your frequent followup.....will update if I get any update....

And AINP called up my U.S company and asked about my job description to HR last week. So don't loose hope!!!!
Something great happenning going to happen for all of us very soon....

wantabnomination

Star Member
Oct 28, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 7 2010
Doc's Request.
Never
Nomination.....
May 8 2010
Normally they don't call companies but in this case babuganesh is in India that might be the reason they called his US Company to verify. I never heard any one in US visa category got called at his/her company.

ag_tou

Star Member
Jun 3, 2009
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2009
Doc's Request.
20-02-2010 (AINP Doc Request)
Nomination.....
08-05-2010
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Never Transferred
Med's Request
9 Dec 2010
Med's Done....
Sometime in the last week of December
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
14-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
April 2011 - Last week
LANDED..........
6th May 2011
Thanks Buddy for the explanation.
I got a little bit scared with the information that they might call the employer in US.
Now I am relieved.

wantabnomination said:
Normally they don't call companies but in this case babuganesh is in India that might be the reason they called his US Company to verify. I never heard any one in US visa category got called at his/her company.

goingtoalberta

Jul 14, 2009
HI FRIENDS,

I GOT MY NOMINATION LETTER YESTERDAY,IT IS DATED DECEMBER 9.I HAVE FAXED THEM SIGNED PN ACKNOWLEDMENT FORM.

NOW DO I NEED PCC AND FBI RESULTS IN ADVANCE BEFORE I APPLY ? OR I CAN APPLY FOR PCC etc and SEND THE APPLICATION.

THANKS,

wantabnomination

Star Member
Oct 28, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 7 2010
Doc's Request.
Never
Nomination.....
May 8 2010
Congrates goingtoalberta,

Can you post your timelines.

Thanks

NewHome_Alberta

Star Member
Jun 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
goingtoalberta said:
HI FRIENDS,

I GOT MY NOMINATION LETTER YESTERDAY,IT IS DATED DECEMBER 9.I HAVE FAXED THEM SIGNED PN ACKNOWLEDMENT FORM.

NOW DO I NEED PCC AND FBI RESULTS IN ADVANCE BEFORE I APPLY ? OR I CAN APPLY FOR PCC etc and SEND THE APPLICATION.

THANKS,
congrats goingtoalberta,
can you post your timelines.

jackweb_80

Feb 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 16 2009
Doc's Request.
Dec 22 2009
Nomination.....
Jan 04 2010
AOR Received.
July 30 2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Nov 19 2010
Med's Request
July 30 2010
Med's Done....
Aug 15 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 22 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Feb-11-2011
Hi,

I got an email from Alberta immigration; requesting updated information/documents like I-797, PayStub, Current Address, etc.. on 11th December.

Initially Document Submitted: 5-March-2009
Receipt of AINP Application: 31-July-2009
Requested Documents: 11-Dec-2009

Waiting for Nomination...