+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1B - Alberta PNP File Number / Certificate Timeline

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chinga_Canada said:
Albertagovernor,

What about people who applied before Feb 19th. Do they have to be in H1B status?????

Chinga Cowa Banga
applications recived at AINP prior to Feb 18th do not require to maintain the H1B status. they have to be on H1B status only at the time of application and need to have minimum of 1 year of work on H1B in the NOC they are applying under.

dont worry Chinga you will get your nomination.

freeradical17

Star Member
Mar 1, 2009
Thanks Gov for your suggestion.

FR

AlbertaGovernor said:
freeradical17 said:
Dear All,

I am in a peculiar situation.

Right now I am in India on a vacation. I got a request for visa/approval notice & most recent paystub on 25th of Nov which I duly forwarded. Unfortunately I was informed by my employer yesterday that my project has ended abruptly due to budget cuts and asked me to stay back. I have a valid H1-B till 2010. Can I continue with the process in case I am nominated?

please advise.

FR
freeradical17,

sorry to hear about your situation. you can continue the CIC processing from india if you decide to stay there. most of the applicants who were asked for the documents got the nomination in around 7-12 days. you need to make sure you have arrangments to collect the nomination letter from your US mailbox. that includes a form which you have to sign and fax within 30 days of receipt.

good luck my friend.

Chinga_Canada

Star Member
Nov 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh Ok. Hopefully I get my nomination soon!!!!!. Looks like Albertagovernor is awake till late in the night to help applicants in the forum, considering the fact that it is 2 AM in the morning in Alberta

Chinga Cowa Banga

sam29292

Dec 7, 2009
Hey AG

What About the case whose first application received before feb 19th and invited for apply to Alberta and second one reach after Feb 19th and lost H1 what thie situation for those ppl.Can clarify this one.

McLuvin

Star Member
Mar 26, 2009
Hi Guys,

I recieved email from an AINP official, requesting for more docs on December the 4th. The email accidently went to the Spam folder. Touchwood, I was lucky that today the work pressure was less and I was browsing through the spam folder with patience.... the contents of the emails are....

Your application for nomination under the U.S. Visa Holder Category is in the final review process. At this time we require:

· A copy of your most recent pay stub
· A copy of your current and valid H1B visa or I-797 Notice of Approval
· Details regarding any changes to your employment situation, and a copy of your job description on company letterhead if there has been a change
· Address update, if there have been any changes
· Details regarding any changes to your family composition
· Please advise if you have become a resident of the U.S.
· Please advise if you have left the U.S.

I would prefer that you reply by email, including scanned copies of relevant documents. If that is not possible, you may fax copies to my attention at the number below. Please reply by December 7th.

Thank you,

I sent them the replies imm... Hope to hear from them :D

And also my application was submitted on March 2009 and file number recieved on July 30th. The NOC code is 2171....

BR,
McLuvin

Chinga_Canada

Star Member
Nov 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yofeihong said:
Hichinga,
I have been waiting for their decision.
so just waiting patiently.
yo
Chinga_Canada said:
Where is my friend Yofeihong. Did you hear anything from AINP

Chinga Cowa Banga
Ah my friend yo good to hear from you. Did you try contacting AINP regarding the decision. Also did you apply by yourself or apply through an attorney

Chinga Cowa Banga

Jacaranda

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Mcluvin, my friend, glad that you got a request....Im still waiting for a request and ive been checking my spam folder also....whats your NOC again?

McLuvin said:
Hi Guys,

I recieved email from an AINP official, requesting for more docs on December the 4th. The email accidently went to the Spam folder. Touchwood, I was lucky that today the work pressure was less and I was browsing through the spam folder with patience.... the contents of the emails are....

Your application for nomination under the U.S. Visa Holder Category is in the final review process. At this time we require:

· Details regarding any changes to your employment situation, and a copy of your job description on company letterhead if there has been a change

I would prefer that you reply by email, including scanned copies of relevant documents. If that is not possible, you may fax copies to my attention at the number below. Please reply by December 7th.

Thank you,

And also my application was submitted on March 2009 and file number recieved on July 30th. The NOC code is 2171....

BR,
McLuvin

Chinga_Canada

Star Member
Nov 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Where are my other friends Redstar and Grewals. Have you guys heard something from AINP????? I am not sure how long AINP will make us wait for our nomination

Chinga Cowa Banga

McLuvin

Star Member
Mar 26, 2009
Hi Jacaranda,

I was in silent/dormant mode all these days!!!

You know, life without exitement has become a way of life.... So just lying low :D

My NOC is 2171 (Systems Analyst)... Hope you hear something for those guys soon....

BR,
McLuvin

Jacaranda said:
Hello Mcluvin, my friend, glad that you got a request....Im still waiting for a request and ive been checking my spam folder also....whats your NOC again?

McLuvin said:
Hi Guys,

Thank you,

BR,
McLuvin

Jacaranda

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ah, i see, mine is 2174, and I remember we sent our applications at the same time and got numbers around the same time too, Im just hoping for the best now.... fingers crossed ... good luck to you too and everyone else waiting

McLuvin said:
Hi Jacaranda,

I was in silent/dormant mode all these days!!!

You know, life without exitement has become a way of life.... So just lying low :D

My NOC is 2171 (Systems Analyst)... Hope you hear something for those guys soon....

BR,
McLuvin

grewals

Nov 24, 2009
Chinga_Canada said:
Where are my other friends Redstar and Grewals. Have you guys heard something from AINP????? I am not sure how long AINP will make us wait for our nomination

Chinga Cowa Banga
Chinga,

No news yet from AINP. I tried calling them,but line was not picked up..so just waiting for AINP response..did u try contact them?

Grewals

Chinga_Canada

Star Member
Nov 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
grewals said:
Chinga_Canada said:

Chinga Cowa Banga
Chinga,

No news yet from AINP. I tried calling them,but line was not picked up..so just waiting for AINP response..did u try contact them?

Grewals

Same here Grewals. No news from AINP. This wait is really killing me.

Chinga Cowa Banga

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sam29292 said:
Hey AG

What About the case whose first application received before feb 19th and invited for apply to Alberta and second one reach after Feb 19th and lost H1 what thie situation for those ppl.Can clarify this one.
sam29292,

if you are refering to first applicatin as the preasssement following by the invite to apply for Alberta as the second application. the first one is only a preassement and not application. unfortunately they are considering the second application date for the 19th feb timeline. the applicant has to be in status if it was received after 19th feb. the preassement received date does not count.

Oct 15, 2009
Applied May 2009, no response yet.

On the positive side, I am considering buying plots on MOON. Still no immigration policy yet. And yes, they found water too. Costs about $37/acre.