+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1B - Alberta PNP File Number / Certificate Timeline

albsac

May 20, 2009
Hi All,

Can we get our PCC and FBI clearance done before we get our nomination so that we dont waste time ?

Does FBI ask a reason why we need clearance ?

dhavaljdave

Nov 28, 2009
I have applied AINP under H1B category through lawyers based in calgary. I have sent application on first week of July 2009. Can anyone please let me know how much approximately is the waiting time?

virginiadude

Nov 29, 2009
Hi,

I am a new member in this forum.I have applied for the Alberta immigration on march 30th.My application number ends with 2700.When I have applied I was single.I recently got married and I would like to know what is the procedure I should follow to add my wife to the application process.I like to know if anyone has faced this situation and what are all the documents I should submit.Any relplies will be greately appreciated.

Thanks

cooldude_pracash

Oct 6, 2009
Hi Virginia Dude,
you need to update AINP about ur status i mean you need resend your application forms where ever u have mentioned Single now you need to update as married and your spouse details also. I think CIC form also you need to send to ANIP you can send fax thats more than enough

gautamkate

Nov 23, 2009
dhavaljdave said:
I have applied AINP under H1B category through lawyers based in calgary. I have sent application on first week of July 2009. Can anyone please let me know how much approximately is the waiting time?
Hi, you can go to the link http://docs.google.com/View?id=df3fvt86_5hm7htfgb and click on AINP time line tracker. Will give you an idea of the duration it takes.

Best of luck

Regards
Gautam

virginiadude

Nov 29, 2009
Thanks Cooldude_pracash.Does any one know what is the mail id for the AINP that I can send the queries regarding the the forms to be submitted.Thanks

fczhao

Dec 1, 2009
We sent ours on March 15th.
Received an email asked for employer's offer letter.
After that nothing happened!!
Any idea to ask the processing status? H1B expires in Feb. 2010!!
Thank you and wish you a good luck!!

Chinga_Canada

Star Member
Nov 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gautamkate said:
dhavaljdave said:
Hi, you can go to the link http://docs.google.com/View?id=df3fvt86_5hm7htfgb and click on AINP time line tracker. Will give you an idea of the duration it takes.

Best of luck

Regards

Gautam
Gautamkate, Redstar

Did you guys hear back from AINP

Chinga Cowa Banga

gautamkate

Nov 23, 2009
Chinga_Canada said:
gautamkate said:
dhavaljdave said:

Best of luck

Regards

Gautam
Gautamkate, Redstar

Did you guys hear back from AINP

Chinga Cowa Banga
Hi Chinga, I recvd the email requesting the documents, i.e. H1B I-797, latest paystub etc which was sent on Nov 30. Yesterday my H1 renewal got approved so the moment I recv the latest I-797, will send that to them also. Now I am just waiting for the nomination package.

Best Regards
Gautam

Chinga_Canada

Star Member
Nov 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh Ok Gautamkate. All the best with your nomination. Anyone who is not on H1B status (only applicants before Feb 19th) got nomintion!!

Chinga Cowa Banga

lovepool4u2001

Star Member
Mar 10, 2009
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2009
Doc's Request.
23-02-2010
Nomination.....
02-06-2010
AOR Received.
03-12-2010
File Transfer...
20-04-2011
Med's Request
03-12-2010
Med's Done....
03-01-2011
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
23-06-2011
Hi All,

Can anyone answer if I get a Job offer from Alberta then do I need (I have already applied for AINP and my file number is 16XX)
1> To get a Work permit to Join.
2> How long does it take. (In case I want to give a time span to the employer for joining)
3> What is the process.

Thanks,
Gurvinder.