+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1B - Alberta PNP File Number / Certificate Timeline

Sonu81

Star Member
May 20, 2009
6SigmaMBB said:
Whoa!...applied in Dec 2008 and still no nomination?Thts pretty sick!....I am starting to think I must be one of the last guys to receive nominations and if my memory serves right, AINP recevied my documents on Dec 18th!..

-6Sigma
yes...they say they have received high volume of apps...

from their behavior, i am worried that AINP building might collapse due to high volume/weight of applications they have received......ha ha.......poor guys...

deepfreezed

Jul 14, 2009
I am sure they will increase the time-line or scrap the program. It's not just Canada that is having hard times, it is much harder to get into Australia as well. US pushed back the employee based GC processing dates as well.

It's the uncertain economy, we cannot expect anything to change at least for another year. Best thing we can do is to go back to school and get our MS or PHD till everything settles down.

anoop

Star Member
May 18, 2009
deepfreezed said:
I am sure they will increase the time-line or scrap the program. It's not just Canada that is having hard times, it is much harder to get into Australia as well. US pushed back the employee based GC processing dates as well.

It's the uncertain economy, we cannot expect anything to change at least for another year. Best thing we can do is to go back to school and get our MS or PHD till everything settles down.
Hello Frnds,
yesterday my brother received File Number from AINP

Application Reached : April 22nd 2009
File Number Received : Nov 2nd 2009
Last 4 Digits : 50xx

My Application

Applicaton Reached : April 23rd 2009
Till date i havent received any file number from Ainp

Anoop

CometoAlberta

Mar 24, 2009
Pat, i am Dec 5,2008

6SigmaMBB said:
Whoa!...applied in Dec 2008 and still no nomination?Thts pretty sick!....I am starting to think I must be one of the last guys to receive nominations and if my memory serves right, AINP recevied my documents on Dec 18th!..

-6Sigma

Chinga_Canada

Star Member
Nov 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone,

My application reached in January of 2009. I received my file number in March 8XX. Still I haven't received the nomination. Any idea when We can expect the nomination. Meanwhile I have returned back from the US and am back in India. Does anyone know the timeline of the New Delhi Consulate as I will be filing my case in New Delhi

Cheers
Chinga Cowa banga

venky321

Star Member
May 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2016
AOR Received.
26-05-2016
It would be very mean of them to scrap the program and cancel all the applications that are in process.

But at the same time how long can they keep extending the timeline? Surely the number of applications without a job offer must be very few; its definitely a policy decision to hold off on, or perhaps not issue a nomination to all the other applications.

cooldude_pracash

Oct 6, 2009
Hi Guys,
I applied on April 2nd week , I got my file number on June 2nd week after just two to 3 mails saying that same old story large volume of applications delay....
Now thing is I am going back to india on Dec . If I move to india on dec still I am eligible for this nomine r Once out of US there is no way they will consider my application?
Guys plz share your openions and suggestions on this.

Pracash.

Chinga_Canada

Star Member
Nov 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

It would be really bad if they scrap the program. I have a graduate degree with 6 years experience and the reason I came back was because I couldn't extend my visa as my company shut down in the US. I have already spent around 1000 dollars so far on my immigration. I hope AINP IS serious about what they say.

Chinga Cowa Banga!!!!

SP

Nov 9, 2009
Hi All,
I have been following this forum since long and was waiting to hear regarding my AINP application from CIC. But finally after a wait of almost 6+ months, I got my receipt #.
Application received : April 24th, 2009
NOC : 2171
File # : xxxx-xx-52xx
Email received: Nov 9th, 2009

So for those who have applied around last week of April, should be receiving their responses soon. Best luck guys.
SP

anoop

Star Member
May 18, 2009
parasharamit said:
Hi all,

I also got the application number today (Nov-9). I had sent my application on Apr 21. The last 4 digits are: 52xx

Good luck

anoop said:
Hello Frnds,
yesterday my brother received File Number from AINP

Application Reached : April 22nd 2009
File Number Received : Nov 2nd 2009
Last 4 Digits : 50xx

So finally after long wait today i got my file number

My Application

Applicaton Reached : April 23rd 2009
File Number Received : Nov 9th 2009
Last 4 Digits : 52xx

Anoop

Chinga_Canada

Star Member
Nov 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Looks like AINP will start issuing nomination only after 1 year one's application reached Alberta. SO let's wait and see!!!!

Chinga Cowa banga

cooldude_pracash

Oct 6, 2009
Hi Friends,
Please let me know what kind of offer letter they are looking for like they need start date and end date r just offer letter which will intiamte they are ready to hire that once i landed in canada.
please help me about what kind of offer letter they need.

thanks
pracash

AINP-gone

Nov 11, 2009
AINP does not need to keep their words.
AINP does not need to have any credit.

They can postpone it to 18 months, if they want to play longer.
The program is dead! Gone is Gone!

Cheating you? No way! There is no such a phrase for them.

songx1230000

Nov 9, 2009
Pleople from one country (everyone knows which one it is) have applied more applications than any other. This is really affecting folks who really want to immigrate to Alberta.