+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1B - Alberta PNP File Number / Certificate Timeline

Albertadude

Star Member
Apr 6, 2009
Has anyone contacted AINP recently. I am curious to know if they have different reasons to change the timelines. I started my application process 1 year back but still no nomination

Rb_newsletter

Star Member
May 21, 2009
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/to-all-the-applicantswith-approved-i485-of-srs-h1b-ainp-alberta-canada-t25658.0.html

If you already had US GC, please give way to others.

boomjosh2007

May 29, 2009
Hi Albertadude,

My application had reached AINP on May 12th 2009 and when I completed 4 months in Sept 2009 I called up AINP and asked them about my file number. They told me that I should get my file number by the end of this month and if I am not getting my file number by the end of this month I should call back to inquire. I am hoping that I at least get a file number by the end of this month.

Regards
Boomjosh

Albertadude said:
Has anyone contacted AINP recently. I am curious to know if they have different reasons to change the timelines. I started my application process 1 year back but still no nomination

divagirl

Jan 8, 2009
Does anybody have any updates in processing times. This has started looking like the soap operas on our Hindi / Tamil TVs - comeback after 6 months and the story has not moved even a bit!!! LOL

manianz47

Sep 15, 2008
This has started looking like the soap operas on our Hindi / Tamil TVs - comeback after 6 months and the story has not moved even a bit!!! LOL
Good Point. Atleast you will have new characters introduced (I.e. new Nominations ?). Does not look like the case...

Albertadude

Star Member
Apr 6, 2009
Alberta Governor,

When I called AINP they said per the new timelines it would take a year to get nomination. So December 2008 applicants can expect something in December 2009, Jan 2009 applicants can expect something in Jan 2010 and Feb 2009 applicants in Feb 2010 and so on...

gogalgary

Sep 18, 2009
The thing is that if people got nominated and the queue is moving then we are fine with the slowness even wait for 1 year, but right now it seems that no one got nomination since May!

anoop

Star Member
May 18, 2009
divagirl said:
Does anybody have any updates in processing times. This has started looking like the soap operas on our Hindi / Tamil TVs - comeback after 6 months and the story has not moved even a bit!!! LOL
Hey DivaGirl,
My application reached ALBERTA on april 23rd 2009 till date i didnt received any file number from them i tried calling them yesterday for the status.I got the same BULLSHIT answer from them.Hope you guys know the answer

Anoop

boomjosh2007

May 29, 2009
Hi Anoop,

I called them in the mid of this month inquiring with the file number and they told me that I should get it by the end of this month. My application reached them on May 12th. If we go by what they told me I think guys like you and me can expect something by this month end. Even the guy told me that I need to call them back if I am not hearing anything by the end of the month. I think we need to be patient that's what all I can say.

anoop said:
divagirl said:
Hey DivaGirl,
My application reached ALBERTA on april 23rd 2009 till date i didnt received any file number from them i tried calling them yesterday for the status.I got the same BULL*censored word* answer from them.Hope you guys know the answer

Anoop

Sonu81

Star Member
May 20, 2009
Albertadude said:
Alberta Governor,

When I called AINP they said per the new timelines it would take a year to get nomination. So December 2008 applicants can expect something in December 2009, Jan 2009 applicants can expect something in Jan 2010 and Feb 2009 applicants in Feb 2010 and so on...
buddy dont give fasle expectations...history has shown that AINP changes timeline just when they are supposed to give out nominations. You may be correct that december 2008 people may get nomination in dec. 2009, but I highly doubt that January 2009 people will get nomination in Jan 2010. In dec. 2009 they will change nomination to 18 months due to "High Volume of applications"....

lets hope for the best though...Good luck guys...

divagirl

Jan 8, 2009
I dont think it is attractive any longer. When I applied in Jan, it was attractive with the hope that we would get nomination in max 2 months, and PR in 1 year. But now looks like nomination itself is taking 1 year. I dont think that they are still getting high volume of applications!

Albertadude

Star Member
Apr 6, 2009
Sonu81 said:
Albertadude said:
Alberta Governor,

buddy dont give fasle expectations...history has shown that AINP changes timeline just when they are supposed to give out nominations. You may be correct that december 2008 people may get nomination in dec. 2009, but I highly doubt that January 2009 people will get nomination in Jan 2010. In dec. 2009 they will change nomination to 18 months due to "High Volume of applications"....

lets hope for the best though...Good luck guys...
Well Sonu81, I cannot predict whether AINP will change the timeline or not but I just wanted to share what I was told. If they change timeline again then that would be bad, but I am hoping that this does not happen. All the best to everyone!!!!