+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1B - Alberta PNP File Number / Certificate Timeline

fughwaux

Sep 10, 2009
Hi guys,

I just found this Forum, which I think is a great idea to post all our experiences and help each other with this teadious process.
I have a question, I hope someone can help me out. I applied to the AINP under the employee driven stream, International graduate.
I sent my papers on February, and received a lettter with a file # on March, in this letter they asked for my transcripts, a notarized copy of my passport and a copy of my work permit.

I've sent all those documents and I haven't heard back from them since then. Do any one knows how long this whole process takes, the website says 11 months, I've read of people that they get everything resolved in 3 months, that's why I've been a little desperate as this guys they don't even let you know if they received the documents.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

vzaveri

Aug 10, 2009
Hey Calgary_bound,
I applied under the same NOC. My application reached much earlier in February and i haven't heard anything yet other than the usual emails notifying the new processing timeline.
Do you have a job offer that helped push this quicker?
Thanks
V

avnishmadn said:
calgary_bound said:
Hey guys,

AINP is still alive, I should say.
I filed my application on July 7, 2009 and I received an e-mail today, Sept 9, 2009 with request for further documents.

So, keep your spirit high. I think they are looking each application case by case.

Hi calgary_bound,

I hope you dont mind sharing your NOC number. My application under NOC 2174 was recieved by AINP last April 27, 2009. It took around 4 months from AINP to review my application. After looking into my application, AINP requested me to re-submit page 7 of the form 009A. Do AINP prioritize applications based on NOC numbers? or it is only a coincidence.

Thanks,
Avnishmadn

anoop

Star Member
May 18, 2009
vzaveri said:
Hey Calgary_bound,
I applied under the same NOC. My application reached much earlier in February and i haven't heard anything yet other than the usual emails notifying the new processing timeline.
Do you have a job offer that helped push this quicker?
Thanks
V

avnishmadn said:
calgary_bound said:
Hey guys,

I filed my application on July 7, 2009 and I received an e-mail today, Sept 9, 2009 with request for further documents.

So, keep your spirit high. I think they are looking each application case by case.

Hi calgary_bound,

I hope you dont mind sharing your NOC number. My application under NOC 2174 was recieved by AINP last April 27, 2009. It took around 4 months from AINP to review my application. After looking into my application, AINP requested me to re-submit page 7 of the form 009A. Do AINP prioritize applications based on NOC numbers? or it is only a coincidence.

Thanks,
Avnishmadn
Hello Frnds,
Did any one receive file number since last 2 weeks.I can see absolute silence in this forum.Please post if u do receive any file number ok

Anoop

lovepool4u2001

Star Member
Mar 10, 2009
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2009
Doc's Request.
23-02-2010
Nomination.....
02-06-2010
AOR Received.
03-12-2010
File Transfer...
20-04-2011
Med's Request
03-12-2010
Med's Done....
03-01-2011
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
23-06-2011
Hi Guys,

If we have a JOB OFFER letter from ALBERTA than do we have to apply for work permit as usual (first getting LMO and then to CIC) or something is waived if we have got the filenumber.

OR
What is the process if we had a JOB offer letter. And we want to move to canada now.
Apart from sending that JOB offer letter to ALBERTA.
and what favour we get as we have already applied for PR.

Thanks,
Gurvinder.

nitinpatel80

Sep 14, 2009
Hello lovepool4u2001(Gurvinder),

This is what I found on AINP website,

Note: If the Candidate submits an eligible job offer with their application, the AINP can issue a letter of support that would help the Candidate start working in Alberta right away, prior to their application for permanent residence with CIC being finalised.

http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/immigrate/srsvisaholder.html

Regards,
Nitin

nitinpatel80

Sep 14, 2009
Hey guys,

I filed my application on May 8, 2009 and I received an e-mail on Sept 1, 2009 with request for missing documents.

Manny

Dec 31, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, US
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 30, 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 25, 2009
Nomination.....
Dec 07, 2009 CIC App. Filed.: Mar 15, 2010
AOR Received.
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Request
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Done....
Jul 15, 2010 File transferred: Nov 10, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 15, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 23, 2010
LANDED..........
Apr 07, 2011
Good! anyways what would truly be thrilling is when we start seeing nominations without job offer.....

nitinpatel80 said:
Hey guys,

I filed my application on May 8, 2009 and I received an e-mail on Sept 1, 2009 with request for missing documents.

Albertadude

Star Member
Apr 6, 2009
Well I talked to an AINP official and he said that as per the new timelines it could take upto 12 months to get nomination after the full application was sent to Alberta. So Dec/Jan/Feb folks can expect something from Dec!!!!. I think AINP H1B SRS stream is no longer a fast track stream

Sonu81

Star Member
May 20, 2009
Albertadude said:
Well I talked to an AINP official and he said that as per the new timelines it could take upto 12 months to get nomination after the full application was sent to Alberta. So Dec/Jan/Feb folks can expect something from Dec!!!!. I think AINP H1B SRS stream is no longer a fast track stream
Intial timeline was 4 months so December guys should have got nomination in March. But when march came, AINP changed timeline to 8 months.
okay, now December guys should get nomination in July. But when July passed AINP went dead and Quiet. Then suddenly, they shamelessly changed timeline again to 12 months.

Now again when December 2008 guys will be close to getting nomination in December 2009, they will shamelessly change timeline to 18 months.

Guys, this immigration system has turned into a sham business with financial gain for lawyers and immigration government employees. they throw a bait for 10 people and 100 come. They suck money of 90 while keeping them out of Canada and out of 8 when they are in Canada with no proper job and using their tax dollars to feed and give medical pensions to old canadians. I definitely agree that there will be 2 guys who will be a success story to pull next 100 for the bait...

Albertadude

Star Member
Apr 6, 2009
Yes they keep changing the timelines. I had got my PCC's and am now out of the US in my home country of Peru but looks like the PCC's will expire soon!!! Only thing we can do is keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best!!!!!

sun007

Mar 20, 2009
Sonu81 said:
Albertadude said:
Intial timeline was 4 months so December guys should have got nomination in March. But when march came, AINP changed timeline to 8 months.
okay, now December guys should get nomination in July. But when July passed AINP went dead and Quiet. Then suddenly, they shamelessly changed timeline again to 12 months.

Now again when December 2008 guys will be close to getting nomination in December 2009, they will shamelessly change timeline to 18 months.

Guys, this immigration system has turned into a sham business with financial gain for lawyers and immigration government employees. they throw a bait for 10 people and 100 come. They suck money of 90 while keeping them out of Canada and out of 8 when they are in Canada with no proper job and using their tax dollars to feed and give medical pensions to old canadians. I definitely agree that there will be 2 guys who will be a success story to pull next 100 for the bait...

You are right sonu............it's bitter truth.

gogalgary

Sep 18, 2009
wow, so quiet here! Seems no one get anything. How come those alberta people still run this program but don't nominate any one from this h1 program and said there is high volumn. This is really funny. Is there any other choice??

Database Admin

Star Member
Apr 17, 2009
gogalgary said:
wow, so quiet here! Seems no one get anything. How come those alberta people still run this program but don't nominate any one from this h1 program and said there is high volumn. This is really funny. Is there any other choice??

They'll not nominate anyone till the US economy gets better. Canadian economy is dependent on US economy. Further more the only people who have a job offer will be nominated but that % of people is very less. I'm sure they'll hold off on nominations until the first quarter of 2010. We need to make other plans or wait if we have time.

Sonu81

Star Member
May 20, 2009
gogalgary said:
AINP employees are trying to save their own jobs by hanging on to this program while the managers not accepting the blunder they have committed by starting this program in first place....There is a logical question:

Does having "increased volume in applications" means in any way that they cannot issue 10 nominations in 6 months?

This is one of the most stupid explanations I have ever heard....

gogalgary

Sep 18, 2009
How come fedral rules/laws in a developed western country changing and fooling people like this. We are honest and always follow the rules, but rules are always changing. They should follow what they said, what can they lose, at most 4000 good IT people, this will not harm them that much. But instead they are eating their words.