+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1B - Alberta PNP File Number / Certificate Timeline

avnishmadn

Sep 1, 2009
loukyapetru said:
Rambabu,

Call AINP tell them your fullname,address,nationality that u have job letter and also confirm with you passport number... so they will track accordingly.
How did u manage to get the job offer letter..
y dont u pls help us
tks
Hi Rambabu,

As per AINP email, you can simply follow this:

If you have a job offer that you did not include with your application, please send a copy of your job offer and job description to immigration.info@gov.ab.ca with a subject line of "US Visa Holder Category Job Offer".

By the way, what is your skillset. Do you mind sharing your NOC number?

Avnish

at-80

Star Member
May 24, 2009
Other than the job offer from Consulting Company, you may also have to provide a letter stating intent of temporary contract from the end client. (Similar to H1B in US). Just an offer from a consulting company may not have much weight.

Like others have suggested, please share your NOC, timeline etc.. and get it added to the tracking sheet.

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RamBabu said:
Hi,

I had applied for nomination in May and awaiting the file number. I have job offer from a indian consulting company in Alberta. I want to know how to go about without the file number. Can someone suggest please?
Congrats RamBabu !

So now you will be consulting in Alberta like you did in the US.

BlueJays

Jun 1, 2009
Guys,

Looks like these Reddy Consulting companies are in Canada too.
Not trying to offend Rambabu but if I am correct...now because of these same Reddys, people with job offer (even though they might not have a real job and will be in bench for ever) will get the priority processing over some genuine applicants without so called job offer.
I think now its time to ban all indian consulting firms including Infosys, TCS, Wipro and others....they are to some extext responsible for such a terrible job market in US as well as Canada becuase they are the ones who bring 1000s of cheap labor from India every year causing so many of us who went to school over here, paid taxes, and worked hard to get H1B.

avnishmadn

Sep 1, 2009
Jasper said:
Mods777 said:
Hi All,

Wanted to check if there is anybody who applied in January 2009 under the new process and received the nomination with out a job offer.

Please advise

Thanks
Sadly, no one has received nomination for over 2 months, and even some December applicants are still waiting for nominations. (The new processing time for assessment is 8+ months.)

You can see the timeline of people in this forum here: http://tinyurl.com/AINP-Tracking-System
Hello Jasper,

I have noticed in the spreadsheet that the last time AINP issued a nomination certificate was on Jan. 15, 2009. Is it because the spreadsheet is not updated or this AINP program is almost over?

Thanks,
Hernani

Jasper

May 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2009 (AINP), 25-03-2010 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
15-07-2010
Med's Request
15-07-2010
Med's Done....
22-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2011
LANDED..........
14-06-2011
avnishmadn said:
Hello Jasper,

I have noticed in the spreadsheet that the last time AINP issued a nomination certificate was on Jan. 15, 2009. Is it because the spreadsheet is not updated or this AINP program is almost over?

Thanks,
Hernani
Hi, avnishmadn.

The latest nomination (as long as we know in this forum) was received on June 29, 2009. Since then, we haven't heard good news (i mean, nomination) from AINP.

I update the spreadsheet as soon as I see anyone posting timeline in this forum. Please let me know if I miss anyone's timeline updates or make mistakes in entering info.

Sonu81

Star Member
May 20, 2009
avnishmadn said:
Hello Jasper,

Thanks,
Hernani
it might not be correct to say that AINP is over. past experience tells that AINP issue 20-30 nominations before changing timeline.

After they changed timeline 4 months, they issued maybe 40-60 nominations, then changed timeline to 8 months, then issue 40-60 nominations, then change time line to 12 months....

now they might issue nominations to January 2009 people in January 2010 and change timeline to 18 months in February 2010, and then issue nominations to feb 2009 people in August 2010...so on...March 2009 people in March 2011....

looks like they dont wish to give any nomination but wants to keep this program alive to save their own jobs in AINP office....what else could be the reason for not issuing single nomination in last 3 months...

calgary_bound

Sep 9, 2009
Hey guys,

AINP is still alive, I should say.
I filed my application on July 7, 2009 and I received an e-mail today, Sept 9, 2009 with request for further documents.

So, keep your spirit high. I think they are looking each application case by case.

shaash

Aug 25, 2009
Hey Calgary_bound - I applied to AINP around the same period as yours. Just wondering under what NOC code did you apply?

Thanks

calgary_bound said:
Hey guys,

I filed my application on July 7, 2009 and I received an e-mail today, Sept 9, 2009 with request for further documents.

So, keep your spirit high. I think they are looking each application case by case.

avnishmadn

Sep 1, 2009
calgary_bound said:
Hey guys,

Hi calgary_bound,

I hope you dont mind sharing your NOC number. My application under NOC 2174 was recieved by AINP last April 27, 2009. It took around 4 months from AINP to review my application. After looking into my application, AINP requested me to re-submit page 7 of the form 009A. Do AINP prioritize applications based on NOC numbers? or it is only a coincidence.

Thanks,
Avnishmadn

Rb_newsletter

Star Member
May 21, 2009
calgary_bound said:
Hey guys,

If you don't have a leash on the dog, then dog might run away to a better place. So always you keep the dog leashed.

AINP issuing file number is like keeping you leashed. Once in 3 months they throw 1 or 2 bones (I mean NO-minations) too.

Sorry I don't mean to discourage you. I am just encouraging you to look around for better oppurtunities than AINP.

anoop

Star Member
May 18, 2009
AlbertaGovernor said:
Waiting Folks,

Did anyone call AINP recently ? Please share the experience.
Yes i called AINP Yesterday regarding my file number coz my application reached Alberta on Apr 23rd and till date i didnt received any file number so i called them.Its the same old responce from them hope everyone in this forum knew the same stupid answer(WE HAVE HUGE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS AND ITS GOING TO TAKE TIME BE PATIENT) standard answer.Thats it

Anoop