+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1B - Alberta PNP File Number / Certificate Timeline

Sonu81

Star Member
May 20, 2009
Guys......

Has anybody OR anybdy's friend OR anybdy's friend's friend received nomination in last 3 months???? please share..........

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sonu and Anoop,

Why are you both fighting ? you both are genuine candidates. fight the fake CV and degrees my friends !

anoop

Star Member
May 18, 2009
Sonu81 said:
anoop said:
MAY GOD BLESS HIM WITH SOME WISDOM.ALL the best sonu

Anoop
may God make you guys less fraudsters with genuine resumes and degrees....

alright peace guys...........

Has anybdy u know got nomination in last 3 months
Ok sonu i am really sorry for what i said

Anoop

sricanada

Apr 15, 2009
AG,
Are you working in Canada? Do you work for any IT related company? Or do you work in any other core Engg ...
How is the Market ? " awaiting naturalization." this words sounds like music to my ears.
Do You really suggest friends to come Canada?

Sri

AlbertaGovernor said:
I am already resident of Alberta thru family based immigration. awaiting naturalization. i am on the forum on behalf of my relatives who have applied thru family stream. i have not been to hyd but i know people who worked for that company. no comments on that. this is not place to discuss that topic.

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sricanada said:
AG,
Are you working in Canada? Do you work for any IT related company? Or do you work in any other core Engg ...
How is the Market ? " awaiting naturalization." this words sounds like music to my ears.

Sri

AlbertaGovernor said:
I am already resident of Alberta thru family based immigration. awaiting naturalization. i am on the forum on behalf of my relatives who have applied thru family stream. i have not been to hyd but i know people who worked for that company. no comments on that. this is not place to discuss that topic.
Sri,

The current job market is Alberta is not so good. There is no hiring. IT related jobs are facing more problems than the engg related. There is more scope for mech engg related jobs in Alberta. once hiring begins there should not be a problem. since the economy is down globally there is impact to oil industry also. next year there should be improvement and once there is improvement there will be good chances of getting jobs.

definately there is not much to do for IT consultants at this time as there are plenty who are hanging without work and doing odd jobs. even enggs are in same situation but much better than IT. Most impacted is the hospitality and hotel industry where there is maximum number of immigrants working.

but this should not be something to discourage immigrants. next year all should be fine. may be that is why AINP is slowing down things to avoid hardship for the ones who are currently processing their AINP.

Sonu81

Star Member
May 20, 2009
anoop said:
Sonu81 said:
anoop said:

Anoop

Anoop
alright anoop...same here...sorry buddy

again guys, Has anybdy u know got nomination in last 3 months. People with file # just next to those got nomination 3 months back are still waiting. Since nobody is answering +ve, I would assume AINP is no longer issuing nominations to people without job offer. Then why dont they just say so. Why are they hiding the blunder they have done by giving false hope and make us waste out time and money to collect documents?

Anybody from AINP reading this forum - feel some responsibility that you have wasted our time and money to collect documents.Start issuing nominations or declare to public that the program is DEAD. Why are u just hanging things around and playing with other people's emotions.

Highlander

Jun 21, 2009
AlbertaGovernor said:
sricanada said:
AG,

Sri

AlbertaGovernor said:
Sri,

The current job market is Alberta is not so good. There is no hiring. IT related jobs are facing more problems than the engg related. There is more scope for mech engg related jobs in Alberta. once hiring begins there should not be a problem. since the economy is down globally there is impact to oil industry also. next year there should be improvement and once there is improvement there will be good chances of getting jobs.

definately there is not much to do for IT consultants at this time as there are plenty who are hanging without work and doing odd jobs. even enggs are in same situation but much better than IT. Most impacted is the hospitality and hotel industry where there is maximum number of immigrants working.

but this should not be something to discourage immigrants. next year all should be fine. may be that is why AINP is slowing down things to avoid hardship for the ones who are currently processing their AINP.

Well, that really encourages me as I am Mech Engg and employed in Oil industry, have applied for APEGGA membership and waiting for their response. But after looking at you mail it seems like I should update my resume and atleast try to look for jobs there!!!

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Highlander said:
Well, that really encourages me as I am Mech Engg and employed in Oil industry, have applied for APEGGA membership and waiting for their response. But after looking at you mail it seems like I should update my resume and atleast try to look for jobs there!!!
Not only mech engg. all field engg jobs like electrical, chem, bio, electronic etc have demand. not only if you are having a engg degree, the lower position even are open to techicians with diploma and lower qualification. matter of time economy has to open up.

shaash

Aug 25, 2009
Hi All-
I am new to this forum.You guys are doing an amazing job. This is very helpful.Thank you.
I applied for AINP in June '09 under 2132 - mech enggr.
@AG: you mentioned the job prospects for engg jobs are good in Alberta. When do u think is the good time for me to look for jobs in Alberta?
@ Highlander : Good to know that you applied under 2132 too. I am also going through the APEGGA website. Where do you stand w.r.t APEGGA? Please shed some light on it.
Thanks in advance

Highlander

Jun 21, 2009
shaash said:
Hi All-
I am new to this forum.You guys are doing an amazing job. This is very helpful.Thank you.
@ AG: you mentioned the job prospects for engg jobs are good in Alberta. When do u think is the good time for me to look for jobs in Alberta?
@ Highlander : Good to know that you applied under 2132 too. I am also going through the APEGGA website. Where do you stand w.r.t APEGGA? Please shed some light on it.
Thanks in advance
Well good to know someone from same background, i applied on last day of may. i submitted my APEGGA application on 10 june and they started processing on 24th (they have good online application tracking system !!!). But tell you the truth dude that APEGGA certification is long and hard process, takes atleast 4-6 months depending on complexity, and there are two ways you can get membership 1) member in training (MIT) 2) Professional member. For the latter you need to haveatleast 4 years of strong engg. experience and three letters of recommendations from certified PE's who knows your work...and etc...etc...etc...

MIT is comparatively easy, but demanding none the less. I think everyone has to evaluate their situation individually for what route to choose. But what i have found in my job search process is that there are plenty of jobs but all required APEGGA membership, hence once i get the Card (they supply it with membership number since our profession is so called 'Controlled Profession') i will be able to apply for jobs more comfortably. Dude...i tell you they do pretty good job of controlling professions of core engg., and even though initially they do require some tests (technical or sometimes engg. ethics) and cause some pain for us, but i tell you it's all worth it...the Oil rigs designers and Oild industry and plant/maintenance/facilities engineering jobs are plenty and pays real good money.

albertaorbust

Feb 8, 2009
shaash said:
Hi All-
@ AG: you mentioned the job prospects for engg jobs are good in Alberta. When do u think is the good time for me to look for jobs in Alberta?
Thanks in advance
Welcome to the club guys. I'm Mechanical engineer applied under 2132.

canadiens

Star Member
Apr 18, 2009
According to trackitt.com, somebody got their nomination on August 5th.

User: gators

Sonu81 said:
anoop said:
Sonu81 said:
anoop said:

Anoop

Anoop
alright anoop...same here...sorry buddy

again guys, Has anybdy u know got nomination in last 3 months. People with file # just next to those got nomination 3 months back are still waiting. Since nobody is answering +ve, I would assume AINP is no longer issuing nominations to people without job offer. Then why dont they just say so. Why are they hiding the blunder they have done by giving false hope and make us waste out time and money to collect documents?

Anybody from AINP reading this forum - feel some responsibility that you have wasted our time and money to collect documents.Start issuing nominations or declare to public that the program is DEAD. Why are u just hanging things around and playing with other people's emotions.

Highlander

Jun 21, 2009
albertaorbust said:
shaash said:
Hi All-
Thanks in advance
Welcome to the club guys. I'm Mechanical engineer applied under 2132.
Wow...great...are you in APEGGA club as well ???

Jasper

May 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2009 (AINP), 25-03-2010 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
15-07-2010
Med's Request
15-07-2010
Med's Done....
22-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2011
LANDED..........
14-06-2011
canadiens said:
According to trackitt.com, somebody got their nomination on August 5th.

User: gators
I think the person has a job offer. Here's the quote from his post:
My employer in US is moving me over there. So I didn't have to do anything special to get the job offer.