+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1B - Alberta PNP File Number / Certificate Timeline

vzaveri

Aug 10, 2009
Jasper said:
vzaveri said:
Hi There,

My application was sent by my attorneys on Feb 9 2009
Received acknowledgment of receipt on May 11 2009 confirming that they received my application on March 17 2009
File Number XXXX-XX-1273

Read several threads on this forum but am having a hard time figuring out what the timeline is. Would appreciate it if someone is kind enough to elaborate a little.
Thanks
V
AINP changed the processing time for SRS H1-B last Friday. New processing time is...
Notification (pre-assessment): At least four months
Candidate assessment: At least eight months
Total AINP processing time: At least twelve months (Now they use the word "At least" instead of "Up to")
The website also says "In some cases, it may be at least 12 months before processing commences on an application without a job offer."

And it seems that AINP has stopped issuing nomination certificates because no one in this forum has received nomination for over a month. It is probably due to the economy, but anyway this is a bad news for all of us. (AINP gives priority processing for those with a job offer, but you know how difficult it is...)

BTW, what is your NOC?

I think my NOC is Information Systems Manager..dont know it for sure..waiting for confirmation from my attorney. Will keep you posted.

Albertadude

Star Member
Apr 6, 2009
Atleast there is hope that the application is still active. Hopefully they don't increase the timeline more!!!!!. Does anybody know the last known file number to get nomination????

myfavourid

May 27, 2009
Hello Friends,
Im sharing my opinion about some people who were saying "don't contact AINP office"
Dear Friend, I understand your concern.. But what you have mentioned is not the reality in most of the cases..
Do you know how many H1B guys will be out every month? either because of Recession, h1b extention problem, visa expiry and lot of frustrations.. Every one has different issues, dont blame others for following their way.

Also we are in democratic world, everyone has their own rights to talk about their systems and values. Still they follow their system and calling AINP, what is the wrong in that..? Even AINP never said dont call us back.. We are all targeting to achive something.. So, please share your opinion and everyone is well educated, they know about their future..

We learnt how to survive in this Worst market.. So, nothing is worst than being with this recession.. so.... pls..

anoop

Star Member
May 18, 2009
myfavourid said:
Hello Friends,
Im sharing my opinion about some people who were saying "don't contact AINP office"
Dear Friend, I understand your concern.. But what you have mentioned is not the reality in most of the cases..
Do you know how many H1B guys will be out every month? either because of Recession, h1b extention problem, visa expiry and lot of frustrations.. Every one has different issues, dont blame others for following their way.

Also we are in democratic world, everyone has their own rights to talk about their systems and values. Still they follow their system and calling AINP, what is the wrong in that..? Even AINP never said dont call us back.. We are all targeting to achive something.. So, please share your opinion and everyone is well educated, they know about their future..

We learnt how to survive in this Worst market.. So, nothing is worst than being with this recession.. so.... pls..

My dear frnd,
What you told is right(we are all educated) but one thng my frnd could you please read the below taken from AINP website

Please do not contact the Immigrate to Alberta Information Service regarding your application status. You will be contacted if further information is required to complete the assessment and/or when a final decision has been made on your application.

Hope u are well educated and understand below.Any immigration system would get pissed off if one continuously calls them and irritate for File numbers and nominations or PR and also please note that u cannot blame ALBERTA OR CANADA for not give Nomination or PR.See if you or me is fired out of Job we should go back to our respective countries and please before posting something read the below website completely and the post your view ok

albertacanada.com/h1b

Anoop

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anoop said:
My dear frnd,
What you told is right(we are all educated) but one thng my frnd could you please read the below taken from AINP website

Please do not contact the Immigrate to Alberta Information Service regarding your application status. You will be contacted if further information is required to complete the assessment and/or when a final decision has been made on your application.

Hope u are well educated and understand below.Any immigration system would get pissed off if one continuously calls them and irritate for File numbers and nominations or PR and also please note that u cannot blame ALBERTA OR CANADA for not give Nomination or PR.See if you or me is fired out of Job we should go back to our respective countries and please before posting something read the below website completely and the post your view ok

albertacanada.com/h1b

Anoop
Anoop,

You are fairly new to the forum and your application is not that old. There are people out here who have applied months before you applied and it has built a level of frustration. You cannot compare your case with them. You are bold to say you can go back to your home country while there are others who are willing to try every possible way not to go back. No one is wrong. Every is free to do what they want. Alberta have a given out a number on their website and it is for people to call.

Grow up and stop thinking about yourself. That is being selfish.

Database Admin

Star Member
Apr 17, 2009
AlbertaGovernor said:
anoop said:
My dear frnd,

albertacanada.com/h1b

Anoop
Anoop,

You are fairly new to the forum and your application is not that old. There are people out here who have applied months before you applied and it has built a level of frustration. You cannot compare your case with them. You are bold to say you can go back to your home country while there are others who are willing to try every possible way not to go back. No one is wrong. Every is free to do what they want. Alberta have a given out a number on their website and it is for people to call.

Grow up and stop thinking about yourself. That is being selfish.

All,

Call AINP but not before their processing times is completed as it will increase processing times. However if you need to report a change in your personal situation then you would definitely need to call. Each case is different, so calling may/may not be feasible in some cases. Nobody can restrict anybody else as to what they wanna do according to their own personal situation.

myfavourid

May 27, 2009
anoop said:
myfavourid said:
Hello Friends,

My dear frnd,

albertacanada.com/h1b

Anoop
Anoop, I agree with your concern. This is your individual perception.. So, you should not force someone also to do the same thing.. (Everyone) whoever has applied for ANIP must have read "albertacanada.com/h1b " link.. Nothing new in there and everybody knows the fact..
You are right. . Still thanks for sharing the info..

They(link) mentioned, Due to heavy volume they will delay the process or in some cases it may take more time than commenced (at least 12 months to start.. you want a link for that..? no.. its there on your shared link..). So, in such cases how people will think and react..? Whatever it is.. this is a forum to discuss our views not just commenting on something which is nowhere closer to the target..

Albertadude

Star Member
Apr 6, 2009
Under the new timeline I believe 8 month candidate assessment is from the time one gets the file number. So if an applicant had received file number in March then he/she can expect something by November!!!!

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Albertadude said:
Under the new timeline I believe 8 month candidate assessment is from the time one gets the file number. So if an applicant had received file number in March then he/she can expect something by November!!!!
Albertadude,

You can never tell about AINP. They might issue nominations in September or may be in March 2010.

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
engg said:
May be 1 year.

AlbertaGovernor said:
Waiting Folks,

Many of you must have received this message from AINP. Does that mean the timeline has been stretched further?

________________________________________________________________________________________________
AINP US Visa Holder Category Applicants
Priority processing will be given to those who have a job offer from an Alberta Employer.

If you have a job offer from an Alberta employer send us a copy of the offer along with the job description. Click here

A job offer can be your contract or letter of employment from an Alberta employer. The job offer must be in a field related to your current occupation in the US. The document must be on the official letterhead of the Alberta employer you will be working for.

Download our Websites for Alberta Job Seekers document to assist you in finding a job in Alberta.

Contact Us | Privacy | Copyright and Disclaimer | Unsubscribe

Alberta Employment and Immigration
5th floor, Commerce Place, 10155 102 St
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T5J0T6
engg,

I remembered your words, you were right about 1 year. So you also are into the business of making predictions. Good for you !

Sonu81

Star Member
May 20, 2009
last nomination was issued 2 months back for 6xx ....they have just stopped

i think only job offer people will get nomination now on....

Albertadude

Star Member
Apr 6, 2009
AlbertaGovernor said:
Albertadude said:
Albertadude,

You can never tell about AINP. They might issue nominations in September or may be in March 2010.
September would be good but March 2010 would suck. But atleast good news is that world economy seems to be picking up, so may be AINP might start issuing nominations soon!!!!

joshihere

Aug 12, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File number advantage

Application sent : 25 March
File number recieved : 10 August

Can someone guide about how much time it takes to get the PNP nominaiton?
What is the advantage of getting file number? Can I look for a job in Alberta? Being very optismitic, :p if I get one, what will be the process to join for the job? Does anyone have any idea about how much time the process will take?

Will this file number have the same advantage for my spouce? Same questions for him. Can he search and join for a job opportunity in alberta? if yes how and how soon?

Everyone seems to be very happy after recieving the file number... :) Should I be happy too?