+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1B - Alberta PNP File Number / Certificate Timeline

albsac

May 20, 2009
AlbertaAINP,

dude .........

i dont have any link , and I cannot give you my email user id and password to prove this, .. ok

its just i am sharing the information, since I got the email.

and I dnt have multiple usernames.

Also, I dont want to discourage people by posting false new... what would I gain... grow up for god sake.

KrisR

Star Member
Dec 10, 2008
Tips to Folks applying for CIC : -

In addition to the checklist of documents that you include to be sent to CIC ,
please include the following to fasten your application process

1.) State PCC 's from all states that you have resided. Please ensure that the dates on the PCC's do not exceed at a maximum of more than 4 months

2.) Notarized pay stubs from your Employer ( This is a not requirement but please do send it if you have it current)

3.) If you do not have a paystub, please send a copy of the employment letter of your current holder of your H1B ( This too is not a requirement)

4.) A visiting card if you do have one

Thanks and Regards,
Krishna

Aliens3

Jul 9, 2009
albsac said:
AlbertaAINP,

dude .........

i dont have any link , and I cannot give you my email user id and password to prove this, .. ok

Also, I dont want to discourage people by posting false new... what would I gain... grow up for god sake.
Whats Next?

anoop

Star Member
May 18, 2009
AlbertaAINP said:
Thanks for sharing the info with us...But due to the recent flood of newbies with information like this and file numbers the credibility of such info is lost especially when it comes from a newbie. I guess people are not going to beleive this until they see the update in AINP official website.

I know what is going to happen next...To make this info more trustworthy, we will see some more posts saying that they also got the same kind of response for some inquiry...And we all know it comes from the same person with different IDs.

Hello Guys,
I just spoke to the canadavisa.com guys regarding this ALBERTA.GOVERNER,AG OR AC'S Id Creating nonsense in this forum and they promised that this has not come to there notice till now and after i told them that this was going in the forum.They Promised me that now they are going to take action on this guys Shortly.

Anoop

anoop

Star Member
May 18, 2009
Hey Guys,
By the ways I dont see any file numbers these days.What happend guys.Did any one get any file number.

Anoop

AlbertaAINP

Star Member
Feb 25, 2009
albsac said:
AlbertaAINP,

dude .........

You don't have to prove anything. It is upto the intellectuals here to decide what to believe and what not to believe and validate the information against official sources.

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Done:July 26 2010,Delivered:Aug 4 2010
GUYS,
Last week I had recieved query for supporting docs like h1b petition job description etc.
I scanned the docs to them in email,then called em up .

A very rude lady picked up the fone and replied they are gonna process next 2 months applications which have a job offer.

Ell.Bee

Jan 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb - 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov - 2009
Nomination.....
Dec - 2009 CIC App. Filed..: May 2010
AOR Received.
08-23-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-23-2010
Med's Done....
09-09-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
03-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-17-2011
LANDED..........
04-06-2011
engg said:
GUYS,
Last week I had recieved query for supporting docs like h1b petition job description etc.

A very rude lady picked up the fone and replied they are gonna process next 2 months applications which have a job offer.
Hey engg,

How did they contact you for the supporting documents; email or phone ?

Do you think there are that many applicants who have job offer? Did you ask them ?

-Thanks LB

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Done:July 26 2010,Delivered:Aug 4 2010
Dude,the lady was very rude,she wasn't in a mood to talk much.All what she said is next 2 months they will be processing the applications with job offer with priority.

I have no idea about how many ppl have job offers.I guess not much in this economy.That too with residency status.

I got an email from immigration info.

Ell.Bee said:
engg said:
GUYS,

Hey engg,

Do you think there are that many applicants who have job offer? Did you ask them ?

-Thanks LB

F

feras80

i was expecting to get my nominee letter after 2 months, as the timeline stats in AINP website. now it might take more time and probably forever. when they establish this progam ther called it "fast tracking process". I wish i applied to FS unstead.
Good luck guys

engg said:
Dude,the lady was very rude,she wasn't in a mood to talk much.All what she said is next 2 months they will be processing the applications with job offer with priority.

I have no idea about how many ppl have job offers.I guess not much in this economy.That too with residency status.

I got an email from immigration info.

Ell.Bee said:
engg said:
GUYS,

Hey engg,

-Thanks LB

yofeihong

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
Friends,

any of you got a job offer in Alberta and got a nomination certificate from this stream ?
Please let us know. Your information will be very helpful to estimate the processing time.
I am wondering How if applicants who do not have a job offer, when they will get the nomination cert.!!

Thank you for your attention and help. I would love to immigrate to Canada Very soon.. can't stand in USA without a permanent resident status.

Sincerely

Yo

OilyAlberta

Jul 10, 2009
Guys, AINP is a dead horse................

4 month deadline does not stand anymore because 3/19 file number guys didnt get any nomination(hope they get it in few days)

So, 4 month is crap. We should believe the post of guy above who got email of 10 months.

Also, engg's conversation with that lady at AINP clearly tells what pressure they have at AINP. We cant blame AINP employees, its just that they dont have enough resources - IT IS JUST AINP, not CIC.

it is depressing.....its fire and forget situation. Send the application, dont expect something. if it comes, good, if not , then also good.

MyAlberta

May 1, 2009
Hi Guys,

I had applied under new process in jan and i called Ainp for my status.The representative told me that due to high volume of application,its taking more time for processing the applications.She said it seems that even eight months are also not sufficient for processing.But she gave no information on my file.All she said is wait.

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo
deveshjaitley, abInMind, Appu

You guys have completed 5months(More than 151 days) after receiving file numbers as per the online AINP timeline tracker

indium-sulfide-2, ray, differentquestion, royal148811, bertaorbust, bibo, kins4u2, Ell.Bee Colleague, Ell.Bee, hotchick19, sun007, cuterash

You guys have completed 4months(More than 122 days) after receiving file numbers as per the online AINP timeline tracker.

Please let us know your updates if you have contacted Alberta Immigration information service.