+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1B - Alberta PNP File Number / Certificate Timeline

Albertadude

Star Member
Apr 6, 2009
Vineet I didn't quite understand your post. You mean to say that AINP will fast track new process applicants over the old process applicants. I think it's probably the reverse. Old Process applicants will get nominations before new process. Atleast that is the trend

Jasper

May 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2009 (AINP), 25-03-2010 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
15-07-2010
Med's Request
15-07-2010
Med's Done....
22-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2011
LANDED..........
14-06-2011
Albertadude said:
Vineet I didn't quite understand your post. You mean to say that AINP will fast track new process applicants over the old process applicants. I think it's probably the reverse. Old Process applicants will get nominations before new process. Atleast that is the trend
I agree with Albertadude. AINP SRS H1-B is fast-track program (even though we kind of don't believe it anymore...) regardless of when we sent our application. "4 months + 4 months = 8 months" applies to everyone.

anoop

Star Member
May 18, 2009
vineet said:
Hello,

As far as i know people who filed under old process will get nomination in around 8 months.Getting nomination in four months is in the new process which is fast track process when compared to old PR process(According to AINP).So probably now you should be ready for your nomination.

Could you plz tell me your file number series.

Good Luck and Keep Posting the updates.
Hey Dude what do u finally say.I mean your posing is entirely confusing.Do you say that new process guys applcations are faster that Old process Application.what do u finallyyyyyy say yaar

Anoop

SinghIsKing

Jul 15, 2009
What I beleive is that Files numbers and respective nominations are being issued to the skill sets which are actually in demand in Alberta. For Eg you will say 2171 NOCs are getting file numbers or you can say applicants related to IT field.....
I and my 7-8 friends applied under 2132 Mechanical Engineer in First week of March and still waiting for the file number.

This is just my point of view.........Rest ONLY Alberta Immigration office knows whats going on inside ......NO TREND SO FAR!

SinghIsKing

Jul 15, 2009
You guys can Also Explore follwing sites to get an idea about what kind of jobs are in demand in respective field. One interesting thing while surfing www.jobbank.gc.ca , I found that , they mention NOC code with each posting ......

www.monster.ca
www.jobbank.gc.ca

OilyAlberta

Jul 10, 2009
Guys this is crazy funny... oh my God

I went to another forum and i saw this post by somebdy called AlbertaGovernor on that website. This guy needs physcatric help...lol..

Post by Alberta.Governor:

"Dear IT Professionals:

The program launched by our Department Employment & immigration, Government of Alberta has been sucessfully started. AINP recieved thousands of Applications under this program due to its easy conditions. Still AINP is recieving appliactions for US Visa holders residing in United States. The following Conditions must be met:

1. Person is on H1B Visa for last One year
2. Working under NOC as stated on website: www.albertacanada.com
3. Person must be working presently.

Please post your experience regarding this program
"

sricanada

Apr 15, 2009
Hi All,

Today , One of my friend got call from Alberta Immigration People and
they asking for Employer Letter {if available} so that they want to start the process under Employer Steam.
else they will put it in Normal process(H1B).
He is still waiting for file number.

OilyAlberta

Jul 10, 2009
sricanada said:
Hi All,

Today , One of my friend got call from Alberta Immigration People and
they asking for Employer Letter {if available} so that they want to start the process under Employer Steam.
else they will put it in Normal process(H1B).
He is still waiting for file number.
can u please tell what that mean.....

i mean they want to convert H1B to employer stream???? is that what that mean...plz explain..

also when did he apply..

sricanada

Apr 15, 2009
Yes, thats correct, My friend wants to continue with H1B stream.
There is a possibility of getting Calls. Be prepared for the same(Attend the call).

Albertadude

Star Member
Apr 6, 2009
I didn't quite understand but has the H1B stream converted to employer driven stream. I thought there was no need to have a job for the H1B stream. Is this still the case????

sricanada

Apr 15, 2009
Application recd on: 14/04/09
Got eMail (Like us) and a phone call.
Its still valid H1B Stream Application.

Still Waiting for File Number